Help with light side hard battles

WarGuy101
184 posts Member
I need help on how to beat light side hard battles such as who I need to develop and possible first zetas. SWGOH.GG account: https://swgoh.gg/u/ajpeck101/

Replies

• WarGuy101
    184 posts Member
    Options
    Any help is appreciated, thanks.
  • Darklin_Sil
    259 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Not trying to be rude mate, but wait till you are lvl 85 w/ G10 and G11 characters. Going to be a lot easier for you.
    Assuming you are referring to tier 9 hardnodes
  • WarGuy101
    184 posts Member
    Options
    Not trying to be rude mate, but wait till you are lvl 85 w/ G10 and G11 characters. Going to be a lot easier for you.
    Assuming you are referring to tier 9 hardnodes
    ok but what would work for somebody at my level or will it be impossible?

• Options
    And g.k helps alot!
  • WarGuy101
    184 posts Member
    Options
    And g.k helps alot!
    I have an ally with GK

• Options
    no offense from me either, but you dont have a chance at the moment
    having an ally with GK is a massive start, but you need to seriously improve your toons.
    since you dont have jedi, work on your rebels. im thinking wedge (L) biggs, lando, k2so and chirrut. tthough you have plenty to choose from
    no one to really zeta in the line up you have for it, maybe k2so if he is in your arena squad otherwise save for someone else
  • WarGuy101
    184 posts Member
    Options
    osamamatix wrote: »
    no offense from me either, but you dont have a chance at the moment
    having an ally with GK is a massive start, but you need to seriously improve your toons.
    since you dont have jedi, work on your rebels. im thinking wedge (L) biggs, lando, k2so and chirrut. tthough you have plenty to choose from
    no one to really zeta in the line up you have for it, maybe k2so if he is in your arena squad otherwise save for someone else
    Ok thanks I guess I will wait
  • Options
    you will need G10 gear at least on your characters to make it through it. rebels are a bit tougher ( imho ) vs Jedi, so yeah you will need the gear to stay alive