Ventress Dispel is still bugged

According to her ability description, Ventress should have a 50% chance to remove 10% TM from an enemy team for each buff dispelled, however, it currently appears that she instead gains an additional 50% to have 10% TMR ONCE, as opposed to potentially removing more than 10% run meter.

What's currently happening: Ventress gains 50% chance X the number of buffs dispelled to remove 10% turn meter on the enemy team ONCE.

What the ability describes: Ventress has a 50% chance to remove 10% turn meter for each buff dispelled, i.e if she removes 10 buffs, she could potentially remove 100% turn meter as each buff gives a 50% chance to remove 10% MORE turn meter

Basically, the ability description doesn't appear to match the actual turn meter reduction amounts.
This may have to do with the vaguely described "fix" on the move in the 5/9 update, but the lack of a description by CG_Kozispoon in the update post has left me in the dark as to whether or not this difference is intentional.

@CG_Kozispoon I'd really like to know if this was intentional or not, because this is a huge slap in the face to Ventress.