Target stealth

Puddis95
38 posts Member
I think it would be cool to see kanan with a unique that lets him "see" /target stealthed characters because he sees with the force

Replies

• Options
    And chirrut
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    And Scout Trooper.
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Options
    wouldn't that mean all the jedi have that ability too?
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    No, Kanan had to work and focus his attention to the force before it allowed him to see. It's not something that comes naturally to all Jedi.

@vertigo, I'm assuming you say Scout Trooper because of infrared or thermal sensors?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    And chirrut

That would be an interesting zeta on his "strength of purpose"

Can't be evaded, and allows him to target stealth and ignore taunt.
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    And chirrut

It'd be an interesting and equally unnecessary zeta.
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Varlie wrote: »
    No, Kanan had to work and focus his attention to the force before it allowed him to see. It's not something that comes naturally to all Jedi.

I don't think that's the case, pretty much all the jedi close their eyes when they use the force
  • Crazylazyguy
    1786 posts Member
    Options

@vertigo, I'm assuming you say Scout Trooper because of infrared or thermal sensors?

Well Dooku could do it when he was blinded by the nightsisters. They aren't exactly strong, but one of them was Ventress. And he still managed to 3v1 them, so it seems that it's an ability that the more "advanced" Jedi should be able to use. Kanan also did it, the first time he got attacked by Maul. He was just blinded and could already do it.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    And chirrut

It'd be an interesting and equally unnecessary zeta.

Go big or go home.
  • Options

Lol kanan was a **** of a jedi and still is. He can do nothing extra any decent jedi can't also do.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options

Yeah that's what I was going for. It'd be a fancy unique ability to have.