zVader against Rancor still off. Chance to reduce 'seems' to be 100% in later stages.

BeWary
367 posts Member
edited May 2017
Last night my guild did a Rancor run, so the Vader TM reduction fix should have been in place already. However, I noticed that in at least stage 3 and 4, the TM reduction chance seemed to be 100%.

While it seems the amount of TM reduced was actually around 20% like it should be, it never failed to activate in those later phases. The description says it should only reduce TM 50% of the time.
Post edited by ShaolinPunk on

Replies

• crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    As long as it wasn't removing 80%, I'd say keep an eye on it. Could just be good rng.
  • 50% is very high. I did see mine not working every time.

It's a bit like a Zaul lead dodge of 20%... which often feels more like 80%!
  • BeWary
    367 posts Member
    I understand, perception might be different from reality. However, I had the game on 4x speed, on auto with basic attacks only, and it was easy to see; every time my empire toons attacked, again only in p3 and p4, they removed TM.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    This is one case where I don't side with the Jedi mantra, "Trust your feelings."

I just did it and can confirm it is NOT 100%. It feels like more than it is, but he's under a lot of pressure with all those Dark Lord's beating on him....poor Rancor.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107