About new devices....

Hey guys! Just bought a new phone after my old one pooped out on me. I was wondering what happens to my device-locked account if I back my old phone up, then put the clone onto a new phone. I'm hoping I can bring it over... otherwise, my poor Jedi-filled account is gone forever! Anyways, if anyone has experience with this kind of a transfer, let me know :)

Replies

• Options
    Hey guys! Just bought a new phone after my old one pooped out on me. I was wondering what happens to my device-locked account if I back my old phone up, then put the clone onto a new phone. I'm hoping I can bring it over... otherwise, my poor Jedi-filled account is gone forever! Anyways, if anyone has experience with this kind of a transfer, let me know :)

As long as you had your game linked to Game Center or Google Play, you'll be fine.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    As far as I know, for Android devices, the save game is tagged to Device ID so if you have not linked to Google Play, a clone copy of the game would not help and you would need to root your new device and change your Device ID. Simpler just to link to Google Play, good luck.