Darth sid

I have a team of mostly jedi that I have built up but now most ppl are carrying darth sid. Any thing I can do to take him out no problem?

Replies

• Hope they don't have Darth Maul too! You're pretty stuffed having a full team of Jedi
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Several heroes have such big bonuses vs Jedi. Sid in particular is terrible. I only bring Jedi healers along for a fight vs Sid. The other team members need to vs non Jedi. GS, IG-88, Kylo etc, take out Sid very quickly.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Twichylol wrote: »
    I have a team of mostly jedi that I have built up but now most ppl are carrying darth sid. Any thing I can do to take him out no problem?

Add a non Jedi, and use him to kill Sid. Use Rey or Luke if the theme is important to you (they are, or will be, Jedi at some point)
  • Triqui wrote: »
    Twichylol wrote: »

Add a non Jedi, and use him to kill Sid. Use Rey or Luke if the theme is important to you (they are, or will be, Jedi at some point)

Theme not important but found they did the best for my play style but yea I do like rey so I might try thanks
  • You can take Sid down with full jedi team with no problem. Come on, you are saying that sid can destroy 5 man squad by himself ??? He is annoying but is not that hard to deal with. If you are scared of him just leave him and focus on the others. I run 3 man jadi team and I have no troubles with him. He dodges, that is true, but his dmg isn't that big of a deal. If you run QGJ, Lumi and Eeth you should take down 1-2 men before thinking of sid.
  • Using QGJ as leader and assuming your jedi team is geared and levelled high enough he shouldn't be a problem. QGJ will almost always attack first or second and call in an assist which should either kill Sid or damage him enough to be killed by your next character.