Raid rewards

I've had a couple ideas for raid rewards. One being that you get to chose 1 of 3 or so different...random reward packages offered.

And/Or reward...lets say 10 guaranteed fusion furnaces or droid callers (Raid only gear) every raid completion... plus another random part. As an example...I have been wishing and wishing...oh and wishing some more for a fully crafted furnace for the last 5 Rancors and have gotten shafted each time.

Replies

• I have a suggestion for the raid reward system.

The idea would be: At raid completion, the player does not receive random rewards. Instead; the player receives a package in their mail or immediately after raid completion that contains every possible reward that your able to receive from that specific raid inside the package, but now u are now able to choose the items u want, (upto x amount of items, still dependant on where u finished in the raid ) and then have the RNG lie with the 'amount' of those item(s) chosen by the player.

This would surely speed up gear progression. Especially for the f2p community.

Hope this has been posted at the correct place.
  • Deano2514 wrote: »
    I have a suggestion for the raid reward system.

The idea would be: At raid completion, the player does not receive random rewards. Instead; the player receives a package in their mail or immediately after raid completion that contains every possible reward that your able to receive from that specific raid inside the package, but now u are now able to choose the items u want, (upto x amount of items, still dependant on where u finished in the raid ) and then have the RNG lie with the 'amount' of those item(s) chosen by the player.

This would surely speed up gear progression. Especially for the f2p community.

Hope this has been posted at the correct place.

I like it ;')