Best node to farm mk4 sorosuub keyboard?

Omg, I need like ten of these, a bunch as the only gear needed to up a level. I'm not having the best drop rate, and don't want to break the bank with refreshes. What's the best node you've found in terms of drop rate to farm these? Help appreciated!

Replies

• Are these the purple laptops? They drop from strength challenges. I typically don't spend my energy on them unless they drop from the hard node I'm farming.
  • However, when I was farming FOTP I found the drop rates to be pretty decent on Dark Sode 6B hard. Don't forget they show up in shipments as well.
  • Yeah, but they only drop a couple and 20 are needed to make a whole one. And I need a bunch of whole ones :(
  • Yeah, but they only drop a couple and 20 are needed to make a whole one. And I need a bunch of whole ones :(
    Have you cleared the max challenge? I've never seen it drop less than 4 salvage which equals 20 per day.
  • No, I'm only level 67. Not at the max yet.
  • Wait till you need gear that requires 50 salvages.
  • Your guild mates should have enough on hand to supply you 5.
    STR gear challenge which is going on now.

When you get into your 70s you will not be needing these too much, and you'll get the stock. Don't spend any crystals. Choose your most valuable 2 toons and let the rest wait.
  • No, I'm only level 67. Not at the max yet.
    Don't farm them, wait it out. Otherwise you'll regret it when you have 500 sitting there doing nothing in a few months.
  • What dooku said. Definitely don't farm them. That will be a matter for regret