Coruscant Underworld Police

Patman6632
213 posts Member
edited February 2016
Build CUP! His stun and offense down is what wins your GW. Great Toon
Post edited by Patman6632 on

Replies

• You'll never catch me alive coper! (ig88 smashes though window and precedes to run killing C-U-P with his Aoe)
  • He is a God.. When I CUP it always freaks me out.. And that's just because of the blood!

Never forget!

14lm45k.jpg
  • Lol, i was actually beginning to farm his shards from shipments, but after the Jedi event was annunced, I switched to Eeth Koth so I can have enough Jedi to participate.
  • HaloWars29 wrote: »
    Lol, i was actually beginning to farm his shards from shipments, but after the Jedi event was annunced, I switched to Eeth Koth so I can have enough Jedi to participate.

I did the same thing except I wont be able to get koth to 5* in time for the event. Definitely going to go back to CUP

• Patman6632 wrote: »
    HaloWars29 wrote: »
    Lol, i was actually beginning to farm his shards from shipments, but after the Jedi event was annunced, I switched to Eeth Koth so I can have enough Jedi to participate.

I did the same thing except I wont be able to get koth to 5* in time for the event. Definitely going to go back to CUP

Yeah, pretty sure I'm not either, but at least he'll be ready for the 2nd time that the event appears.
  • He was my first to farm. Even before sidious. His stun and offense down is great but lacks health and damage.
  • What's his max speed all geared up?
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • He's so good I run him on a team of three. Lumi, Ayala and CUP.