Does Zavage have a place in HAAT?

I'm most likely going to zeta savage next, as he fits in better with my arena squad, but is he useful at all in HAAT?

Replies

• Tatebomb
    797 posts Member
    Options
    Not really.
  • Options
    Ive been using him in p2....zader zavage maul bo ba phasma.....
    But thats cause i dont have sidius or shaman.
    He holds up well and is great for finishing off the turrets when they get below half health.
    Also cleanses....
    Que la Fuerza os acompañe!

Kakaka

Telegram @Kakakawakaka
    https://swgoh.gg/u/kakakawakaka/
    Código aliado 192-195-873
    https://swgoh.gg/g/516/global-elite-games/
  • Options
    I've been using him in p1 w/ a Maul lead...getting between 350-400K or so.
  • Mishkin
    22 posts Member
    Options
    he can solo phase 1 of haat just like kylo but a bit slower
  • Options
    Mishkin wrote: »
    he can solo phase 1 of haat just like kylo but a bit slower

How? Any videos?
  • Veritasum
    754 posts Member
    Options
    I use him in P4 with a Sid led Sith team. Do about 900k
  • Mishkin
    22 posts Member
    Options
    you just take him in by himself and he gains a hot and tm everytime he is hit. so as long as he is geared and modded well enough he can not be killed until enrage. you should get 2 trys to run away before enrage. if both trys fail just restart the fight. it does take a while to do but i have gotten as high as 1.5 mil in phase 1 with him.
  • Options
    Mishkin wrote: »
    you just take him in by himself and he gains a hot and tm everytime he is hit. so as long as he is geared and modded well enough he can not be killed until enrage. you should get 2 trys to run away before enrage. if both trys fail just restart the fight. it does take a while to do but i have gotten as high as 1.5 mil in phase 1 with him.

How long until engage? Its on the 7th attack i think right?
  • Mishkin
    22 posts Member
    Options
    enrage is 15th turn after 7 hits gg gets his special buff but zavage can take those gits
  • Options
    I confirm that Zavage can be efficient in HAAT P4 when solo. I started the fight and took off the b2. And when the rest of the team and Zavage remained alone, it kept damage for quite some times. Definetly something I will try further at the next raid.