Dark side battles

I'm trying to get through the DS battles with this squad but I am struggling:

6* Phasma(L)
6* Sid
5* GS
4* Dooku
4* Talia

My question is, if I keep farming them all to 7* and gear lvl 7... Will this be enough? I keep hearing Daka is the way forwards but if I max out Talia will she be strong enough? Is is worth 7* ing Talia or get her to 6* and stop?

Replies

• l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I'm trying to do it without a healer and am getting close:

Running 7* Sid, 7* Poggle, 6* IG 88, 5* 86 and 5* Bobba

It's tough, but maybe you can borrow a Dakka.

I'd guess you're lacking a little bit of dmg tho. GS is your only good hitter
  • Talia is getting a buff, but for now I don't think its worth it. Unless you run a nightsister team.
    From my experience you can easily finish the ds missions when you run a high dps team like droids or aoe. You don't need a healer when they cant do damage ;)
  • I think ultimately I will sub Dooku for IG86 when I've upgraded his stats. Dooku is good against AoE but IG86 should provide the missing fire power.

I'm reluctant to farm Daka because I'm farming Poe. Also even if I get Daka, I would surely have to farm her again to get to 4*
  • High damage aoe is the way to go. I got lucky one of my allies had a maxed out ig86 which I run along with Sid Phasma and kylo. Dooku helps when facing Jedis also unlocked Daka later on which made it easier with the heal and stun. I stopped using Talia as she was to slow and would do damage to herself while healing the team. Best of luck
  • I'm getting the feeling it's worth going with Sid as leader. I need more damage!!!
  • I am with you, DS is so hard. Doing better with 7* Sid and Phasma and FOTP and Daka and Poggle. Gave up on Talia and Ventress. I wish I had Dooku but oh well, he is like 5 star no gear. Just borrow a Talia if you can and pray to RNGesus.
    You can all go to hell, me... I'll go to Texas