Need to borrow a 6 or 7* Daka

l3end3r
895 posts Member
edited February 2016
I'm stuck on 7B hard for the last Rey shard I need :(

Does anyone have a Dakka in the 4.5 - 5k power level I could borrow? I'd be very grateful.

I have Poggle at 5800 as my highest power level, along with 7* Poe, Luke, JC, Sid, Lumi and 6* 88

Please msg me or leave your Allie code if you can help me out :)

Replies

• Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    I have a Daka that should help. 693-465-152.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Qeltar wrote: »
    I have a Daka that should help. 693-465-152.

Thx bud :)

Just sent it
  • You have room for one more ally? I could really use a Daka ally.
    Of all the quotes, in all the bars, in all the world, you had to walk into mine.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Sure if anyone else needs add me I will make room for a few more.
  • @Qeltar i've sent request for some of the dark side battles. In game name 'hadriel jetberg' (whatever it means..!)
  • Unless ppl used her as leader she'll never show up. I have Daka but never use her as leader so, my allies will never she her.
  • Reddplague wrote: »
    Unless ppl used her as leader she'll never show up. I have Daka but never use her as leader so, my allies will never she her.

That sucks! I wish we could select any heroe to be choosen by our allies..
  • I've got a 7 star 70 max gear daka but i never use her as leader, 5547 power 499-469-242
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Reddplague wrote: »
    Unless ppl used her as leader she'll never show up. I have Daka but never use her as leader so, my allies will never she her.

Yes, I specifically left her as leader so I could loan her out. The problem is the hard limit on allies, which is very small, though being now capped again I don't have a lot of need for allies at the moment.
  • @Qeltar - thx again man. I was able to 3* it this afternoon
  • @Qeltar I just add you bro, really need a Daka right now! If you are full or just not using Daka as a leader right now it's fine! Thanks anyway! :)
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    I don't have Daka in lead now but will switch her over later and add you.