Finally, Consistent Uniques

Nebulous
1476 posts Member
edited May 2017
@scuba

It looks like we finally got it. They updated chaze so the uniques exists only when the heroes who bring it exist. I can now see this as the unique template as we move forward.

Replies

• scuba
    14043 posts Member
    Nebulous wrote: »
    scuba

It looks like we finally go it. They updated chaze so the uniques exists only when the heroes who bring it exist. I can now see this as the unique template as we move forward.

I think/hope they are going to be more consistent in the ability description like they did with R2 so there is no question about it.
  • Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    scuba wrote: »
    scuba

It looks like we finally go it. They updated chaze so the uniques exists only when the heroes who bring it exist. I can now see this as the unique template as we move forward.

I think/hope they are going to be more consistent in the ability description like they did with R2 so there is no question about it.

I'd be surprised if they don't. It made sense to make uniques distinguished from lead skills. So yes, I have the hope. And we all know rebellions are built on hope.
  • Theophany
    865 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    scuba wrote: »
    scuba

I'd be surprised if they don't. It made sense to make uniques distinguished from lead skills. So yes, I have the hope. And we all know rebellions are built on hope.

+1
    Some of the brightest ideas are the hardest to see