Theory: Sequence breaking arena team

2Next

Replies

• Poxx wrote: »
    Dream team is Ben, Leia, Nute, Teebo and another stealth if there is 1. Force them to burn down Old Brn, then nuke them.

Nightsister Acolyte is your 5th, she can stealth on main attack and heal herself on every crit, pairs well with Nute. Between her and Princess healing they last a bit longer which is nice. The team works sometimes but when AI gets control Nute he will grenade and be burnt down before he goes invisible and Teboo will use his alt attack first sometimes. Nute as leader obviously for 45+% crit change for stealth team members and turn meter gain on every crit, watch Princess shine when she crits three times and attacks again almost immediately.
  • Love these ideas i think ill give a try 4 one myself and see if it works! Diversity is a must :)
  • Problem with these stealth ideas is they all start round one out of stealth and the Poe team will pick one at their leisure and blow it up
  • Poxx wrote: »
    Dream team is Ben, Leia, Nute, Teebo and another stealth if there is 1. Force them to burn down Old Brn, then nuke them.

Nightsister Acolyte is your 5th, she can stealth on main attack and heal herself on every crit, pairs well with Nute. Between her and Princess healing they last a bit longer which is nice. The team works sometimes but when AI gets control Nute he will grenade and be burnt down before he goes invisible and Teboo will use his alt attack first sometimes. Nute as leader obviously for 45+% crit change for stealth team members and turn meter gain on every crit, watch Princess shine when she crits three times and attacks again almost immediately.

The problem on running a teboo is that if everyone is stealth no one is. But this could also do a great job and anoy someone that would want to focus someone down, because he could go into stealth leaving someone like old Ben (a tanky toon that u don't want to kill because of his buffs that he gives after death) to be target, but it could also get everybody into stealth living all of them as a target (as I already mentioned). Putting a healer instead of the acolyte could be better imo because that way the toons that are low health and go stealth can be healed up.
  • ERG can be formidable at higher levels, I'm dreading having to face a 7* Vader led fully synergized Empire team down the road.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Now, I would suggest a new approach. You must include Grand Master Yoda in your team.