Worn out topic on raid rewards

Drax_77
1076 posts Member
I really hope EA/CG sees the numerous posts about raid rewards. It's very frustrating to spend all your resources gearing teams up for the raids only to receive gear that you can get through the daily challenges that you have hundreds of, instead of the raid only gear you need to upgrade your characters.

Hopefully they are looking into changing this. I'm hoping for a kind of point system where you can purchase the gear you need with the points, or at the very least taking out challenge gear from the reward pool.

Replies

• Options
    How about just giving challenges a chance to randomly drop items from the complete array of raid loot, instead of the exact same pieces every single week.
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Options
    How about just giving challenges a chance to randomly drop items from the complete array of raid loot, instead of the exact same pieces every single week.

I wouldn't be against something like that but I don't see them ever putting raid gear into challenges, and rightfully so as its raid gear for a reason.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    And that's the OP point. You don't even get the raid gear lol.
  • Options
    Well it's not as if people are going to stop playing raids just because a challenge gave them 5 or 10 fragments of an item that requires 50 or 100 fragments to build. :)
  • Options
    Yes. I finished second again on hero rancor and the rewards were fundamentally useless. Once I get Han to 7* I will only participate to help other guild members
  • Anditesh
    135 posts Member
    Options

They could always add a loot box on the last challenge you complete out of all the challenges. It can contain 2-3 of one gear piece and 2-3 of another. This could also be a way to add some additional ways of hard to get salvage of green to purple, since some gear peices I am searching for as more of a free to play player needs like MK 3 Sienar Holo Salvage. I have like 25 toons that needs this gear piece and some need 2-3 of them. Just a thought though. The Loot Box will be similar to the one we get as completing the dailies but no crystals and Credits. Unless they decide a Weekly Challenge Completion like on Sunday since that is a lot of challenges to do, you get a reward like this loot box with 2-4 stacks of gear and some credits, like 10k-75k range or something.