Guild Job Fair 2017 [Experienced Hero's] [Heroic Guild Recruiting]

Replies

• Thrawns' Renegades - HPit / HAAT / ~73M Galactic Power

Relaxed semi-casual guild with a large mix of players (by both region and starting date)
    Stress free and low turnover rate - we tend to have a bias towards the dark side and all communication is friendly
    There are no special rules for officers or long-standing guild members. We have no penalties for honest mistakes and only kick people for repeatedly breaking rules
    We are looking to replace some less active members for Territory Battles
    Currently at 50/50
    Guild reset time is 23:30 GMT
    Our guild requirements are as follows:
    Consistently contribute 600 Raid Tickets Daily. We don't ask for verification on this and even without a full 50 member complement, tend to average north of 28k per day
    Follow Raid Guidelines and Rules
    We use the ingame chat also but LINE App is mandatory for TB coordination
    Raid Rules:
    HPit: Raid opens up shortly after guild ticket reset time. You can only register a 0 turn until 20:00 GMT the next day, then free for all (normally it lasts 10 min)
    HATT: Raid opens after the guild reset time, 0 damage registration until 20:00 GMT the next day, then free for all (normally it lasts 1h30min)

Requirements:
    - 1.2M+ GP with a good roster for TB
    - active on LINE and easy to coordinate
    - 500+ raid tickets daily

If you want to join, message me here. You can also contact me in the LINE App at xbalex
  • Kandu
    8 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Post redacted.
    Post edited by Kandu on
  • Space Pirates Recruiting 2 members to join 76M+ GP Guild

We have a super chill guild with an active Line chat with multiple rooms for various discussions.
    Looking for active members with CLS with 1M+ GP.
    Don't have to have Hoth Han or HRS 5*, but should be actively working for it.
    We raid 10 am, 2 pm, and 6 pm EST for HPit and HRancor on a rotational basis with a 24 hr ceasefire on both.

My Ally Code is 492-958-912
    Feel free to add me in game and/or msg me if you would like to join.

Thanks!
  • Greetings,
    We are currently looking to add 1-3 players to our team, If you’re looking for a knowledgeable and friendly guild without any strict requirements, look no further!
    What are we seeking:
    We have no strict requirements other than to be active and helpful. As mentioned above, we are a casual guild so you won't find any elitist attitudes or strict requirements, only to be near daily active. We are currently farming Heroic Rancor and NAAT.
    If interested, please PM me your ally code, or simply send me an invite in-game via 415-932-197
    Thanks, IronBorg
    Guild: StarForge Alpha
    Discord: https://discord.gg/kykrcvS
  • SHATTERPOINT, #21 ranked guild, 41* last TB has 1 spot open.

Must have:
    CLS
    Hoth Brothers
    Dandruff Solo

PM for details if you're interested. Thanks.
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info
  • Minions of chaos is looking for a couple of players to round out our guild.
    Rules:
    #1: Discord required
    #2: no raid gear requests unless agreed on discord
    #3: AAT raid: free for all, but limited to one squad per person in phases 2 and 4. If you already used a squad in phase 2, do not participate in phase 4
    #4: Heroic Rancor raid: max 100.00 damage during the first 24 hours. After that, it's free for all but with a 3 million damage cap per person
    #5: players ignoring raid limits will be warned two times. Upon the third overage, the player is unable to participate in next raid. Failure to comply results in a kick from the guild.
    #6: Territorial battles: participate as much as you can. Low or no participation can result in getting booted from the guild
    Raids typically happen between 9am cst and 5pm cst. our goal is to be able to complete haat raid by halloween, and to continue to improve in territory battles and get the most stars we can. We want players who are going to be active and contribute as much as possible.
    Feel free to message me here or on discord, my ally code is 741-615-625, and my discord code is yrj77sports#8641
  • Good Against Remotes has space for you or your small guild. We brought the 35 strongest and most active members from our last guild but want to make a few more friends.
    Very relaxed guild, we run HAAT and T7 Rancor but are now focused on improving in TB. Ideally you are packing 1.5M + GP but we will give anyone a trial for the next week. Get your raid tickets in, participate in every phase, grow your GP and collect some TB rewards.

in game I'm Dolemite 561-489-982 or Dolemite#7268 on discord
  • We are looking for members or a guild to merge in with us. We are looking for folks level 85 and 1+mil gp. But can take a whole smaller guild if overall gp is good. We have 28 members and are at 35 mil gp. We scored 17* in last tb. We complete heroic rancor all the time and do naat at the moment. We are building to Haat. We are a laid back crew that want to help folks out. We launch raids at 7:30 pm est and have a 24/0 rule on both raids so that more people can get rewards. We use discord for chat. if you are interested let me know.

Ally code 616-181-474
    Discord palmetto#6867
    https://swgoh.gg/u/palmetto/
  • Hi all,

Light Smugglers are recruiting. We have 16 open spots.

We just need bodies. We got half way through the 3rd stage of HAAT before falling short because of a lack of members.

- Daily Contributors wanted.
    - Zero Damage Rule on Pits
    - Invite only and I'll check out the roster
    - We use Discord.gg. Witty#5789 for a personal message
    - EST Time zone
    - Ideally, 1 mill GP at least
    -
    Just want people willing to contribute and be part of a guild who communicates and works together.

My SWGOH ID: 587-797-619
  • Tôp sėcret rėbels

New guild looking for active players. We are a English speaking guild. Hoping to start haat raids asap.

Guild is open to level 85 players, who are ok with the following:

Please follow all leader/officer messages, on here & the in-game chat.

Raids (heroic) will operate a '24 hour rule'.

Raids will generally be launched around 6-7pm UTC (GMT)

No rules for getting 600 daily raid tickets (just do what you can)

Members that have been inactive for more than 20 days will be booted (unless they have have informed leader/officer)
  • KøR Reservoir Dogs, part of the KøR Alliance, just opened 2 spots for 1.3 mill or Higher GP for TB & Fully Heroic Players 65 Mill Guild. If you're interested, please leave your Swgoh.gg Link/private message me. Please advise that spots will fill quickly! The officers will review all Rosters and let everyone know. If we are full by the time you respond, we can still find you a home in the KøR Alliance (25 guilds strong). Amazing group of players and mentors galore. May The Force Be With You!

Raids Times:

HPIT - one team only (FTA) (Approx 24 hr check prior to attack time):
    Tues Attack Time 8 AM EST
    Thurs Attack Time 8 PM EST
    Sunday Attack Time 12 PM EST

HAAT Set Attack Times (FTA) (Approx 12 hr checkin prior to attack time):
    Mon Night-Sat Morn Attack Times: 8AM or 6:30PM EST
    Sat Night-Mon Morn Attack Times: 5AM or 9PM EST

Rules
    1. 600 Tickets Daily Strongly Encouraged
    2. Line Chat App Is Mandatory
    3. HPIT Raids will have Zero Damage for 24 Hrs
    4. HAAT Raids will have Zero Damage for 12 Hrs
    5. Raid Top Three post screenshot of damage
    6. HPIT - one team only

KøR Reservoir Dogs Member
    eejaydee . 973-174-978
    Line Chat ID: eejaydee
  • Minions of chaos is looking for a couple of players to round out our guild.
    Rules:
    #1: Discord required
    #2: no raid gear requests unless agreed on discord
    #3: AAT raid: free for all, but limited to one squad per person in phases 2 and 4. If you already used a squad in phase 2, do not participate in phase 4
    #4: Heroic Rancor raid: max 100.00 damage during the first 24 hours. After that, it's free for all but with a 3 million damage cap per person
    #5: players ignoring raid limits will be warned two times. Upon the third overage, the player is unable to participate in next raid. Failure to comply results in a kick from the guild.
    #6: Territorial battles: participate as much as you can. Low or no participation can result in getting booted from the guild
    Raids typically happen between 9am cst and 5pm cst. our goal is to be able to complete haat raid by halloween, and to continue to improve in territory battles and get the most stars we can. We want players who are going to be active and contribute as much as possible.
    Feel free to message me here or on discord, my ally code is 741-615-625, and my discord code is yrj77sports#8641
  • Thrawns' Renegades - HPit / HAAT / ~73M Galactic Power
    Relaxed semi-casual guild with a large mix of players (by both region and starting date)
    Stress free and low turnover rate - we tend to have a bias towards the dark side and all communication is friendly
    There are no special rules for officers or long-standing guild members. We have no penalties for honest mistakes and only kick people for repeatedly breaking rules
    We are looking to replace some less active members for Territory Battles
    Currently at 50/50
    Guild reset time is 23:30 GMT
    Our guild requirements are as follows:
    Consistently contribute 600 Raid Tickets Daily. We don't ask for verification on this and even without a full 50 member complement, tend to average north of 28k per day
    Follow Raid Guidelines and Rules
    We use the ingame chat also but LINE App is mandatory for TB coordination
    Raid Rules:
    HPit: Raid opens up shortly after guild ticket reset time. You can only register a 0 turn until 20:00 GMT the next day, then free for all (normally it lasts 10 min)
    HATT: Raid opens after the guild reset time, 0 damage registration until 20:00 GMT the next day, then free for all (normally it lasts 1h30min)
    Requirements:
    - 1.2M+ GP with a good roster for TB
    - active on LINE and easy to coordinate
    - 500+ raid tickets daily
    If you want to join, message me here. You can also contact me in the LINE App at xbalex
  • Nerfherder Union is recruiting!

We are a fun and active mid-tier guild with mostly US based players and a few from other countries. Over 40 of our members are level 85, with the rest not far behind. The majority of our players are ftp. We all get along really well together and have very generous donators in the exchange. There is also lots of great roster building and strategy advice given too.

Our Galactic power is 43 million and we achieved 24 stars in the first Territory Battle.

Rancor Raid: We have the Heroic Rancor raid on farm with 0 damage/24 hours.

Tank Raid: We are running the normal AAT, and it is taking about 3 hours with no refresh. We are actively preparing for HAAT and recently attempted our first one, getting halfway through p2. So it would be a benefit if you are working on p2 and p3 teams.

Activity Requirements: We are seeking active players that are on daily and are willing to contribute to guild activities. We ask for a minimum contribution of 400 tickets daily but prefer 600 so we can raid often.

Third party chat: We use Line to communicate and this is mandatory in our announcements channel.

Guild reset is at 7.30pm central and all our raids are in the evening too - 8pm for tank and rotating 7pm and 10pm for Rancor.

If this sounds like a good fit to you or you have more questions, then get in touch via PM or on Line:

Line: sarith2017 or spaceballr

https://swgoh.gg/g/23669/nerfherder-union/
  • Death Star looking to fill 2 spots. 1.4 mil GP preferred, 37* last TB, looking to improve after cutting dead weight. Usual Hoth toons are ideal, but strong light side for higher scores is ok too. Can be moved to 41* guild if roster is up to it.

If interested, message me on Line (chromecobra) and we'll get you in.

If you're under this power or requirements, we have other guilds also that we may could use you in, all but one is HAAT.
  • Hello. 502nd Legion is looking for one strong player. We got 40 stars on last TB. We are looking for someone with the normal requirements... HRS, CLS, 5* CHOLO, etc. Please PM me on LINE at L1lC24 or Discord at L1lC24#1615. Thanks!
    IGN: L1lC24 https://swgoh.gg/u/lilc24/
    LINE: L1lC24
    Guild: 502nd Legion https://swgoh.gg/g/33/502nd-legion/
  • "Too Old For This Sithh" has 1 empty roster spot we're looking to fill.

Quick info about the Guild: Heroic Guild with 85m GP and currently earns 36 stars per TB. Heroic Rancor 3-4x per week and Heroic Tank 2-3x a week. Raid times are ~7pm EST and primarily on weekdays.

We are pretty laid back for how competitive we've become. We don't hound anyone for their 600 energy a day, and we understand RL happens and this is just a game, all we ask is that you communicate with the Guild so we can plan accordingly.

Too newb for you you say? Well, while we're not TI, I am attaching my swgoh account below for your perusal. I think you'll find that we're a pretty good blend of competitive/casual, along with a regular exchanging of movie quotes. The flavor of the month at the moment is Happy Gilmore.

If you're interesting in joining please send me a PM. (We are GMT -05:00.)

SWGOH Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/manbalz/
    Ally Code: 312-212-822
  • Tôp sėcret rėbels

New guild looking for active players. We are a English speaking guild. Hoping to start haat raids asap.

Guild is open to level 85 players, who are ok with the following:

Please follow all leader/officer messages, on here & the in-game chat.

Raids (heroic) will operate a '24 hour rule'.

Raids will generally be launched around 6-7pm UTC (GMT)

No rules for getting 600 daily raid tickets (just do what you can)

Discord: dnewman#0101
    Swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/dnewman08/
    Ally code: 148-786-632
  • Hey everyone! My guild KnightsWhoSayNihilus is looking to replace about 10 inactive/weak players who aren't progressing. We are made up of the most active players from old dying guilds, with inactive leaders. As such, we are very talkative, help people with squad advice, donations, etc., and have a lot of experience.

Our guild has 53M GP at the moment (26* TB). We run raids about 3 times per week- 7pm mountain time, 24 hour no damage rule on both raids (we finish NAAT in about an hour). We don't have a strict 600/day rule, but we expect people to get close (but understand life happens).

We are mostly looking for active players 1.2M+ GP, but if a group of you join and you aren't all there, that'll be alright as long as you're close and everyone is active (and close to 1 mill GP). We really want to get to HAAT level- Last time we tried was during the CLS event and we stalled out in P3. Since then we've gotten discord to organize attacks, many have CLS geared to 11 or 12, and we've been building HAAT teams. If we can replace these inactive people, I think we could finish an HAAT.

If you think 10 spots is enough, message me back and we can chat. Discord IS REQUIRED.
    My ally code is 914-412-996
    https://swgoh.gg/u/molboda/
  • Knights Of The Fallen Empire

We are a very motivated but casual guild looking for just a couple more daily players to fill out our roster. We are a mixture of F2P and P2P players so no requirements are placed on members to farm specific characters, ships or gear. Our core group of 45 players are very active with most playing daily. We have another 2 or three that are more casual and will be replaced by more active players as they are recruited.

We believe in keeping things fun so rules and regulations will remain minimal and leadership will not micro-manage. We make investing in our players a priority and our top players are happy to help whenever available. We have a collection of resources on Line including documents and spreadsheets covering raid strategy, buff/debuff details and mod specification/placement. Our 'Education & Development' officer holds regular 'Jedi Academies' that cover one or two topics in detail and allows players to ask any questions they have in an interactive setting. We have an active Line channel that all members must join and we encourage everyone to join us on our Discord server as well. Friendly chat is encouraged but not required, the Line app is required to coordinate heroic raids and territory battles.

If you're more interested in enjoying the game with a community of fun and supportive players than you are big alliances and the leaderboard this is the guild for you. Don't miss this opportunity to join a great group of people committed to growing not only as players but also as a community.

If you're already an accomplished player with a roster to brag about and the skills to back it up (Lvl 85, 30+ 7 star, 10+ Gear 11, haat ready team(s)) this is a fantastic opportunity to get in, help us reach hAAT and earn your place in the top of the guild. Two members of this caliber would help complete our transition to hAAT.

We are running T7 'Heroic' Pit raids regularly but will occasionally run lower tier raids if lower level players need it. We haven't done one in several months so it is a rare occurrence and will be phased out completely soon. We are currently very focused on hAAT preparation and of course Territory Battles. We recently attempted our first hAAT and couldn't quite make it but we learned a great deal and with your help we can conquer it soon. We have few rules but they are listed below with the rest of our pertinent information:

Guild Name - Knights 0f The Fallen Empire
    SWGOH.gg Profile - https://swgoh.gg/g/10847/knights-0f-the-fallen-empire/
    Guild Leader - Uriah (contact info below)
    Timezone - Central Standard Time (CST)/GMT-6; Central Daylight Time (CDT)/GMT-5 (Summer)
    Guild Reset - 07:30pm CDT
    Language - English
    Playerbase - F2P and P2P
    Game Communications - Line (mandatory) and Discord
    Galactic Power - 35 - 40 million

Raid Information - Running Tier 7 Pit raids 2-3 times a week; nAAT every 3-4 days; all raids have a mandatory 24hr no damage registration period to allow everyone an opportunity to get on the scoreboard; frequency of raids is limited by raid ticket generation only, two - three active daily players would increase frequency tremendously; we will have hAAT on farm in the very near future.

New Member Requirements - players level 80 - 85; minimum of five 7 star toons; install Line application and join guild channel; generate 600/600 raid tickets at least 80% of the time; participate in raids and territory battles; maintain a swgoh.gg profile (if needed we will help you with this during the recruiting process); inactivity limit of 7 days without prior notice; minimum galactic power of 1 million; ideal candidates will have at least 1 hAAT ready team and preferably do not have General Kenobi yet; above all treat all members with respect and enjoy yourself

If interested we prefer you use the link below to join our 'Recruiting' channel on Line but you can also PM '@shakeybob' here on the forum or contact us on Line using the link and contact information below:

The link below will allow you to join our Recruiting channel on the Line application:

http://line.me/R/ti/g/jdKz_5hU5T

If you prefer to contact someone directly the information to do do follows:

Recruiting Staff - Shakeybob
    Ally Code - 462-662-911
    Line ID - Shakeybob

Guild Leader - Uriah
    Ally Code - 653-564-845
    Line ID - og_uri

Come help us conquer the galaxy and have fun doing it. Hope to hear from you soon, you won't regret it.

Quick info about the Guild: Heroic Guild with 85m GP and currently earns 36 stars per TB. Heroic Rancor 3-4x per week and Heroic Tank 2-3x a week. Raid times are ~7pm EST and primarily on weekdays.

We are pretty laid back for how competitive we've become. We don't hound anyone for their 600 energy a day, and we understand RL happens and this is just a game, all we ask is that you communicate with the Guild so we can plan accordingly.

Too newb for you you say? Well, while we're not TI, I am attaching my swgoh account below for your perusal. I think you'll find that we're a pretty good blend of competitive/casual, along with a regular exchanging of movie quotes. The flavor of the month at the moment is Happy Gilmore.

• Mustafar (A Team Skunk The Sith Community Member)
    Hi there,
    We're an international guild with members mainly from the US and EU and also part of team skunk the sith community.
    We regularly do Heroic Pit (24 hr 0 dmg rules) and HAAT's (FFA now).
    Guild Gp = 57 Mil.
    HPit = Start times: 13:30 EDT (-4 UTC) which is our guild Reset Time
    HAAT = Start times: 13:30 or 10:00 EDT(-4 UTC). raids may be pushed back if they overlap with
    Rancor by 1 day or few hours.
    On our first TB we got 25 stars and got 26 stars in 2nd TB. We are constantly growing and evolving. We are currently seeking one more active players to join our family.
    Guild requirements:
    • You must be ACTIVE on Discord
    • Minimum of 600 tickets/day
    • Follow raid rules / guild rules
    • Participate in all active raids
    • Minimum of 15 Gear X+ characters
    • GP min of 1 M
    We are a semi-casual guild focused on working together to grow and evolve. When you succeed, we all also succeed. Please message me with your ally code if you are interested or contact us on Discord (links below).
    Team Skunk the Sith Mustafar Discord Channel:
    https://discord.gg/rZFJ8nn
    Discord Contact Id:
    @ LG#7717
    @ smitty[Mustafar]cro#0948
    @ nemesis#8721
  • Arslan_Talu
    6 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Guild Name: Türk Boyu 2

Members Needed: +20

I hale you all SWU lovers.
    We are a friendly comunity which is nearly 1 years old. Most of us settled in İstanbul / Turkey. We can communicate in Turkish and English.

Timezone UTC/GMT +2
    Reset Time 01:00 AM (TimeZone)

Looking active and speaking! members for our guild.
    We are in a cleaning process for inactive players.
    Our current number is 27/50
    Our current Galactic Power is 13.8 million

Two Heroic Pit raids per week depending on ticket numaber
    (Monday – Thursday 8:30 PM) TZ
    One AAT per week
    (Monday 8:30 PM) TZ
    HAAT stil in process of developing

Our rules are simple but mandatory:
    1- Earn minimum 450 tickets/day (Spend all your energy!)
    2- Line app (For announcements and organization of TB)
    3- Comply zero damage / 24 hours rule

Here is my ingame profile [url="https://swgoh.gg/u/arslantalu/[/url]
    Please contact me from Line or Discord
    Line ID: arslan_talu Discord ID: ArslanTalu#2986

Post edited by Arslan_Talu on

• Black_Guy37
    2 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Lawl Firm
    The professionals of Lawl are looking for about 12 active members replace inactive scrubs. We're a laid back group looking for members who want advance and do their part.
    Top 100 guild rank
    GP: 73mil
    Raids:
    T7 Tank/Pit at 8 p.m. CT after a 18 hour no damage raids are ffa after discord notification
    Territory Battles:
    Discord notification for each step of the phase
    Laws of Lawl
    • Discord/swgoh.gg
    • 600/600
    • 1.5mil gp (I will review accounts with less)
    • Pay attention to discord notifications
    Pm me if your interested with a link to your swgoh gg profile
    Post edited by Black_Guy37 on
  • The Malevolent Marauders are recruiting.
    We are a fully heroic guild and one of the lead guilds of the MLCN Alliance. We are on course for 38 stars this TB but received some sad news that one of our members is quitting the game after this TB. He's just fell out of love with the game. Because of this we will have 1 spot to fill in the coming days.

Our requirements are as follows:
    1)discord is mandatory. We need a clear form of communication to keep improving in TB
    2)600 Mandatory, we check the lifetime once a week and track it. If youre under by over a hundred for the week consistently we will ask you to move on. We understand that life gets in the way sometimes if that's the case just let us know.
    3) at the moment we are only looking for a GP at the same level or higher than the member we are losing (1.6 million). Whilst I admire the <900k guys putting their name forward it just isn't going to happen at this moment in time.
    4)both raids are 24 hours 0 damage. Rancor is one attack only, tank FFA. Stick to it.

If you're interested just fire me a PM and we can start the wheels turning.
  • Outer Rim Job is recruiting! We are looking to fill a few spots in our guild due to non participation and older players retiring at the end of the current TB. We have players who have been in our guild for over a year, if that tells you anything.

Guild GP 75 mil GP and climbing fast. 28* on first TB, 30* on the second, more on the third.

All times are EASTERN and our Guild reset is 7:30pm EST.

We are a very friendly guild, very light hearted and we tend to have a good time. We have a lot of players with a lot of knowledge around strategy who are always willing to help others out with questions. We consider ourselves to be semi-serious guild when it comes to raid tickets and we loosely track raid ticket contribution. We require 600 tickets daily but we understand if you can't make it some days due to real life.

We have 3-5 open spots for players who are ready for Territory Battles -- meaning you have and/or are working on some combination Phoenix, Rogue One, HRScout, HRSoldier, CLS, CHS, and 7* LS ships, 6* capital ships. Participation in TBs is required.

HEROIC RAIDS We raid regularly and have both Heroic raids on farm at this point. Raid times are voted on via a poll in Discord app.

GUILD CHAT We use Discord app for our guild chat and it is REQUIRED. You don't necessarily need to participate in the chat but you MUST read channels relevant to Territory Battles for instructions and guild strategy and comment when required.

Please message and officer on Discord you are interested. Please include your swgoh link. We are looking for GP around 1.5 million, but will look at players with less with a strong light side roster.

Youngjedi#7936 Reineday#8030 Thanks!

Too newb for you you say? Well, while we're not TI, I am attaching my swgoh account below for your perusal. I think you'll find that we're a pretty good blend of competitive/casual, with a healthy dose of popular movie quotes. The current flavor of the month is Happy Gilmore.

• SPS is looking to recruit 2 experienced members that are level 85 for our casual but committed guild. Players having over 1.5 million GP are be preferred but not necessary if you have a solid roster that is being developed. We do 2 hAAT raids & 3 Rancor raids per week minimum & are easily able to take down both raids. Our guild is very stable with very little turnover so this would be a great opportunity if you are looking for something solid.
    We do require all members to have discord as well as an swgoh.gg profile that is synced which assists us with territory battles. We also have a guild goal of 29k for tickets daily so all members are asked to get their 600 tickets.
    If this is something that interests you, please send a PM to me on discord (charged1981#3342)
  • Excelsior Order is looking for 1-3 new good members with a GP of 1 million or more.

We are a semi-casual and dual-heroic guild that's been around for well over a year. We have very few rules and will not kick anyone for the occasional transgression. We have a good mix of younger 20-somethings and old 40-something geezers like me.

Guild info:

Guild Reset: 6:30 EDT

Heroic Pit: Start time alternates between 1pm and 9pm ET. 24 hour 0 damage rule. After that attack with ONE team only. No other team or damage limit.

Heroic AAT: Start time 9pm ET. Only use "reusable" teams in P1 (e.g. Zylo or Zavage). No other rules.

Territory battles: Use common sense and pay attention to officers in chat.

Coin contribution: No hard rules. 600 a day would be appreciated, but is not expected all the time. You will never have to worry about getting kicked if life gets in the way every once in a while.

Discord is highly recommended, but not strictly necessary.

If this sounds good please PM me here, or on Discord: Wulff Magnus#8833

Excelsior!