Normal Aat phase 1

Anakin1125
212 posts Member
I was wondering if anyone could take a look at my roster and suggest some viable teams for phase 1. Currently my most effective team is rebels wedge leader Biggs Leia stHan and either lumi or kylo. It's usually good for about 500k. My roster is https://swgoh.gg/u/anakin1125.

Replies

• nskowyra
    144 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi team with im a di lead to make use of that 7* jkg
  • Jimbob
    62 posts Member
    Options
    You have a good roster you're wasting your time with naat. Join Haat guild, Zeta kylo and never worry about p1 again.
  • Options
    Too loyal to my guild to quit on them. I could probably do better but I like the people and it's simple with only 1 rule. Can't beat that.
  • Me2
    123 posts Member
    Options
    You can get 700-900k or possibly more with zeta vader lead, boba,tfp and anyone else that can lay down dots if u can time it right.

Buff block with tfp and then load on some dots, execute/culling blade after a large amount have built up but before block wears off as you might not get another turn from that point.. if you can put block back on then do so.. try on airplane mode a few times first though.. i use zid and shaman for extra dots but should work to some extent with others.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Me2 wrote: »
    You can get 700-900k or possibly more with zeta vader lead, boba,tfp and anyone else that can lay down dots if u can time it right.

Buff block with tfp and then load on some dots, execute/culling blade after a large amount have built up but before block wears off as you might not get another turn from that point.. if you can put block back on then do so.. try on airplane mode a few times first though.. i use zid and shaman for extra dots but should work to some extent with others.

Hmm, I would love a way to do more damage in phase 1 with Vader Zeta. Currently my team gets about 2 turns each in total before Grievous reaches enrage as he gets loads of turn in a row. How does your strategy work? I figured each debuff, and dot just gives Grievous turn meter.
  • Me2
    123 posts Member
    Options
    Not entirely sure how it does, it just does :) i'm guessing the combo of tfp's block plus zader removing some tm means you get a few additional goes in between.. i'll try work out what is going on next raid to explain.. but its all a bit of a jumbled mess once gg gets going.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    Get QGJ and use JKA, IGD, Ahsoka and Yoda. This is the team that I'm using, switching from zQGJ to JKA. You can also use IGD as lead. Ahsoka can make up to 36k crit damage in my team and is really viable especially with JKA.
  • Options
    @Mzee @Me2 every seventh time grevious is damaged gives him full turn meter and his buff and resets his cooldowns. Which means stacking up 7 dots will create an infinite loop where grevious just keeps going. There is a strategy that makes use of this infinite loop that involves GK. So not viable on normal aat.
  • Mikkx
    14 posts Member
    Options
    My best :1,38M Datcha STHan EwokElder Nihilus Anakin
  • Me2
    123 posts Member
    Options
    @Mzee @Me2 every seventh time grevious is damaged gives him full turn meter and his buff and resets his cooldowns. Which means stacking up 7 dots will create an infinite loop where grevious just keeps going. There is a strategy that makes use of this infinite loop that involves GK. So not viable on normal aat.

Normal so its 10 hits and yeah we started a few raids just before refresh so i just threw zidader +tfp at it for fun and got between 700-900k despite the crazy looping as long as you get the block to stick.. matched the teams available to OP a bit so i thought i'd mention it.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options

I understand now. Thank you for the explanation. Seems this team is just not for phase 1 lol.
  • Me2
    123 posts Member
    Options
    If p1 isn't finished just before reset then its worth trying for more dmg than your rebels can do, but yeah otherwise save zader for p2/p4.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Just went through phase 1 again with my Vader team, and doubled my damage about. Didn't use any AoEs as I tried to minimize dots, and didn't use Culling Blade on Grievous. My other teams shot up a lot as well. Thank you for this thread on helping me see what the problem was.