The Power of Zdeathtrooper-Krennic Gear Max

GuiHome
37 posts Member
Hi everyone,
I've made 4 videos in my top 10 Arena to show you the power of :
Zader (L) Zdeathtrooper Krennic ZKylo and ZBoba All gear maxed.
I'm fighting against a Zaul leader, a Rex leader, a Nihilus leader.
I think my team could be better but if you want DT-Krennic, let's watch these videos.
You could see a full gear R2-D2 btw ;)
Have fun mates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CC36dMLYLVs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgjgYvR5qqc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcjsK9KEg_c&t=3s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXsZRSMHZ_M

Replies

• Daeghaa
    95 posts Member
    The power of Kylo Ren zeta you mean?
  • GuiHome
    37 posts Member
    Ofc Yes -_- lmao
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    I noticed in the second battle you Death marked nihilus but for some reason you could only target maul. Do you think that was a bug?
  • GuiHome
    37 posts Member
    you are right dude, i think it was a bug ....
  • LordInuy
    212 posts Member
    That bug i posting someday ago, boba can target only other toons and not the deathmarked
  • Daeghaa
    95 posts Member
    GuiHome wrote: »
    Ofc Yes -_- lmao

Nonetheless great videos...
  • LordInuy
    212 posts Member
    For my opinion krennick is useless, the game changer is zylo. Death trooper is better
  • GuiHome
    37 posts Member
    LordInuy wrote: »
    For my opinion krennick is useless, the game changer is zylo. Death trooper is better

I play the synergy ... but I agrees DT is better than krennic.
    Daeghaa wrote: »
    GuiHome wrote: »
    Ofc Yes -_- lmao

Nonetheless great videos...

Thx mate

• What's your speed on boba? I saw you went before a zaul team.....that seems unheard of.
  • Syrath
    129 posts Member
    Thanks its interesting to see how these play out.

I love DT's kit and I have been trying to see if I can build a team with him in it for arena. I have been trying to figure out if Krennick should be in that team or I should just sub DT into a working team in place of someone else. Like a R1 swapping DT for K2 ect.
  • Thanks for the videos! The one I was interested in was the Chaze + R2 - wasn't very impressed with DK / DT at all there, pretty much that was just zKylo being zKylo, which can work in any comp. Also, R2 with the zetas in is a MUCH different deal as the stat push out to his LS allies is very noticeable. I believe with a zeta R2 that fight is a loss and they kill Kylo with the additional damage - he was almost dead.

Impressive Kylo though - you seem to have him pretty well modded and strong. Hitting like a truck.
  • DeeRod12
    386 posts Member
    Now that krenics lead got fixed I plan to run zKrenic lead snowtroooer, DT, veers & gk ! I love the kits they got and I'm tired of using Rex now that he went from anti meta to meta in a month
  • GuiHome
    37 posts Member
    What's your speed on boba? I saw you went before a zaul team.....that seems unheard of.

252 total speed

• GuiHome
    37 posts Member
    DeeRod12 wrote: »
    Now that krenics lead got fixed I plan to run zKrenic lead snowtroooer, DT, veers & gk ! I love the kits they got and I'm tired of using Rex now that he went from anti meta to meta in a month

Very good idea !

• GuiHome
    37 posts Member
    Thanks for the videos! The one I was interested in was the Chaze + R2 - wasn't very impressed with DK / DT at all there, pretty much that was just zKylo being zKylo, which can work in any comp. Also, R2 with the zetas in is a MUCH different deal as the stat push out to his LS allies is very noticeable. I believe with a zeta R2 that fight is a loss and they kill Kylo with the additional damage - he was almost dead.

Impressive Kylo though - you seem to have him pretty well modded and strong. Hitting like a truck.

ZKylo is my strongest toon, and he doesn't need any synergy, he's awesome

• Basilisk
    16 posts Member
    Yea the synergy isn't quite there yet. I think DT- Krennic need something special combo of the new empire squads to really shine. Maybe with mandalorians (forget their names), shore etc. But I'm sure the right combo is out there. I really like them at characters, want them to work.
  • Lol, the fight vs triple cleanse should be just zKylo solo.
  • GuiHome
    37 posts Member
    Basilisk wrote: »
    Yea the synergy isn't quite there yet. I think DT- Krennic need something special combo of the new empire squads to really shine. Maybe with mandalorians (forget their names), shore etc. But I'm sure the right combo is out there. I really like them at characters, want them to work.

Right dude, they aren't shining yet. But it's interesting to fight META with that :)