Quick Question About Rey

Krey
341 posts Member
I just unlocked Rey yesterday, and I am wondering about what star level she becomes useful for use in a high end squad.

Currently, all my main toons are max level/gear/7 star. Is her damage so great that she can be max level/gear and still be worked into a high end squad at..say...5 star?

Just wondering before I start dumping resources on her. If she has to be 6 or 7 star to really matter, then I will just use the resources on someone else until she's ready. 6 star is still a long ways off.

Krey

Replies

• Daezl
    177 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    My leaderboard isn't super competitive but I'm using her at 5* and she hits for 3k normal, 6k+ on a crit. If you're Poetecting her I'd say she's viable at 5* depending on who you're benching to make room for her.
  • Krey
    341 posts Member
    Options
    I would be replacing a max everything Phasma or Kylo.

Average team power on my server is 26K.
  • Daezl
    177 posts Member
    Options
    I replaced a maxed out Kylo with her once I got my Poe to 4* because he was too slow to have much impact and my lineup was sorely lacking in DPS. I'm at 23k power consistently finishing in the top 5-10 surrounded by teams that are 25-27k.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    I'm 35 shards before I 6 star her. She's powerful but not so powerful that she can't be replaced at 5 stars for another toon. At six stars with her abilities maxed and most gear she'll be a monster. She is VERY difficult to gear though.