Separatist faction pass idea part 2

TheDarthKnight
180 posts Member
edited May 2017
Part 1- https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/107458/grievous-rework/p1

Droideka

Basic: Deal physical damage to target enemy with a 50% chance to attack again. If the first attack is a crit, remove 20% turn meter

Special: Heal 50% protection and gain taunt for 2 turns

Unique: At the start of each turn droideka heals 10% protection

Unique: combat shielding: separatist allies gain 10% protection and heal 5% protection at the start of each turn

B1 Battledroid

Basic: deal physical damage to target enemy and grant a random separatist 20% turn meter

Special: deal physical damage to target enemy and call and ally to assist

Unique: Endless numbers: Whenever a separatist ally is defeated spawn a Battledroid in their place.(75% B1, 20% B2, 5% Commando droid) Spawned allies have no protection and have uniques disabled. Unique persists after B1 is defeated. Spawned allies cannot have anything spawn in their place when defeated.

Unique: Strength in numbers: B1 gains 15% offense for each living separatist ally. Separatist allies gain 15% offense

Commando droid

Basic: Deal physical damage to target enemy with a 75% chance to gain stealth. Exit stealth and attack again if he already has stealth

Special: Deal special damage to target enemy and dispel all buffs on them. If Commando droid has stealth also deal 10% more damage for each buff on the enemy team.

Special: deal physical damage to all enemies and remove 25% turn meter. If commando droid has stealth also inflict buff immunity

Unique: Commando droid has a 50% chance to gain stealth at the end of his turn. Separatist allies gain 10% max health

Any thoughts?
"Because I'm Batman"-me
Post edited by TheDarthKnight on

Replies

• STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member
    Options
    I think they should all have 1 more special or unique. Other than that they look good
  • Options
    STRIKEBOMB wrote: »
    I think they should all have 1 more special or unique. Other than that they look good

I'm just worried they'd end up op in concert with other stuff
    "Because I'm Batman"-me
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    Options

They kind of need to.
  • STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member
    Options

Is that a bad thing? lol
  • STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member
    Options
    Here's some stuff I think you should add :)
    Droideka
    Bash- Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict daze for 3 turns. This effect cannot be dispelled
    B1 Battle Droid
    Strength in Numbers- B1 Battle Droid gains 15% offense for each living droid ally. Other droid allies also gain this affect while B1 Battle Droid is alive.
  • Options
    Here's some stuff I think you should add :)
    Droideka
    Bash- Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict daze for 3 turns. This effect cannot be dispelled
    B1 Battle Droid
    Strength in Numbers- B1 Battle Droid gains 15% offense for each living droid ally. Other droid allies also gain this affect while B1 Battle Droid is alive.

I really like that B1 unique, definitely adding that one. I'll see what I can do for Droideka.
    "Because I'm Batman"-me
  • STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member
    Options
    Unique: Strength in numbers: B1 gains 15% offense for each living separatist ally. Separatist allies gain 15% offense

B1 it would make more sense if you just added what i have exactly. Since "strength in numbers" would refer to the swarm tactic that the battle droids used. And then the "Other droid allies also gain this affect while B1 Battle Droid is alive" would just make sense for the same reasoning :)