Do I even need poggle?

I have a Droid team with poggle and Poe and is wondering do I even need him? I feel adding Finn would be better. His offense up isn't really a game changer for me but I don't know if it would work with my current team. I was thinking poe exposes and then finn attackes. Then the Droids clean up what's left.

Replies

• Sounds possible
  • Poggle gives offense up to everyone but to droids he also gives speed.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Poggle is probably 2x as strong as Finn. But go for who you like :)
  • I have never found a Poggle to be a threat, on the other hand a lot of people use him.
  • BentWookie wrote: »
    I have never found a Poggle to be a threat, on the other hand a lot of people use him.

Do you not see lumi hit for 10k and sid for about 4-5k on aoe? I hate when i see a poggle in GW cause i pretty much lose one or two people until i retry to where he uses his basic.

Poggle is really valuable, especially on a droid team, no doubt.
    Unless your finn is at 6-7*, dont use him cause i tried him at 7* and he harder than i thought, but anything under 6* he is not worth using in arena
  • I use a 7* Finn over a 4* Poggle in arena right now.

I am going to try switching out Finn with Geo Soldier in a couple of days.

When I used Finn as a lead, I dropped arena ranks much faster. Some days I dropped below 50 before starting my climb.

Poggle has a fast first turn, and the AI seems to use his offense up buff (+speed on your droids) more often than not.

Doesn't IG88 clean up the exposes?
    I'm just not sure what you're looking for in a slow toon like Finn that you couldn't find somewhere else better. If you have Finn already, give him a whirl. I'm not sold on keeping Finn in an arena lineup.
    Knights of the Mobile Republic
  • Fins chance to stun is alright
  • Go with poggle without question.
  • Arillian wrote: »
    I use a 7* Finn over a 4* Poggle in arena right now.

I am going to try switching out Finn with Geo Soldier in a couple of days.

When I used Finn as a lead, I dropped arena ranks much faster. Some days I dropped below 50 before starting my climb.

Poggle has a fast first turn, and the AI seems to use his offense up buff (+speed on your droids) more often than not.

Doesn't IG88 clean up the exposes?
    I'm just not sure what you're looking for in a slow toon like Finn that you couldn't find somewhere else better. If you have Finn already, give him a whirl. I'm not sold on keeping Finn in an arena lineup.

There is lot of dookus and fives on my server. So sometimes ig88 gets owned when doing he Aoe. Finn I figured can stun Dooku or esp fives with all his healf almost kills all my glass cannons with his counter.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    I don't mind seeing Poggle in arena, although he is good. I HATE seeing him in MULTIPLE GW teams though lol
  • I opened poggle before EA lets to farm shards for QGJ. I have poggle useless at current moment. He has to wait for GS and additional 2 droids for create new team without QGJ. It means , it is possible I will never use poggle.