Back to the old rancor grind days?

Tactyou
756 posts Member
So zader got fixed..

Back to teebo squad.

Zader, Rex, qui, jyn and teebo can solo it auto?

Replies

• I don't understand why it's so important that people be able to solo the raid with one squad/toon; I just never got that. I kinda liked it when all hands on deck were needed to zerg the Rancor, and the actual battle lasted more than five minutes and we weren't all posting zeros in case we blinked and missed it.
  • Tactyou wrote: »
    So zader got fixed..

Back to teebo squad.

I'm thinking Zader, TFP, Rex, Jyn, and Teebo will easily solo this, still.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • jjkriv
    429 posts Member
    Who in place of jyn---first order officer,magmatrooper?
  • CUFCfan616
    279 posts Member
    I don't understand why it's so important that people be able to solo the raid with one squad/toon; I just never got that. I kinda liked it when all hands on deck were needed to zerg the Rancor, and the actual battle lasted more than five minutes and we weren't all posting zeros in case we blinked and missed it.

Exactly this. Or if they're gonna keep it as is and people will still be able to do massive damage they should ramp up the health and defence of the rancor to make it a proper guild effort again to take it out. The strategy's long gone out of the window, now it's just a free-for-all with guildmates fighting to get top spot by soloing it asap and over 50% of the guild missing the raid entirely, instead of actually working together and feeling like you accomplish something
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    I haven't manually soloed the rancor in a long time. I usually just put it on auto and set the phone down. Is this one of those things that will just make it harder so that we have to solo manually or are people thinking Zader teams are dead altogether?
  • jjkriv
    429 posts Member
    I waited to attack after my guild all went and they usually left me w/ 1/2 of tier 3 and all of tier 4 of the rancor left and he never touched me-- my toons--zVader,Dooku,rex,magmatrooper,and tfp.I wonder how much this will really change?
  • Tactyou
    756 posts Member
    Tactyou wrote: »
    So zader got fixed..

Back to teebo squad.

I'm thinking Zader, TFP, Rex, Jyn, and Teebo will easily solo this, still.

Good point, forgot tfp basic is a must for tenacity down.
  • jjkriv
    429 posts Member
    You can't go changing the rancor now when half of the guilds out there already have their Hans maxed out..we just started doing heroic...not every guild has maxed members or whales in them to compete.
  • Tactyou
    756 posts Member
    I don't understand why it's so important that people be able to solo the raid with one squad/toon; I just never got that. I kinda liked it when all hands on deck were needed to zerg the Rancor, and the actual battle lasted more than five minutes and we weren't all posting zeros in case we blinked and missed it.

It's more of a challenge than the actual reward for me. I usually rank 7th or higher among the solos but I don't really care.

The game has come to a halt and everyday is too repetitive. While some are angry at why Vader got fixed, I welcome it.
  • Tactyou
    756 posts Member
    Well, we need a higher tier for rancor... and maintain the current one for those new guilds.
  • jjkriv
    429 posts Member
    Tactyou wrote: »
    Well, we need a higher tier for rancor... and maintain the current one for those new guilds.

That would work or a new event all together
  • Myerg99
    96 posts Member
    **** its still soloable just like it was before zader. And why would a new tier be needed?
  • Tactyou
    756 posts Member
    Myerg99 wrote: »
    **** its still soloable just like it was before zader. And why would a new tier be needed?

Cuz I want one.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member

The Zero posting came long before Zader, if we Zerg the Pit it would be over in a blink of an eye
    And the Zader fix won't change that, only thing it does is making it a ridiculously long time for some to Solo the dang Pit, so long that they might not be able to finish before finalizing is over.
    Witch reminds me of that we need a The Pit: phase4 complete notice in the IGC
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    Ztyle wrote: »

The Zero posting came long before Zader, if we Zerg the Pit it would be over in a blink of an eye
    And the Zader fix won't change that, only thing it does is making it a ridiculously long time for some to Solo the dang Pit, so long that they might not be able to finish before finalizing is over.

Why would it take longer? Can still full auto battle with Jyn and Rex.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Acrofales wrote: »
    Ztyle wrote: »

Why would it take longer? Can still full auto battle with Jyn and Rex.

FOR SOME
    Far from everyone got a 7* Jyn, so they have to go old school Solo, that takes a couple of hours
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection