P2 HAAT question

tmntguy86
446 posts Member
Has anyone noticed a significant drop off in their raid runs here? I have with both of my P2 raids teams.

Zader
Zid
Zoba
Phasma
Shaman

I started having troubles 1 week BEFORE the Shaman fix. So I can't say it's attributed to that. I was consistently hitting 15%-20% or for around 2.3m-2.9m damage. One raid I was at 15% and made a mistake so I knew I could do more since this was my minimum I was hitting. So I retreated and tried again. But going back in, ever since then, I can't even clear 10% and I'm hitting under 800k ever since.

My second team

HK
JE
Nebit

I was hitting around 1.2m on average and now I'm lucky to hit 700k damage with this team.

I can't imagine that I somehow magically got that bad at raiding. I've been playing a very long time. I understand the process and RNG has some bad days and all. But I'm going on 6 straight raids now of extremely sub par score and wondering if anyone else is having the same issues?

Replies

• I, too, had this issue, but managed to chalk it up to RNG when I started hitting 4-5.xM again.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • If you haven't compared many results, you're probably falling prey to the fallacy of small numbers. It's like rolling 1 or 2 on a die five times and concluding that the die is rigged. Theoretically you can roll low a hundred times in a row with a completely normal die.
    People thinking they can change the odds of getting shards or rare gear by using smaller or specific sim ticket numbers are in the same fallacy.