I understand the need for rng but...

I've got a FO team with 2 zetas, all gear 11 maxed except for FOTP who I'm missing one piece of gear for; the problem is my arena shard is all Zader/Rex/Zaul teams.
In reality, I don't have any problem with the rex teams on offence, Zeta kylo effectively removes any problems from them.
My problem is zader and zaul: if TFP has a 50% chance to remove 20% tm, and will always go first due to insane speed, my whole battle is dependent on whether my FOO has his turn meter reduced or not? So 50% chance, but really it's been around 90% of the time I've been unable to have a turn. Can anyone suggest anything to help me with my problem apart from 'get better speed mods' because it would be really appreciated :)

Replies

• lisztophobia
    808 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Dude, you should get better speed m--

*Reads the rest of it*

Oh.
  • Jay_1997_C
    213 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Dude, you should get better speed m--

*Reads the rest of it*

Oh.

:')
  • Athena
    59 posts Member
    It's my biggest issue to, max speed tfp under zader is instant aoe unresistable tm reduction. Rex lead can help to counter it if you have a pre taunter
  • I'm free to play, but was honestly thinking about going for Shoretrooper pack just for the pre-taunt.... however I don't want to upset the synergy of a full first order team ahahah
    Athena wrote: »
    It's my biggest issue to, max speed tfp under zader is instant aoe unresistable tm reduction. Rex lead can help to counter it if you have a pre taunter