You've lost my money several times this week. Just letting you know why.

Every time I have a banner pop up it will read something like, 49.99 for X amount of crystals/character shards. I click buy now. It prompts me with a purchase confirmation for 69.99(or more depending on the pack I'm attempting to purchase). Now I did buy a pack on May 4 and was not issued a refund but instead more crystals to cover the 20$ price difference. And because I pay with Touch ID I was all ready for the purchase before the confirmation screen was even visible, so kinda my fault. No problem. But since that time every attempt I make at purchasing a pack via the pop up banner is still attempting to charge a greater price than advertised on the banner. Now, I'll admit it wasn't much of an effort to resolve the problem the first time with the help of the customer support at EA(more crystals to cover the difference). But I don't want to have to go through this every single time I purchase a pack through the pop up banner. So, I guess I just want to know.......what's up? Are we going to see a fix to this before the end of this event?

Cheers

Replies

• Dark_Light
    499 posts Member
    Anyone else have this happen?
  • Dark_Light
    499 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Post edited by Dark_Light on
  • Well I guess it's not important.........or you guys are really busy fixing other bugs inhibiting you from collecting money.
  • Theophany
    865 posts Member
    I'm sorry this happened to you, have you contacted EA support?
    Some of the brightest ideas are the hardest to see
  • Dark_Light
    499 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Yea, as stated in the first post, they didn't give me a refund just more crystals....which is fine...the first time....but I want to buy more pop ups but I want to pay the advertised price not 20-40$ more and then contact ea again for more crystals. I just want to spend the advertised price. And receive the advertised pack. Example the 99$ vault pop up tries to charge me 40$ more at the confirmation screen plus tax after.

Edit: it should be noted that I could have spent the 20$ they overcharged me the first time on a may 4th crystal pack and got more crystals than what they reimbursed me with, but I don't care about that, I just want to pay the advertised price for the crystals/character shards being advertised during this event.
  • Dark_Light
    499 posts Member
    Lol I tried to take a screen shot of the 19.99$ pack and accidentally bought it for 27.99$ this one is on me I'm not even gonna contact customer service. Lol
  • IceMerlin
    37 posts Member
    What country are you in? The price stated on the pop-ups are US dollars, so if you reside in another country then naturally the exchange rate would result in a higher price when you click on it. But if you are from the US and your phone is synced to the US, then I'm not sure why is that happening and probably a bug.