Barris taking 30+ turns

Drewman65
33 posts Member
So I was doing the last node of my gw which was a Zader L with Barris, Rg, Shoretropper and Gen Kenobi.

My team was Zader L, Palp, G Guard, Bona and Sid.

I started getting my dots on everyone and after a couple turns by both teams Barris started to take constant turns ones right after another. I thought it was funny at first and then it got annoying watching her, with some of the lowest damage in the game, chip away my entire team over an absurd amount of turns.

Yes I did just back out and do the fight differently but I wanted to post about it so whatever caused it has some slight chance of getting fixed in the future.

Replies

• Josh_K
    1150 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Barris automatically dispels all debuffs from the lowest health ally at the end of her turn. She also gains 10% turn meter per debuff she dispels. On the other hand, Zader reapplies dots to a target if they are cleansed. My guess is that their lowest health character ended up with at least 10 dots which would give Barris 100% TM non-stop. Definitely not a bug although it needs very specific conditions to recreate. Barris would eventually kill herself if she had more than a few dots on her.
  • Darksaber98
    427 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    no since she keeps attacking she would be dropping a good no of heals from her basic plus all the damage from the dots would be constantly nullified by her special which equalizes health% and then heals 15%
    omg she would actually be taking infinite turns
    confirmed barris is the zader killing meta lol
    also if this is a general kenobi lead squad it means a very slow but definite win against zader
  • You almost have to try to get this set up. Most times I've managed to do it, Barris has enough dots that she eventually becomes the lowest health opponent and stops cleansing 10 debuffs.
  • Well when she equalizes.. Might that reduce allys hp to 0 later on? And then dots might kill her and then the squad
  • after equalization she heals everyone for 15% hp and since she will be going all the time no one else will