Killing R2 [VID]

Please enjoy this video of me wiping my virtual pooper with R2. Long live Zaul!

https://youtu.be/NYZDzXKvR2A

Replies

• That was actually pretty enjoyable to watch.
  • mlb1399
    674 posts Member
    Cool video. R2 is a lot tougher to kill with Chaze in there and a zeta on r2 number crunch.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Congrats. You beat a poorly constructed team (Fives? Seriously?) on offense.

Honestly, I run R2 in a hybrid team of Rex (L) + GK + Zylo + Nihilus on a Nov. '15 shard and beat a maxed Zaul team that was Zaul + SA + Nihilus + Chaze - all 7* gear 11 to finish first.

Zaul is done. Rex started closing the curtain on him and R2 is the final nail in the coffin.

And I ran Zaul since February. Unless there is a Jedi team I need to take down, Zaul is on the bench. It's cool - for 3 months, he ran me to #1 almost every day. But his reign is coming to a close.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    I understand 5s behind the Gk lead, but man rex is pretty useless on defense without being lead imo. Yeah he cleanses and throws tenacity up, but after that first turn..what else?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Mullato wrote: »
    I understand 5s behind the Gk lead, but man rex is pretty useless on defense without being lead imo. Yeah he cleanses and throws tenacity up, but after that first turn..what else?

a whole lot of nothing.
    i vote for 2x speed for vids btw.
    Save water, drink champagne!