Confirmation Bias

Achilles
1380 posts Member
edited May 2017
Grandmaster RNG: Hello Achilles, i see your favorite char needs a stun gun to get to gear 10? Oh wait, i will show it to you in shipments, every single day, right now even twice in 2 different slots! :smile: Too bad you can't afford it. :naughty:
2 days later ...
Grandmaster RNG: Good morning my old friend, great to see, you will have enough crystals with todays arena payout? How nice ... see here, its still right in shipments! :smiley:
After payout (=shipments refresh) ...
Grandmaster RNG: Hello mate, you want to buy Stun Guns? You got enough crystals? Oh im so sorry, they are out of stock now ... for the next 2 weeks! :naughty::lol:
Left by design.
The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
Post edited by Achilles on

Replies

• CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    What did I just read?
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • You didn't really think RNG was random in this game, did you?
    It's not RandomNumbersGenerator, the RG stands for RawGreed; I'm not sure about the N yet :D
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    It's when we focus on something that we think it's more random. I have the same RNG problem with farming the last 50 shards of Cody. He's hidding for 3 days now and don't want to show his face in whatever shipments.
  • Chapter 2 would be the one about that time when you decided to farm it the hard way. Everything was going well untill your stun gun salvage got to 49..... two days and 6 refreshes later your still at 49 salvage.
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Chapter 2 would be the one about that time when you decided to farm it the hard way. Everything was going well untill your stun gun salvage got to 49..... two days and 6 refreshes later your still at 49 salvage.
    26/50 atm ... had a very bad day with 0 guns after 18 attempts, but the rest of the time is going "well" (as far as you can call a 1/6 drop rate well ;))

(edited some typos ... my english is as great as rng is ;))
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Grandmaster crystal : hello boy.. have gear stuck? use ur real money, buy me in the store mwuahaha >:)
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    To finish this story ... i was done farming on hard node at Saturday ... i got them to 49/50 on Friday and after 18 attempts, i finally got the 50th ...
    No need to say, that after finishing it on Saturday, the stun guns appeared in shipments on Sunday and on Monday in even 2 slots at the same time ... what a surprise!! :naughty:
    Left by design.