Please help me build my team

Hi guys, joined the game early Jan and totally in love with it. Now i am level 58 and would like some guidance on building the team, my toons are:
-6* Lumi, gear 7
-5* Sith, Luke, Daka, JC all gear 7 as well
-4* Phasma, poe, and chewi, working to gear 7 atm
- 3* QGJ farming in cantina atm
- 2* i86 and GS
- I am currently farming Mace in cantina battle and eeth in arena for the up coming even and try to farm dooku as well. However after the even i would like to come back and to build my main characters. Would really appreciate if you guys could give me some guidance about with characters i should invest in and the team. Currently i run sith (lead) Lumi,dakka,luke and JC
- Should I invest more in GS and Ig86 and stop farming Luke?
any help would be much appreciated

Replies

• l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Well obviously finish QGJ and Lumi (both for PVP and the challenge)

Since you'll have a decent 7* team by that time, come back to Sid, GS, Poe or Dakka, Phasma or 86 and possibly start farming Rey right now.

Obviously the meta will probably change by then, but Sid (lead), GS, QGJ, 86 or Phasma and Poe or Dakka would be a great lineup

Phasma(lead) GS, QGJ, 86, Dakka. Would probably be the most fun of the variations to run, but Sid(lead) GS, QGJ, Poe and 86 would be a little stronger
  • Azraelrulez
    1908 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    GS and 86 are better toons than Luke according to most players here. Plus 86 is a much faster farm. But I would suggest finishing Lumi 1st.

Edit: As your server matures, running 2 healers might cost you. I'd suggest skipping JC and working on someone else. At higher levels, damage and speed is too high to effectively use 2 healers.
  • Thanks man. where would Rey fit into the team you just suggested tho?
  • Appreciate the help guys. I will try to get JC to 5* just for the even,40/65 now. And then go for GS and 86 then.
    I love Dakka, her stuns is just too awesome

• Edit: As your server matures, running 2 healers might cost you. I'd suggest skipping JC and working on someone else. At higher levels, damage and speed is too high to effectively use 2 healers.
    Who would you suggest i get?

• Dan_Kenobi wrote: »
    Thanks man. where would Rey fit into the team you just suggested tho?

Take out 86 or Phasma and replace with Rey

I'm 99%sure that question was not directed at me, but at lvl 58, it'll be a long time for Rey to fit in anywhere in your team. By the time she's starred up to acceptable levels, your team and opponents would be much higher. But once she's maxed and in sync with the rest of your top toons, you'll find a place for her. With this game changing over time, where she fits in would be a question better left for when she's ready.

I'm 99%sure that question was not directed at me, but at lvl 58, it'll be a long time for Rey to fit in anywhere in your team. By the time she's starred up to acceptable levels, your team and opponents would be much higher. But once she's maxed and in sync with the rest of your top toons, you'll find a place for her. With this game changing over time, where she fits in would be a question better left for when she's ready.

This is great advice. Unless you magically get the whole team you want at 7* and geared up, your "synergy" is more of an organic progression. It's a constant battle of plugging holes in the ship and bolstering the team. Then you finally reach it and you're like "what now." And then onto the next project hero. This game is a treadmill, as many in the genre.

I "try" to always have a long-term project that I toss resources in when is waste them otherwise. Currently these go to Rey and anakin.

So have fun!