General VeersAggressive Empire Support that becomes stronger as enemies are defeated
Unlocks at: Three starsAbilitiesBasic Attack – Daring Attack:
Special Attack – Ruthless Assault:
- Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 25-70% chance (Based on Ability Level) to grant Speed Up for 2 turns to General Veers and a random Imperial Trooper ally who doesn’t have it.
Leader Ability – Imperial Assault Commander:
- Deal Special damage to all enemies with a 25-55% chance (Based on Ability Level) to inflict Ability block for 1 turn, dealing 10% more damage for each living Rebel enemy. Call all other Imperial Trooper allies to assist, dealing 40% less damage. (Cooldown 4)
Unique Ability – Aggressive Tactician:
- Empire allies gain 10-30% Offense (Based on Ability Level). Imperial allies gain 20 Speed and gain 10% Turn Meter whenever they gain a buff.
- Whenever an enemy is defeated while Veers is active, Imperial Trooper allies have a 50-100% chance (Based on Ability Level) to gain Offense up for 2 turns, gain 25-50% Turn Meter (Based on Ability Level), and recover 10% Protection. While Veers is active, Imperial Trooper allies have +15% Critical Chance
- Each Trooper brings its own shared bonus to the group, and by mixing and matching various combinations of Troopers, a player can create a squad to tackle any challenge.
- Aggressively go after weak enemies, as their defeat will fuel your Troopers with buffs, Turn Meter, and Protection.
- Death Trooper and Deathmark will be a major source of damage in both PVP and PVE. Make sure you maximize its effectiveness by using multi-hitting attacks like General Veers “Aggressive Tactician”.
Where to Use
- Running a Veers lead that splashes Yoda or Chirrut makes for a very powerful group in PVP. Yoda provides two very power buffs in Tenacity Up & Foresight, while Chirrut can Cleanse, Tenacity Up, and change debuffs to HoT’s. All these buffs ramp up Trooper Turn Meter faster than is available currently in the Empire faction.
- Death Trooper under a Veers lead, with Director Krennic and Snowtrooper in the group can crit for over 45k with Terminate, easily killing targets early and opening up Deathmark later in the battle.
- Using Veers and all Troopers but Shoretrooper makes for a fantastic PVE group, putting up significant numbers against the 2nd and 4th phases of the AAT Raid.
- Using Veers and all Troopers but Snowtrooper makes for an incredibly tanking and resilient PVP group, which can grind out enemies in PVP, while using Deathmark as its major killing tool.
Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines