Possible New HAAT p3 Team

DoomeyEyes
264 posts Member
At the end of the month (when I expect to have my last 2 needed toons to 7*) I plan on running the following team in p3 of HAAT:

EP lead
TFP
Stormtrooper
Veers w/zeta (Zeers?)
Jyn Erso

The idea being that TFP will do most of the damage, Stormtrooper will be the meat shield and remove TM from the army of droids, Zeers will replenish Stormtroopers protection, Jyn will steal the boss's TM and use her AoE special to give Stormtrooper 100% TM when his taunt runs out so he can reapply. EP will be a true support, stunning. Making sure the Droid army has debuffs, giving offense up, and damaging the boss when he has nothing better to do.

Any thoughts? I still have a few weeks before I can implement, so I'm looking for feedback on any possible tweaks

Replies

• Zabak
    165 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Neeever mind i was wrong
    Looks interesting, but i'm not sure jyn will be enough to reduce the tm single handedly..
  • dheneb
    17 posts Member
    Would be over quickly, soon after cannon fires first time
  • DoomeyEyes
    264 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    dheneb wrote: »
    Would be over quickly, soon after cannon fires first time

Why? If Stormtroopers taunt is up, cannon It'd be no problem...

Jyn won't be able to singlehandedly prevent boss from taking turns, but Stormtrooper will remove 10% every time he gets hit, which will slow him, and Jyn will slow him significantly... none of the others beside the cannon should ever get a turn
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    I think veers led trooper team would be stronger
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    A fast Shore mostly..... For the buffs
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    There are actually a lot of buffs on that team. Really mass damage... Tanky.... Healing. Buffs. Tm gain. If you still need the reduction throw on in Jyn as the 5th
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    Veers lead. Shore, snow, death, fifth?
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    EP will probably die too quickly. But maybe he could be the 5th for your stuns
  • Juex777 wrote: »
    EP will probably die too quickly. But maybe he could be the 5th for your stuns

He really doesn't... the team I run now is EP, TFP, RG, StHan and Sum Fac... EP and TFP usually survive to enrage... can do about 1m damage with good rng...

I'm looking to improve on that by using a single tank that is more effective than the 3 I mentioned above, and attacking the boss's TM to get in more turns before enrage...
  • Juex777 wrote: »
    I think veers led trooper team would be stronger

Troopers are looking good, but just can't compare with a TFP under an EP lead... with enemies all debuffed, he crits for 20k and gets 90% TM... though 70% TM and 30% offense under a Veers lead ain't bad... that's one of the tweaks considering
  • crzydroid
    7253 posts Moderator
    With EP lead and 7 debuffed toons, tfp will go a lot...don't know how much jyn would do. If you are going to do like a chirpatine thing with tfp, I'd maybe put RG in there instead. The problem is not the boss getting a tyrn, it's his counters. So Jyn, I think, is best saved for a team with Teebo.
  • What I use currently that gives 600-700k every time is a speedy shore, ep lead, speedy rg, tfp, and st Han as a random

Once nihilus hits 7* in 6 more days he will replace st Han:) i can possibly hit off 2 annihilate
  • Veritasum
    753 posts Member
    Even with the protection regen, not sure one meat shield, esp Storm is enough to get you enough uninterrupted dps to best the other standard team scores. Definitely worth a look though.
  • Theoretical it sounds cool.. But in reality it never works as intended.. It just not enought
  • Chewyy
    19 posts Member
    The problem with your team is the lack of stealth for tfp to hit B2, theres a chance of B2 gaining 25%TM if you hit him without stealth and he gets to counter attack. But, the idea is interesting, maybe can modify and merge with the team i run with.

I run with a Teebo (L), jyn, Chaze and tfp and just broke 2mil for p3. Maybe theres a way to mix and match with some of your ideas to get a better result.