So credit heist coming Tuesday ?

Darthsuga
432 posts Member
Why can't we just have a set day for credit heist every week
DarthVaper

Replies

• Options
    You'll have to wait and find out. Learn to be patient and financially frugal. ;)
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Darthsuga
    432 posts Member
    Options
    I have 2 mil saved up I never go pass that but I'd love to have extra
    DarthVaper
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    How many of these threads can we have in one day? Think we can set a record?
  • Crazylazyguy
    1786 posts Member
    Options
    Liath wrote: »
    How many of these threads can we have in one day? Think we can set a record?

As many as the "chaze is too op" threads :/

Listen OP, just tell yourself that the event is every 12 days and not on a weekend.
    If it happens to appear earlier then tell yourself that you are lucky and that you're having a nice day!
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    Options
    asking this question is like a kid sitting the back of a car doing, "are we there yet?" repeatedly

my goodness, patience is a virtue
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Options
    Real talk how long ago was the last one?
  • Target
    9 posts Member
    Options
    M_L wrote: »
    ......is like a kid sitting the back of a car doing, "are we there yet?" repeatedly

my goodness, patience is a virtue

Don't make me turn this car around!..
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Mazurka wrote: »
    Real talk how long ago was the last one?

http://www.crouchingrancor.com/credit-heist-history/
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Options
    Luniz wrote: »
    Even if you are frugal, when good speed mods come you have to buy them even if it leaves you broke.

Yup. I had 23 mil last week, and I'm down to 300k.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Darthsuga wrote: »
    I have 2 mil saved up I never go pass that but I'd love to have extra

I had 20 million Saturday night.....then, in one moment of weakness, I spent nearly all of it. Put the phone down if you ever get bored enough to level heroes that you weren't going to level lol.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    Usually every Tuesday or every other Tuesday or 6-12 days but sometimes on Friday and in august
  • Darksaber98
    427 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    cg messed up is awsome today is day 12 and no yes credit heist
    for my timezone credit heist when it comes starts exactly 3 min ago
    @CG_Kozispoon
    edit: no issues it came once i restarted the app'
    sorry for the alarm
  • Options
    I call Godwin's August law. First person to mention August always loses the conversation.
  • Options
    Well..i saw a popup. But clicked it away immediately. Im sure i saw bountyhunters with credits in the background. Anyone knows what that was?
  • Tactyou
    756 posts Member
    Options
    Well..i saw a popup. But clicked it away immediately. Im sure i saw bountyhunters with credits in the background. Anyone knows what that was?

You have to restart apps to see credit heist
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    Options
    Tactyou wrote: »

You have to restart apps to see credit heist

I just had to do this as well, seems we found a new bug!
  • Options
    I suggest forget the heist today, EA give everyone the 20m credit we could have got and we all stay happy :)
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Options
    Parableman wrote: »
    I call Godwin's August law. First person to mention August always loses the conversation.

:D
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    Crazy ideas:

Get rid of the Credit/Mat/Training Droid Heists.
    +
    Increase the payouts on the Challenges that we already get 3 times a week.

Change the existing Credit/Mat/Training Droid Heists, to heist other things, like Guild Currency, Fleet Tokens, and War Tokens.
    +
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • Exletion
    649 posts Member
    Options
    Crazy ideas:

Get rid of the Credit/Mat/Training Droid Heists.
    +

Change the existing Credit/Mat/Training Droid Heists, to heist other things, like Guild Currency, Fleet Tokens, and War Tokens.
    +

Nah, I like the exclusivity of the Scoundrel tags. It also gives veterans advantage with wider rosters then those just starting. It's fine the way it is, and I definitely don't think Guild currency, fleet tokes etc. should be able to be farmed from other locations other than their respective locations. I believe it would minimize the necessity of doing well within their categories(arean rank, guild war nodes etc.)