Ability to watch guild mates attacks

Any chance of ever getting ability to watch each other attack in raids like in boom beach or some of the other games? Make it where only one attack at a time and ability for everyone else to watch it would be awesome imo

Replies

• Sunod10
    211 posts Member
    Options
    No it wouldn't
  • Tigzie
    579 posts Member
    Options
    Only 1 attack at a time ... Are you mad?? So 3 attacks and my HAAT phases are gone if I'm not sitting there clicking to get in first
  • Options
    Then leave it where you can attack at same time but be able to watch replays
  • Tigzie
    579 posts Member
    Options
    Pretty sure guild pvp is coming next month which you'll probably be able to watch
  • Options
    That would be cool then, we did the heroic rancor rancor last night and everyone just watching the chat window gets kinda boring was all
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options
    Just have whoever you want to watch Livestream
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    Options
    Since raids pit guild mates against each other for the best rewards, I doubt some of the highest rankers would want people seeing their strategies. Some are pretty hush-hush or extremely vague about things as it is.
  • Options
    LeoRavus wrote: »
    Since raids pit guild mates against each other for the best rewards, I doubt some of the highest rankers would want people seeing their strategies. Some are pretty hush-hush or extremely vague about things as it is.

There's nothing hush hush anymore. There's no hidden strategy these days and times.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    Options

There's nothing hush hush anymore. There's no hidden strategy these days and times.

Since some in my guild get consistently higher scores than others using the same team, with similar mods, apparently not everyone knows the best strategies. Or some of the best team comps. One guy gets over a million in P3 using TFP and "a few randoms" after his chirpatine battle.
  • Options

Since some in my guild get consistently higher scores than others using the same team, with similar mods, apparently not everyone knows the best strategies. Or some of the best team comps. One guy gets over a million in P3 using TFP and "a few randoms" after his chirpatine battle.

Some folks are just truly better applying themselves. In our Zerg, I can get 1M with Chirpatine and then can net another 1.7-2M with TeeJyn, and still manage to start P4 at 100%.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options

That's pretty sad. I wouldn't stay long in a guild that was like that.
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Liath wrote: »

It is a competition after all. And unfortunately when it comes to guild members. The second you let a strategy out of the bag someone is working feverishly to beat you with it. And they often do.

When Zader wasn't well known in rancor people asked how I got over 8 million (before it was easily cleared due to TM bug). I posted a screen shot and the next raid someone cleared it.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options

It is a competition after all. And unfortunately when it comes to guild members. The second you let a strategy out of the bag someone is working feverishly to beat you with it. And they often do.

When Zader wasn't well known in rancor people asked how I got over 8 million (before it was easily cleared due to TM bug). I posted a screen shot and the next raid someone cleared it.

And did you have a problem with that? Sharing strategies and builds is one of the best things about guild life for me.
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    Options

And did you have a problem with that? Sharing strategies and builds is one of the best things about guild life for me.

I knew it would happen so I guess I didn't have a problem, although I wanted to be the first in the guild to do so. Apparently some who refuse to share their strategies would.