Immersion question, Am I the only one...

...bothered by Rebels and Empire fighting together in GW/Arena? Seeing EP, standing next to Yoda? It's like WWE wresting when the cameras are rolling "oooooooh I'm gonna.." someone yells cut and they buy each other a smoothie. It has kinda bugged me from the start. I wish the factions were enemies, otherwise, what the heck are they fighting about?

Replies

• swgohfan29
    1147 posts Member
    This game is not canon
  • swgohfan29 wrote: »
    This game is not canon

Depends on if it's in their favor or not. It's that wonderful grey area. Lol
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    I would also prefer if you had to choose, at least between light and dark side, but since CG is terrible in balancing the game, this wouldn't be a very good idea, I guess.
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    It's holo tables in a cantina! Mix and match is fun.
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    Why less options? Jeez! There are lightside and darkside battles for that,
  • Gosh, then we wouldn't have 'protect the nihilus" with triple cleanse...
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    Juex777 wrote: »

Oh... that's a point. Totally forgot about that. :D
  • Not bothered at all. This is the appeal of the game!
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Juex777 wrote: »

This. It's not a Star Wars simulation. You're playing a game at a holotable.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Khayman
    850 posts Member
    I like that its a holo table. Pairing vader with jka is comical or han solo and st han.
  • Gank_Killer
    1817 posts Member
    I think Light Side leaders should only provide bonuses to Light Side tags, same with Dark Side.
    Really sick of seeing Empire/Sith teams with GK chilling in the back like "what?".
  • Diel
    109 posts Member
    This wont play a role in the future since they will release more toons that are extremely powerful and designed to be used together. All 5 of them. You wont have a real choice anymore.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Diel wrote: »
    This wont play a role in the future since they will release more toons that are extremely powerful and designed to be used together. All 5 of them. You wont have a real choice anymore.

Yes! Like Phoenix Squadron...oh....wait. :o
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Diel wrote: »

Yes! Like Phoenix Squadron...oh....wait. :o

Man, at this point, that's just cold.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Phoenix squad will get Zetas (obviously) or a rework (likely). How long have people been playing this game? How many toons have remained exactly the way they were at launch? Not too many by my count. Boba and Maul used to suck, now they're the meta. If you think Phoenix won't be readdresses then you're simply not paying attention to how the devs maintain the game. Go ahead and ignore Phoenix squad at your own risk but don't whine about it when they are OP and you don't have the proper counter
  • Banjolero wrote: »
    Phoenix squad will get Zetas (obviously) or a rework (likely). How long have people been playing this game? How many toons have remained exactly the way they were at launch? Not too many by my count. Boba and Maul used to suck, now they're the meta. If you think Phoenix won't be readdresses then you're simply not paying attention to how the devs maintain the game. Go ahead and ignore Phoenix squad at your own risk but don't whine about it when they are OP and you don't have the proper counter

tumblr_n5scc3ZveP1qh1xz4o1_500.giftumblr_mtpygs3pGi1ql64hio1_500.gif
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • I don't care one way or the other. I just know how game devs work and think. Have a good day
  • nskowyra
    144 posts Member
    Jka and Vader