Guild Job Fair 2017 [Experienced Hero's] [Heroic Guild Recruiting]

Replies

• Guild Name: Wookies Always Win

Always looking for new recruits to help us cross the line to HAAT! (We're very close!)

Time Zone: US Time Zones, 9:00pm EST Raids

Rules:
    • Discord required
    • Sync account with swgoh.gg
    • 600 Daily Raid tickets Required
    • Have at least one HAAT team at G11 ready, preferrably working on more

Raids:
    • The Pit: Heroic.
      **24 Hour no damage rule. FFA after.
      **Typically completed in less than 20 minutes.
    • AAT: Normal.
      **24 Hour P1 one team registration. FFA after (HAAT practice recommended).
      **Typically completed in 1-2 hours.

We actively monitor members for participation, and remove inactives. We're trying to get to Heroic AAT within a few months and just need a few more dedicated players to help us get there. We have a very active and communicative group always willing to offer advice and support for donations and squads. We also have lives and aren't going to drop members for vacation or other things that happen if you are an active member in the community. If you're looking for a guild that is dedicated, active, and team oriented, come join us!

To join, send me a PM or a Discord message @ Xupaosso#8268
  • SirWescott
    692 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Post edited by SirWescott on
  • o0SilentStorm0o
    15 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Forums

SilentStorm guild is recruiting for 20 open spots. Looking for a core group of players that would want to merge with us and take down HAAT. We had taken down several and then 2 guilds that i graciously let join us bailed with no warning. So im looking to recover from that unexpected loss.

We are super chill and no drama. We are mainly USA based but accept others that arent. My boys are loyal and love our culture. We make sure everyone is taken care of and their voices are respected.

We are not super strict and only require a few things.
    1. Daily 600
    2. Follow our relaxed raid rules
    3. Be yourself and be respectful
    4. Discord use for ease of communication
    5. Have fun!

Message me on Discord and lets talk :)
    SilentStorm #7959

Please have your ally code or swgoh.gg profile ready for me to look at!

Come join us and be part of our tight knit brotherhood!
    Post edited by o0SilentStorm0o on
  • Good Evening, The Dark Łords are recruiting. We have recently made use of our waiting list and are looking to build it back again. We are a 4 guild community with all top content on farm. Each of our guilds are on the first page of SWGoH.GG in terms of arena average and CS, 3 of them being top 10. Included in this post will a link to all four of our guilds, our mission statement and a link to our application. Please submit an application and you will hear back from us shortly. Our 4 guilds: https://swgoh.gg/g/3015/dark-lords-of-old/ https://swgoh.gg/g/338/dark-lords-of-omega/ https://swgoh.gg/g/5/dark-lords-of-valnar/ https://swgoh.gg/g/765/dark-lords-of-the-force/
    Mission Statement: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ete8qMNZHB3saA1_l-yi2wO3s0Jv2A7gl-qSNsU4u0s/edit?usp=sharing
    Application: https://goo.gl/forms/LyFcM8fGL1VBc9u43 Happy gaming!
    NOTE: All may apply, but we are currently looking for an approximate arena rank of 10 or higher with a minimum of 30 g11 or 40 g10.
  • FTB (FearTheBoot) is a SWGOH 15 guild alliance that has been in place since guilds were launched. We currently have 8 guilds clearing hAAT.

With the exception of beginner guilds all members are required to register on swgoh.gg for tracking purposes. We also require participation in communication method designated by the guild.

The tiered alliance structure allows players to move up to hAAT guilds when their roster is ready. We also have several alliance wide communication tools to share ideas and grow together. These are both on Line and Discord apps.

Please contact me about any openings or if your guild is interested in joining a thriving alliance.

Zoom daddy -- FTB recruiter -- Discord ID: FTB zoomdaddy#7790 -- Line ID: zoomdaddy
    Discord Join Link https://discord.gg/w3SmjZw

HAAT GUILDS

BadaBingBadaBoom (4B) is a UK based guild that recently cleared HAAT. They use discord to communicate and require at least 500 daily raid tickets.

Cantina Lords (CL) is a HAAT clearing guild with rotating raid times. They use discord. 600 Daily is required and strictly enforced.

DogSTacos (DST) is a HAAT clearing guild. 600 Required and strictly enforced. They are planning on making a run at the leaderboard next month so looking for active HAAT ready player to join them. They use discord.

Order of Theta (Theta) is a HAAT clearing guild with rotating raid times. They use discord and require 3300 raid tickets/week. They are looking for 1-2 hAAT ready players

Overseers (OS) just started clearing HAAT and Line is used to communicate. They have room for 1-2 players.

Reign of Fate (RoF): is a U.S. based HAAT clearing guild with rotating raid times. They use Line to communicate. High activity and contribution when possible.

R0gue N0ne (R0N0) is a HAAT clearing guild with rotating raid times. They use discord and 600 Daily is required and strictly enforced.

The New Order 66 (TNO66) is a HAAT clearing guild with rotating raid times. They use Line and 600 Daily is required and strictly enforced.

We also have several guilds that are within a few weeks of haat and would be willing to take haat ready players only.

Please contact me for any of these openings. Thanks.
  • Vikan88
    48 posts Member

we are lvl 85 players ho started a New guild when the other guild was not good. we take all players..you have to be active player and play like a team in the raids. you also need to use the chat in the game to stay in touch with other members. with many active players we can soon take on heroic raids. lower raids will be done sometimes, so lower lvl players can get somthing.my ally code is:593-648-645

send a ally request and i Will add you to the team:)
  • Ren_Candoogan
    59 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Post edited by Ren_Candoogan on
  • RancorPackGuild
    1363 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Guild: Rancor Pack
    Members: 47/50 (daily active players)
    Timezone: (MDT) Colorado USA
    Leader: Pack Leader
    Guild Representative: marcustharon
    Communication Discord Chat
    Many great rooms
    Facebook Available

Rules
    600/600 not required but encouraged.
    Going to be absent? Please contact me.
    24hr/0 Damage on The Pit Enforced

Heroic The Pit
    Every 2-3 days
    Start times alternate
    2pm mdt then 8pm mdt
    This is to have start times good for UK and USA
    Restrictions
    24hr/0 Damage

Normal Tank Takedown
    Every 3-4 days
    Start time
    12am mdt
    To ensure 5 attempts in first full 24 hours for everyone.
    No Restrictions

We are a great guild. Not looking to be top guild. Just looking for great players that mesh like we all do. We are top 1000 as is.

We have an optimistic goal of HAAT August 1, 2017 and we could use a couple new players for sure.

Gear is handled like this. If you ask for gear give gear except what you are asking for. We have an emergency gear needs server room on Discord for those time you only need 2 pieces of raid gear.

Look forward to raiding with you soon.

PM me here to let me know you are interested and I will get you my Discord Handle and get you in that way.

I don't post server information publicly nor do I accept in game requests.

Thanks!
    Post edited by RancorPackGuild on
  • Zygar
    36 posts Member
    Boston Stranglers have many top ranked Fleet and Arena members in their respective brackets. Extremely generous and knowledgeable group always willing to help.
    Boston Stranglers Guild is looking to recruit. We currently have 30 or so level active players doing heroic rancor and tier 6 AAT. We hope with more people joining we can tackle the heroic AAT soon. Everyone is welcome as long as you're drama free, looking to get better, and want to participate in getting tickets and raids.
    Slack chat app not mandatory, but encouraged.
    My Ally Code: 578-674-547 Invite & I will return Guild invite.
  • Skycat95
    45 posts Member
    Im seeking a heroic rancor an preferably heroic tank guild i have 3 7* toons right now and do my 600 tickets a day
  • Hey everyone !

We are looking to find new players to join us ! Players level who are active daily and are level 80 or plus.
    We are US based and the guild activity reset is at 7:30pm Pacific time. We have some players in Europe and keep that in mind when we start raids.
    Some of us use line to discuss.

We don't really have any rules we just want active players. We don't have a 24h O damage rule yet but we might add it in the near future.
    We do Heroic Rancor and normal tank raid.

So if you think we would be the right fit for you. Please pm me !
  • Supreme Leader Snoke commands that you join TheFirst0rder

TheFirst0rder is a fun and laid back guild that is serious about Raid Gear and Han Solo shards! We are running Heroic Rancor Raids just about every three days so why not join us and add Han Solo to your Line-Up.  We are also currently completing Normal AAT raids every four days, so come get the Gold Gear your characters need for you to go to the next level in the arena.

Guild Name:       TheFirst0rder

Officer:                 Mr Kitty

Ally Code:            482-237-977

Rancor Raid:       Heroic (12-hour zero damage window)

AAT:                      Normal

Restrictions:       Players who are inactive for 7 days are removed

Time Zone:         GMT -4, EST, but we alternate Raid start times to be time zone friendly to everyone (Raids open for damage at 4:30 AM, 12:30 PM, And 8:30 PM UTC)

Current Openings:           2 (48/50)

We have guild chat using the Line App.  Participation in the chat is encouraged, but not required.  Come have fun with us in TheFirst0rder.

I-Want-You-For-First-Order.jpg

• Lister
    1 posts Member
    Vader's Enforcers guild is looking to add about 6 new active members.

Quick look info below, with details following.

Guild : Vaders Enforcers

Leader : Chris323

Language preference : English

Heroic Pit : 24 hour zero damage enforced, with rotating start times ( see below)

Tank Raid : Tier 6 with no restrictions. Heroic in the near future.

Rules : 10 day inactive removal. If you need to be away, just let us know, we're flexible!

Communication app : WhatsApp

My info : Lister, 154-816-519

Please PM me here if interested.

Detailed info below.

We run the Heroic Rancor with a 24 hour zero damage period, 2-3 times per week (once the zero damage period ends, the raid typically lasts about 1 hour.

We rotate start times on the Heroic raids.

We have 4 approximate Heroic start times listed below. (Once the raid shows less than 24 hours remaining the zero damage rule is lifted)

1. Central US evening (between 6 and 10 PM for the listed time zone, normally)
    2. Sweden evening.
    3. Australia evening.
    4. Hawaii evening.
    5. Rinse and repeat.

Tank raid - we run a T6 with no restrictions as often as possible, we are preparing to tackle the Heroic AAT raid.

We are a very active, but casual guild. All current members are active, helpful and friendly. We are lifelong Star Wars fans with an average player age of around 40 years.

We do not have a minimum level, but we prefer members that have reached the conclusion that they want to play long term and make new friends as opposed to "trying this guild thing out" while still deciding if you enjoy the game enough to continue.

WhatsApp is used for "out of game" communication and is strongly encouraged but not required. We use it for strategy and to just goof off in general. Warning, WhatsApp messaging may contain adult language.
  • we are 26 active members that just broke away from a guild with to many inactive players including the leader. were all strong players. we are doing rancor heroic and tank 6. our name is dotu and my ally code is 778-814-168 check us out and thanks for reading
  • The Norse Dwarf here, are you looking to join in the whal clubbing fun?

I Club Baby Whales has had the Heroic Tank on farm for months now, with some members at 7* and rest a few raids away. If you're looking for an F2P Guild that has heroic tanks on Farm, this is your chance.
    Raid Rules
    Heroic Tank
    Tank opens on Monday and Thursdays at 1pm EST. 1 attack per phase Phases 1 - 3.
    P4 is then Zerged at 4pm EST on Tuesdays and Fridays.
    Bonus Tank Raids on weekends as energy permits
    Rancor Raid
    The Rancor is zerged at 4pm EST on Mon, Wed and Thurs. with bonus raids on the weekends as energy permits.
    24 hour tap period prior to zerg.
    I Club Baby Whales is looking for solid members, must have at least 1 strong Heroic Tank team in your collection. Yes, we have the tank on Farm but we are looking to build our guild strength for the next thing CG throws at us.
    I Club Baby Whales has an active Line Community and has been a guild since day 1 of guilds with many original members.
    We look for people who will get their 600 tickets every day
    We require a swgoh.gg account
    If you want Kenobi shards, have Line, and meet the roster qualifications PM me here or send me a message on Line at OdinOakenshield along with your swgoh.gg account link

baby_whale_and_baby_seal_club_by_flowofwoe.jpg
  • Join the SCHWARTZ family!

We are fun yet competitive. We have an extremely active chat on the Slack app. Several different channels with several different topics, a truly great community. We are always around to help each other get better.

We currently have 49/50 spots in theSCHWARTZ

https://swgoh.gg/g/2238/theschwartz/

We are looking for experienced players who are top 50 in their arena (if you're close, you will still be considered) and can contribute 600/600 on a daily basis.

Requirements:

Slack app to communicate.
    600\600 Daily (please advise us if youre going to be gone)
    Register at swgoh.gg
    Fun people are a plus =)
    Having a name related to the movie Spaceballs is a huge plus =)

Raids:

We run the Rancor at 10pm EDT. We do a 24 hour 0 damage period, and then one full attack.

For the HAAT, we start at 930pm EDT. One attack for phases 1, 2, 4. We allow 2 attacks for phase 3 at the moment.

Guild Family:

We are 5 guilds strong. We all run HAAT 2 to 3 times a week. Each guild has unique start times.

https://swgoh.gg/g/8545/a-new-schwartz/

https://swgoh.gg/g/3577/return-of-the-schwartz/

https://swgoh.gg/g/11339/the-phantom-schwartz/

https://swgoh.gg/g/4479/the-schwartz-strikes-back/

Come join a fun community.

my ally code is 544-815-386

-LordHelmet
  • Zygar
    36 posts Member

Boston Stranglers have many top ranked Fleet and Arena members in their respective brackets. Extremely generous and knowledgeable group always willing to help.
    Boston Stranglers Guild is looking to recruit. We currently have 30 or so level active players doing heroic rancor and tier 6 AAT. We hope with more people joining we can tackle the heroic AAT soon. Everyone is welcome as long as you're drama free, looking to get better, and want to participate in getting tickets and raids.
    Slack chat app not mandatory, but encouraged.
    My Ally Code: 578-674-547 Invite & I will return Guild invite.
  • 1 space available in HAAT guild - The Ghost Ones

The Ghost Ones are recruiting for heroic AAT. We are currently running this 2-3 times a week and have one space free to fill.

Guild is based in PST but has majority European players in addition to US

HAAT runs at 7pm UTC. 1 squad per player, each phase called out by officers in game and Line.

Rancor runs on a rotation of 3 start times 7pm, 3am, 11am (all UTC times) to accommodate all timezones. 24 hr zero tap period in effect.

Looking for level 85 players who contribute their daily tickets. HAAT ready squads preferable but not necessary.

Contact me on Line for more info
    ID: mantisrapture
  • iAmRyC
    144 posts Member
    Force Is Strong Between Us Has An Opening

Heroic Pit & HAAT! 12 hour registration period to ensure that all get rewards. 600 Tickets daily is a must. Guild reset is at 930p EDT. Pit opens for all after reset (1030p on Friday) and HAATs open at 830p EDT.

If you are a level 85 player with 4 teams of 7* gear 10 characters (or even 3 teams ready with a fourth very close), we would love to have you join us!

Our members hail from four continents and we do require members to use Line so that we can stay organized. In-game chat is inadequate for getting important messages to all fifty members, so we use Line to ensure that no one is left out.

Actual new member testimonial: I came from a guild with SO many rules and couldn't even finish the HAAT!!! Then I come here and it's like heaven's gates opened up!!! - BKRM

This is a very friendly, stable, cooperative group. We're committed to each other and have an active community!

Contact me, Ydo at or Gucci on the Line App.

Line ID: iAmRyC Ydomat or GucciFisbu

https://swgoh.gg/u/iamryc/

My Ally code is 987-975-779.

https://swgoh.gg/g/861/force-is-strong-between-us/

• Just created new guild as our previous had dried up.

We need active members that can participate in T7 Rancor and T6 AAT at this time. There are no rules, just help as much as you can. This is not a second job and no serious commitment needed.

If interested send ally invite to: 359-352-422
  • SheaStyle
    386 posts Member
    Allies of the Force
    PicsArt_05-15-08.05.54.jpg

Allies of the Force is a friendly, relaxed, ACTIVE guild. Current roster is 48/50 (lvl. 60-85). We are currently running Heroic Pit, rotating the last few tier 6's in between. Also running normal Tank Takedown. Hitting between 20,000-25,000 raid tickets daily. Implementing 24hr./0 damage rule on raids(raid rules subject to change depending upon guild membership and ability), invite only, guild reset (current Pit Raid start time) 7:30pm US CDT. We have a discord sever, which is necessary for coordination. Feel free to come check us out before you join.

The Long and short of it...
    *discord required
    *At least one 7* character (preferably a squad)
    *Earn 600 tickets MOST days
    *Be willing to learn

Really just some fans trying to grow our squads and have some fun as we make our way toward HAAT. If you are willing to use discord, are consistently active, and want to see everyone's squad grow as much as your own, we would love to have you.

If interested just let me know. May the force be with you, always.

Ally Code: 959-123-359
  • Davius7
    308 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Post edited by Davius7 on
  • Baron_1
    12 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Greetings fellow warriors. We are High Counselors.

We area a US based guild. Refresh is 6:30 CST. We are a fun, casual but still competitive guild. Our chats consist of everything from sports to this game to just things in life. All officers and about half the guild split from our previous guild yesterday. We had several that were not participating or following rules. Mature players prefered.

We are looking for active players level 80 and up. Preferrably have multiple 7* toons. Preferably geared 9 and higher. We are all level 85 with multiple 7* gear 11 toons. For instance I have 56 7* toons. 5 are gear 11. And I'm average in our guild.

Rules:
    Pit Raid. No damage for 24 hrs. After that only those that do not have Han maxed may do Dmg and even then it's only one team. Even with these rules pit raid will only last 30-45 minutes after the 24 HR no Dmg time.

In our previous guild we were completing AAT raid in about six hours. we are close to competing in HAAT but we need members that will work as a team and follow some simple guidelines. Our main objective right now is completing HAAT.

Daily 600 highly prefered but not required. We all have life's and understand that some days it's hard to get done.

Unless communicated with officers or leader for special circumstances. No activity in 7 days and you will be booted.

We use Discord to communicate but not required. It's just a little easier to communicate there than in game chat.

We are very laid back but love this game and take it seriously.

My discord is Baron Samedi #1200

Ally Code 947-152-916

Also it is an open guild right now so no invite is required just look us up and join. High Counselors.

Or you can PM if interested.
    Post edited by Baron_1 on
  • 50 Shade of Green looking to fill Guild with active players.

Have 25+ spots available as of now. Looking for active players who will contribute what they can. No minimum rules and rotating start times for raids. Everyone gets a voice.

No additional apps needed..... this is a game, not a job and we plan to keep it that way.

Send ally invite to: 359-352-422
  • WookieeWrath
    71 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    The Empire
    .eJwNy8ENwyAMAMBdGACbuECTRfpGxCKRSIyw-6q6e3v_-7j37G5zh9nQDWA_tcrcvZrM0tg3kda5jFN9lQuKWanHxbcpEFKkgIhLXp9xXRCBQsL0yIQYKKcQKcGL-z-yH3dz3x__fiJ3.-BHea3zdPAYhj5ihA4LCKcVElYY?width=1136&height=672
    The Empire is a rapidly growing group of ambitious SWGOH gamers eager to bring peace and stability to the galaxy.  The Empire is (currently) composed of two guilds, Kashyyyk and Mandalore, and we are excited to have this be a home to teamwork-oriented players of varying skill levels.  Kashyyyk has had all end-game content on farm for months and Mandalore is farming the HAAT raid.  Great place for growth opportunities!
    ========
    Guild Basics:
    ========
    The Empire is a growing collection of some of the most active, sociable, knowledgeable SWGOH gamers that together run two raiding teams under The Empire umbrella.  Kashyyyk was a member of the Republic since its inception.  However, as time passed and Kashyyyk's period in the Republic began to fade, it was time for a new power to rise to bring peace and stability to the galaxy and so, from the ashes of the Republic, the Empire was born.  We are all about family, unity and working together to overcome any obstacle/new content the game can throw at us.  

Almost all members are level 85 and we're a mix of whales, dolphins, minnows, and FTP. Our members are primarily based in the US, and Ava and Nihilus, the Empire leaders, are in the eastern time zone.

Kashyyyk and Mandalore’s raid times are consistently in the evenings, US eastern time.
    ====
    Key Questions:
    ====
    What is the most important thing to know about being in The Empire?

We believe that communication is important from both the guild leadership and the guild members. We've set up a Charter for all prospective members with additional guild information, which is available to view here: >>> Empire Charter <<<.  Our goal with the charter is to help set expectations and reduce confusion/uncertainty.  Thus, we have information on the Imperial Community at large, Kashyyyk’s role in the community, raid times, daily ticket expectations, and more within our charter.  We created a concise and user-friendly document as our mission, and as always, is to help others grow in a fun and welcoming environment.  Also, we really like blowing up tanks and decapitating rancors.  So check out the charter and let us know if you have questions or would like more information.  

Now what are the Empire’s requirements you ask? Pretty simple;
    1.    Have a minimum of 18+ gear 10/11 toons
    2.    Get your 600 daily raid tix so your guild can max raiding opportunities
    3.    Be on Discord
    4.    Be a positive influence in the community (and donate ~2 pieces of gear/day)
    5.    Have fun

Feel free to contact our Imperial leaders through any of the below means:

Visit us on Discord   >>>HERE<<< and let us know! 
    Ava - swgoh.gg; ally code: 493-184-528, discord: Ava Kashyyyk [GL]#0319
    Nihilus - swgoh.gg; ally code: 813-945-673; discord: DarthNihilus Empire {Lead}#9608
    Post edited by WookieeWrath on
  • Sand People are People Too

Hi, we are a fun and social guild that runs 3-4 heroic pits every week and typically 2 normal tank raids per week. We are on the cusp of completing heroic tank and welcome new members who can help us with that goal. We have many knowlededgable players that are more than willing to help out.

We are specifically looking for level 85 players with a minimum of 20 7-star characters but would be willing to talk to those who are close to that requirement.

We do require the use of Line and we have a few simple raid rules so that everyone can get rewards.
    Come and give us a try, I think you will be glad you did.

Line ID is Nolechamp
  • moseisleycantinacrasherslogo.jpg

We have a core group of 35 players

Heroic pit on cruise control: 1 attack per person
    Heroic HAAT P2
    Reset 730 MST

Looking for 85 with gear 11 so we can finish off HAAT heroic
    600 daily a must

communicate using the GroupMe chat app.
    Click here to join: https://web.groupme.com/join_group/31086358/SoILqk
  • kickinbahk
    15 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Jyn on the Rocks Recruiting New Members for our Family

We are currently recruiting for our new Guild and have about 35 people.

Are you hankerin' for a hunk of cheese?

Are you bored sitting there punching buttons on your ship console with nothing better to do?

Do you want a taste of the 'fast life' in becoming a member of our Guild?

THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO BECOME ....... SOMEBODY !!!

We are a guild with heavy hitters, but we also look for members that need help. Preferably L85 with a few teams to hit in raids. We complete HPIT in 15 minutes and HAAT.

#1: 600/daily and it is enforced

#2: 0 damage the first 24 hours of both raids.

#3: LINE app is a must, as it provides great communication between members

Our Guild is BST (British Time). Guild reset is at 6:30pm BST. Rancor raids start at 8:00pm BST (12:00pm Pacific, 3:00pm Eastern) and HAAT starts at 8:30pm BST (12:30pm Pacific, 3:30pm Eastern)

We are a great group of people that work hard to help each other, one of which is donations. We are a mature group of people that love Star Wars, so no drama is allowed in our fun-loving group.

Contact me via:

Private message
    Line or Discord (username: kickinbahk)

Ally Code: 898-296-326
    Post edited by kickinbahk on
  • Bobby117a
    412 posts Member
    Alderaanian WolfCats is recruiting one player lvl 75-85. We are a top 100 Heroic Rancor guild. If you are looking to get a jump on your Han Solo shards, this is a good place to start. We run T7 (Heroic) approximately 3 times a week, and 2+ AATs a week. 24hr. 0 damage rule on Rancor is enforced. Guild activity is around 28k+ a day and max several guild activities weekly. We need one active member. LINE app is a must. F2P and P2P. You can PM, leave a message here with your ally code, or contact me on LINE.
    Line ID is bobby117a
    If you would like to see our guild activity, download line and add me and I will be happy to send you a screen shot. Whales need not apply.
    https://swgoh.gg/g/17850/alderaanian-wolfcats/
    Thanks!
    Never tell me the odds...
  • Bobby117a
    412 posts Member
    edited May 2017

Thanks!
    TMoneyGee wrote: »
    178102_2.jpg
    ★THE WOLFPACK BATTALION HEROIC GUILD ★
    ★ RECRUITING PLAYERS FROM DEVELOPING TO KRAKEN WHO GET THEIR 600s ★
    Click here for our Recruiting Chat on Line: http://line.me/R/ti/g/k0_Ez5iOXW or contact us via Line app: TMoneyGee OR Discord: TMoneyGee #2658
    ★ Overview ★
    Reset is at 4:30 p.m. EST and raid times are best for EST and UK. We have lots of PST and CST members too.
    Members are chill and cooperative, and we have a balance of strong and developing players.
    Lvl 85 and at least ten gear 10/11 toons is minimum to apply. We have had very strong players join us in the past who have great fun mangling HAAT and experimenting with new teams.
    ★ Rules ★
    We require 600 tickets from our members. We sub in alts if you are short. If you can't make it, let us know. Miss a few times without telling us and we will make you the ticket officer so you have to deal with that nonsense. ;)
    ★ Raids ★
    All heroic raids, with back to back Rancor on the weekend. Raids are full zerg with time to post zero. No damage limits.
    ★ Contact ★
    Recruiting Chat on Line: http://line.me/R/ti/g/k0_Ez5iOXW
    Line app and I will get back to you within the hour: TMoneyGee
    Discord and I will get back to you within a couple: TMoneyGee #2658
    Read the rules. No guild posting
    Never tell me the odds...