Force Unleashed Character suggestions

Prev1
smninja73
136 posts Member
edited May 2017
i'm working on Kota now but i figure i might as well get everyones opinion on getting the force unleashed in the game with Galen Marek AKA Starkiller my character idea below

(Force Unleashed 1)Galen Marek(Starkiller) (tags-light side, dark side, jedi, sith, attacker)
Extremely powerful force wielder with powerful synergy to both Sith and Jedi particularly to Rahm Kota and Darth Vader

Basic(saber mastery)-deal physical damage with a 70% chance to gain advantage and a 70% chance to expose the target. If the target is a dark side character and Kota is present he is called to assist. if the target is a light side character and Darth Vader he is called to assist. (4,431-5,264)

(3 turn cooldown)Special One(force shock)- deal special damage to all targets with a 30% chance to inflict shock. doubled chance and nonresistable to debuffed enemies(4,036-4,862)

(5 turns cooldown)Special Two(force repulse)-deal special damage dispel all effects on all enemies and deal 10% more damage for each effect dispelled (zeta-any buffs that are dispelled inflict the opposite debuff, if no opposite inflict 2 DoT)(5,241-6,203)

Leader(Split Tactics)- Jedi gain +40 speed and +20% counter chance and Sith gain +40 offense and +20% chance to assist on basic attacks and single target special moves. Kota gains double Jedi bonuses and Darth Vader gains double Sith bonuses. when a target is defeated all sith and jedi allies attack random enemies

Unique(Divided)- Starkiller gains +5% potency and 10% health steal for every Jedi ally and gains 5% tenacity and 10% offense for every sith ally. If Darth Vader is present Starkiller gains 15% max health and +15% critical chance. If Rahm Kota is Present Starkiller gains +15% speed and +15% potency Kota and Vader can not be on the same team if Starkiller is present

stats(tier 11, level 85, 7 stars)
power-9779
health-19,354
protection-20,275
speed-132
max ability damage-6,203
max AoE-6,203
physical damage-2,638
special damage-3,465
armor penetration-157
potency-0.25
armor-200
resistance-250
tenacity-28%
health steal-15%

gear
raid-3
gold-220
purple-1390
blue-222
green-113
white-114
i would love to c him be the 3rd character available via raid(raid idea suggestions?)(145 shards)

i just figured id toss in a suggestion see if anyone agrees with me

(Edit- lowered health and protection by a thousand, removed his ability to refresh force shock cooldown, lowered shock chance from 50 to 30, changed 5% evasion bonus to 5% potency, lowered all Vader and Kota synergy boosts by 5%, and Kota and Vader can't be in the same team if Starkiller is present. Kota Edit below)
Post edited by smninja73 on

Replies

• +1
  • +1
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    +1 more legends toons please. Starkiller would be great.
  • smninja73
    136 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    i'm working on Kota now but one other character i've thinking of is Proxy and i've hit a wall with him so if anyone has any suggestions for his abilities and such please post
  • smninja73
    136 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    ok i got Kota's kit ready i'll have stats, description and gear #'s asap

(Force Unleashed 1)Rahm Kota

Basic(aggressive slash)-deal physical damage and gain offense up for 3 turns and gain speed up for 3 turns on a critical hit

Special One(sight in the force)-gain taunt for 2 turns and evasion up for 3 turns

Leader(rebel general)-Rebel and Jedi allies gain +30 offense and +40% tenacity and counter attack when a negative status effect is inflicted twice if the effect is resisted if starkiller is present he attacks twice when he receives a negative status affect and 3 times if he resists a status affect

Unique 1(counter attack)- Kota has a 50% chance to counter when attacked and 100% when Kota evades. Kota also has +50% counter damage. If Starkiller is present he also gains these bonuses

Unique 2(no name yet)-Kota gains 10 speed for every jedi ally, 10% tenacity for every rebel ally, and 10% damage for every debuffed enemy if Starkiller is present he gains these bonuses as well

(edit-rework of Starkiller synergy on leader ability from bonus counter attacks to what is seen above)
    Post edited by smninja73 on
  • smninja73
    136 posts Member
    ok heres the rest of everything

Tank that can gain a whole lot of speed and damage and tons of counters for jedi and rebels
    (Jedi, Galactic Republic, Light Side, Rebel, Tank)
    stats(gear 11, 7 star, level 85)
    power-8974
    health-23,416
    protection-27,409
    speed-115
    max damage-4,253
    armor pen-103
    armor-342
    tenacity-33%
    health steal-5%
    resistance-300

gear
    raid-5
    gold-0
    purple-1250
    blue-235
    green-124
    white-98

80 shards, event, guild and fleet shipments

• Atlas1 wrote: »
    +1 more legends toons please. Starkiller would be great.

• AOE shock and AOE dispell...cmon now lol be a little realistic. And I guess you thought that wasn't enough so you gave him evasion lmao. And if that wasn't enough you gave him a decent base speed. And for icing on the cake, +15% health steal...
  • smninja73
    136 posts Member
    AOE shock and AOE dispell...cmon now lol be a little realistic. And I guess you thought that wasn't enough so you gave him evasion lmao. And if that wasn't enough you gave him a decent base speed. And for icing on the cake, +15% health steal...

well good thing ur here then to help me i mean after all im not perfect so please insert what youd' like to see with our man Starkiller
  • Proxy should be able to turn into any character you have unlocked. I'll give an example.
    Proxy is at level 60, all abilities level 6, G 6
    You have a GK (not on your team), level 30, all abilities level 1, G 2
    Proxy can use his mimic ability, which opens the character menu. Select GK.
    Proxy will glow purple and turn into GK.
    He will be like a G6, all abilities level 6, level 30 GK. He will turn into GK for 2 turns and after becoming Proxy again, he will have to wait for 3 turns before changing again.
    His basic could be like a great debuff like Shock and terrible damage.
    His special could be this.
    His unique could be that he revives again, as long as any ally except him is alive
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • Proxy should be able to turn into any character you have unlocked. I'll give an example.
    Proxy is at level 60, all abilities level 6, G 6
    You have a GK (not on your team), level 30, all abilities level 1, G 2
    Proxy can use his mimic ability, which opens the character menu. Select GK.
    Proxy will glow purple and turn into GK.
    He will be like a G6, all abilities level 6, level 30 GK. He will turn into GK for 2 turns and after becoming Proxy again, he will have to wait for 3 turns before changing again.
    His basic could be like a great debuff like Shock and terrible damage.
    His special could be this.
    His unique could be that he revives again, as long as any ally except him is alive

yeah i as thinking of having him transform i just couldnt think of a way to do that so thanks
  • LORDKAI
    96 posts Member
    +1
  • fascizio
    572 posts Member
    I like the idea of being light and dark (could work with Revan too) and getting synergies with Kota and Vader, but it should probably be an either or thing. I.E you can't bring Kota, Starkiller, and Vader together and get all the bonuses at the same time...

Ultimately the ideas are cool, but the synergies are probably a too strong. With Kota as leader, for example, any attack that debuffs would be triggering up to four counters from Starkiller (if it lands two from the debuff and 1 from the attack(50%), if the attack hits but the effect is resisted three from the resist and one 1 from the attack(50%), and if it is dodged a guaranteed single counter). With all this at +50% damage from the Kota unique Starkiller would be refreshing his force shock left and right without ever having to spend a turn actually using his basic. It would pretty effectively be a hard counter to any debuff team with just two characters.

This synergy is pretty head and shoulders above Chaze even
  • smninja73
    136 posts Member
    fascizio wrote: »
    I like the idea of being light and dark (could work with Revan too) and getting synergies with Kota and Vader, but it should probably be an either or thing. I.E you can't bring Kota, Starkiller, and Vader together and get all the bonuses at the same time...

Ultimately the ideas are cool, but the synergies are probably a too strong. With Kota as leader, for example, any attack that debuffs would be triggering up to four counters from Starkiller (if it lands two from the debuff and 1 from the attack(50%), if the attack hits but the effect is resisted three from the resist and one 1 from the attack(50%), and if it is dodged a guaranteed single counter). With all this at +50% damage from the Kota unique Starkiller would be refreshing his force shock left and right without ever having to spend a turn actually using his basic. It would pretty effectively be a hard counter to any debuff team with just two characters.

yeah i see what u r saying with Kota and Vader and i was thinking of that as well and u r probably right with the synergies being to powerful so i'll go ahead post some changes when i can
  • smninja73
    136 posts Member
    i just want to send a quick note and thank you to everyone making suggestions and i do realize looking at starkiller and kotas leader synergy i do realize i have made starkiller quite a bit overpowered so i'll post a revamped version of starkiller and kotas leader ability as soon as I can so thank you all.

except for you @Mitchell_13 something about u is fishy
  • smninja73 wrote: »
    fascizio wrote: »

yeah i see what u r saying with Kota and Vader and i was thinking of that as well and u r probably right with the synergies being to powerful so i'll go ahead post some changes when i can
    You could tune down the refresh to be reduce by one if Kota was debuffed. Still potent, but not that much.
    Also reduce the synergy in the leader. Make it that if Starkiller resists, he deals +20% damage instead of a total triple counter.
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Nice! I really like starkillers kit. I like the synergies in between Vader and Kota. Think of the possibilities of what could happen with kota having 80 extra speed or Vader with all that extra offense
  • smninja73 wrote: »
    i just want to send a quick note and thank you to everyone making suggestions and i do realize looking at starkiller and kotas leader synergy i do realize i have made starkiller quite a bit overpowered so i'll post a revamped version of starkiller and kotas leader ability as soon as I can so thank you all.

except for you @Mitchell_13 something about u is fishy

And what would that be? Lol
  • DarthRidge
    20 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Love the idea of having duel synergies, each toon has a little too many abilities and their kits are too powerful. This is a kit that would make them fun to use and would make for some interesting team comps. Biggest adjustment is switching the LS to tenacity and Max health and DS to crit damage, chance, and potency. The adjustments below are ones that could definitely find it's way into the game. Starkiller would by far be my favorite character that could be added and as someone that has never spent a dime on this game I would definitely change that for him. Anyways, let me know if the changes make sense.

(Force Unleashed 1)Galen Marek(Starkiller) (tags-light side, dark side, jedi, sith, attacker)
    Extremely powerful force wielder with powerful synergy to both Sith and Jedi particularly to Rahm Kota and Darth Vader

Basic(saber mastery)-deal physical damage with a 70% chance to gain advantage and a 40% chance to expose the target. If the target is a dark side character and Kota is present he is called to assist. if the target is a light side character and Darth Vader he is called to assist. (4,431-5,264)

(3 turn cooldown)Special One(force shock)- deal special damage to all targets with a 30% chance to inflict shock. doubled chance and nonresistable to debuffed enemies(4,036-4,862)

(5 turns cooldown)Special Two(force repulse)-deal special damage, dispelling all positive effects on all enemies and deal 10% more damage for each effect dispelled (zeta-any buffs that are dispelled inflict the opposite debuff for 1 turn and apply defense down for 2 turns, if no opposite inflict 2 DoT)(5,241-6,203)

Leader(Split Tactics)- Jedi gain +40 speed and +20% counter chance and Sith gain +30% offense and +20% chance to assist on basic attacks and single target special moves. Kota gains double Jedi bonuses and Darth Vader gains double Sith bonuses. when a target is defeated all sith and jedi allies attack random enemies

Unique(Divided)- Starkiller gains +5% tenacity and 10% health steal for every Jedi ally and gains 5% potency and 10% evasion for every sith ally. If Darth Vader is present Starkiller gains 10% critical damage and +10% critical chance. If Rahm Kota is Present Starkiller gains +10% max health and +10% tenacity
    Post edited by DarthRidge on
  • No Starkiller. He's way to overpowered as a character. Glad he's legends now.
  • Carbonari
    676 posts Member
    How come these threads are never about Deak and Annikin?! They have about as much right to be in this game as that other guy.
  • smninja73
    136 posts Member
    No Starkiller. He's way to overpowered as a character. Glad he's legends now.

uhhh legends characters are in the game coughHK47cough but i can understand not wanting him in the game is totally up to you so i understand i mean like is there anyone else who can pull down a Star Destroyer XD
  • Riktoven
    144 posts Member
    I hate that character abilities are now multiple paragraphs long.

If they put Bendu in the game it will read like War and Peace.
  • smninja73
    136 posts Member
    Riktoven wrote: »
    I hate that character abilities are now multiple paragraphs long.

If they put Bendu in the game it will read like War and Peace.

I understand where u are coming from and it does seem that ability descriptions are really long and complicated nowadays but i just felt that for Starkiller that's what was needed but i might not be finding a way to shorten up these paragraphs i've written
  • Scrap Titan should be next raid, and make Kazadun Paratus. If that was his name. The spidery nutty Jedi on Raxus
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • smninja73
    136 posts Member
    Scrap Titan should be next raid, and make Kazadun Paratus. If that was his name. The spidery nutty Jedi on Raxus

that does sound like a great idea. Maybe the phases could be some the really notable battles in Unleashed 1 like the Scrap Titan, Ozzik Sturn, the BullRancor and if the devs could find a way the Star Destroyer. So yeah i totally agree and you know what as soon as i can i could come up with a skeleton for the raid
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    smninja73 wrote: »
    i'm working on Kota now but one other character i've thinking of is Proxy and i've hit a wall with him so if anyone has any suggestions for his abilities and such please post

How about he could use an illusion ability where he could become any one of your top 5 power toons in your roster as well as any other toon on his current team - he could then use the abilities of any toon he is impersonating for 2 turns before he returns to being Proxy.

Give him a gun attack and even a lightsaber special attack - something along those lines, although I have now idea about specific details on those abilities, but its a start.
  • smninja73
    136 posts Member
    Boo wrote: »
    smninja73 wrote: »

How about he could use an illusion ability where he could become any one of your top 5 power toons in your roster as well as any other toon on his current team - he could then use the abilities of any toon he is impersonating for 2 turns before he returns to being Proxy.

Give him a gun attack and even a lightsaber special attack - something along those lines, although I have now idea about specific details on those abilities, but its a start.

that is definitely a good idea i'd just love to see his transforming be incorporated and then we can work from there
  • Carbonari
    676 posts Member
    Omeah wrote: »
    What about no? Marek has no place in any SW game

Except for the games he's already in?

Anyhow, always welcoming new content and new characters, but he's not even on my list of wanted characters.