Just about how bad is Griveous and how badly does he need a rework

Tyvokka
38 posts Member
"An ambitious, ruthless proponent of military power see's a change"
Hoping this is for Griveous.

Replies

• CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Bad, and even more bad to answer your questions.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • MayAddy622
    298 posts Member
    He has been showing up for me a bunch lately in the ship store.
  • Tyvokka
    38 posts Member
    MayAddy622 wrote: »
    He has been showing up for me a bunch lately in the ship store.

its a sign
  • CleverWes
    648 posts Member
    His basic attack is quite good. Everything else about him is pretty much garbage.
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    It's tarkin sadly...
  • Vaylin
    39 posts Member
    He has the best looking model in game. Unfortunately, he isn't very good.
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • flux_rono
    2120 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    his basic is great, for me but his health, defense, AoE, and his laugh are pretty bad.... but hey he can be useful to beat cantina battles with his high basic. (i know he helped me with a few and even 3* darkside 9-b (darn resistance))

edit: https://swgoh.gg/u/flux rono/collection/general-grievous/ my mods suck overall (need speed) but here are my grievous stats
  • xNine
    82 posts Member
    This is honestly infuriating. General Grievous and droids need more of a help than the bloody empire which just got a whole slew of characters and buffs. When will CG listen, this has got to be the longest most drawn out problem in the entirety of the games existence. Even before the power creep, at the beginning of the games creation he's been underpowered. What are they even thinking?!
  • JinSaotome
    682 posts Member
    Could be Tarkin, but could be a red herring and is actually Grev considering he's the Clone Wars version of Tarkin commanding a fleet and all. Oh one can hooooope
    "When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."
  • Mrjenkins
    383 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    xNine wrote: »
    This is honestly infuriating. General Grievous and droids need more of a help than the bloody empire which just got a whole slew of characters and buffs. When will CG listen, this has got to be the longest most drawn out problem in the entirety of the games existence. Even before the power creep, at the beginning of the games creation he's been underpowered. What are they even thinking?!
    Agreed.. I was content to b done with tarkin after I had to use all my resources to gear and level his sorry a.. finally got r2 last nite. Now I may not get palp cause they couldn't just update him with everyone else.. and also I just unlocked grevious and would much rather he get updated.um we don't need empire any more!
  • vostromo
    89 posts Member
    When will CG listen, this has got to be the longest most drawn out problem in the entirety of the games existence. Even before the power creep, at the beginning of the games creation he's been underpowered. What are they even thinking?!

Jedi Luke
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    The players Grievous is a joke, main problem is that he is so incredibly squishy, whack him down under 50% (1-2 hits) he force taunt on one of his allies (usually the most squishy other than Grievous) and you finish him off with an AOE, he lives for such a short time that even the best of skills would help him
    He needs a complete gear rework
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Belfazar
    586 posts Member
    I agree with everything everyone is saying. He also needs better synery and good zetas. I wouldnt mind him as a fleet commander or just a pilot( though most of his piloting is in retreat)
  • xNine wrote: »

If you ever bothered actually read about the new empire characters and buffs you would have known that they are crap, the troopers aren't arena viable and nobody will use Saxon or ISC.
  • N1c0
    248 posts Member
    It will not be rework for grievous :'(
  • I have him maxed, and sadly he's pretty worthless. He has a great basic and a monstrously high armor penetration score (you might as well not have any). But he's horribly slow, very squishy even with other droids on his team, and his specials rely on debuffs to be effective but he has a terrible potency score. He needs a rework in a huge way.
  • Jedi1337
    33 posts Member
    More we ask about Grievous, the more we will wait for rework. When I read to forums, it looks like every other player has him, and it is not true. Just stop it already, and maybe it will happen sooner than later.
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Jedi1337 wrote: »
    More we ask about Grievous, the more we will wait for rework. When I read to forums, it looks like every other player has him, and it is not true. Just stop it already, and maybe it will happen sooner than later.

But if nobody asks, then he'll never get a rework
  • Jedi1337 wrote: »

The Squeaky wheel gets the oil.
  • Arimanius
    165 posts Member
    I would like for grievous to work like DN giving big amounts of offense to droids and some other benefits, this way you could make droids with pure offense work against teams that take advantage of crits (Rex leads for example) that would be cool since you could have two leads that could work amazingly depending on the team you're facing
  • Why is no one talking about the most grievous Griveous issue?

HE'S FREAKIN TINY! Griveous should be like 12 feet tall but he's shorter than Barris! Fix ASAP!
  • K_mett1
    299 posts Member
    Why is no one talking about the most grievous Griveous issue?

HE'S FREAKIN TINY! Griveous should be like 12 feet tall but he's shorter than Barris! Fix ASAP!

Lmfao I see your priorities are in order :D
  • Yes, GG needs a rework. Badly.
    SWGOH.gg profile - Our guild, 3720 to 1, has 1 spot open! [49/50].
  • Ok, this +1. Grievous is even harder to farm than our good ol' buddy Shoretrooper, and compared to Krennic, the most underwhelming "hard node farm", he can't even be compared. period.
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    When you realize you've been spelling "Grievous"
    Like "grevious" you're whole life :s
    And to answer the question, yeah he needs a rework