What's the craziest squad you've seen on GW?

I just fought a team that was all level 85 G10 with:
Royal Guard as lead
Fives
Aayla
FOST
and Teebo...

I think I get what they were trying to do, but do people seriously get to level 85 without learning how leader abilities work? I swear, I've seen at least 3 squads with Jedi Consular as a leader too.

Replies

• C_Man101
    195 posts Member
    Options
    I just fought a team that was all level 85 G10 with:
    Royal Guard as lead
    Fives
    Aayla
    FOST
    and Teebo...

I think I get what they were trying to do, but do people seriously get to level 85 without learning how leader abilities work? I swear, I've seen at least 3 squads with Jedi Consular as a leader too.

the most that I see are 2-3 tanks with luminara and barris to heal them, while their are joke teams to help you rank up

a lot of people believe more hp + 3 medics = time out win
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options
    Most crazy teams like that are just people putting in their top 5 highest power toons to get an easy GW node, so it can sometimes be odd squads.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    See lots of Nightsister initiate leads. Bet they're #1 on their shard daily
  • Options
    People still think it's based on arena power, really? The devs have said it's the power of your top 5 toons, regardless if you use them in arena or not.

Speaking of which, I guess I finally hit the power level required for the fabled easy node 12. Have to admit I didn't think that it was actually something that still happened, but after fighting a zQGJ squad on node 11, node 12 was a squad of 3*, level 85 toons, with level 1 abilities.

Where do here squads come from? If GW is us playing against others arena teams, who is getting to level 85 with such a low powered squad?
  • jm21
    72 posts Member
    Options
    Not a weird squad but I haven't seen one like it in forever. It is 3 droids + gamorrean guard + royal guard, it does okay for a node 11
  • TWD_Negan
    373 posts Member
    Options
    Boba mob enforcer cup nightsisters

So strong, couldn't handle
  • Shaheen
    88 posts Member
    Options
    Zvader rg 5s nightsister acolyte and finn in node 12
  • Options
    Nute,leia,gspy,ns acolythe, and farmboy luke :D
  • ctyc123
    328 posts Member
    Options
    People still think it's based on arena power, really? The devs have said it's the power of your top 5 toons, regardless if you use them in arena or not.

Speaking of which, I guess I finally hit the power level required for the fabled easy node 12. Have to admit I didn't think that it was actually something that still happened, but after fighting a zQGJ squad on node 11, node 12 was a squad of 3*, level 85 toons, with level 1 abilities.

Where do here squads come from? If GW is us playing against others arena teams, who is getting to level 85 with such a low powered squad?

It is arena power, the one that shows up in guild management. I was getting easy node 12 then all of a sudden I had hard nodes for a week. Requested from my shard mate to beat him using my top 5, back to easy note 12
  • Options
    I faced a level 85 team all G8 Ugnaugt lead, Talia, Veers, Chewy, Biggs. This was a month ago before the trooper rework. It was battle 9 for me.
  • MayAddy622
    298 posts Member
    Options
    Dook lead, aayla, k2, fives, b2.....

This team was absolutely yucky.