Guild Job Fair 2017 [Experienced Hero's] [Heroic Guild Recruiting]

Replies

• BRAND NEW GUILD: GALACTIC STARFLEET!

Created less than 12 hours ago, the Galactic Starfleet is an up-and-coming guild driven by ambition and pride!

With an extremely active player at the helm, the Galactic Starfleet seeks to accept eager players looking to move forward and DOMINATE The Pit, Tank Takedown, and Territory Battles!

Currently we're at 0 members besides myself, due to lack of advertising and the fact that the guild was created so recently.

If you're interested in joining, please come to our discord: https://discord.gg/J2vEUhj. We'd like you to have at least one 7* character, an Arena rank higher than 1000, and a willingness to contribute at least 200 guild tickets daily.

Reset time is 4:30 GMT. Once we have enough playerd, we will be doing T7 Pit and NAAT at raid times voted upon by the guild members.

I promise you, coming to this brand new guild and helping build it will be one of the best investments you'll ever make in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes!
  • Hi all, our DeathStarDarkKnights (Mountain Time based) are offering 3 HAAT spots.Active players welcome, 600 contribution appreciated.Whether good rosters or still developping, grab your GK shards here. Cheers Kel
    Alliance Leader and Leader of DeathStarVentDesigners - Discord App: Kelthuzad#5528

DeathStarVentDesigners | DeathStarPortDesigners | DeathStarDelinquents | DeathStarRebelWranglers | DeathStarDarkKnights | DeathStarReactorDesigners | DeathStarGermanOrder | DeathStarHumanResources | Aussie Battlers | Terra
  • (Heros of the fallen Empire) we are looking for active members to join our guilds we are 48/50 lv 85 members ONLY in our main guild. Our sister guild Hero's of a fallen Empire 2 is looking for newer players looking to get more serious into the game they have 35/50 members atm ranging from high to low lvs but active players. We are all strong very active we communicate daily and are very coordinated we all are experienced veteran players who know how to help lower lvs progress while getting higher guild payouts. We are willing to work with people. We all have done heroic raids we also do normal raids for lower lvs our sister guild is a great start to break into the game. We have a schedule in place for raid times so everyone can get a shot at the raid. We are fair we all vote on things we only take active players but we do understand people has lives so we don't expect people on 24/7 just enough to complete daily activities and pull their weight. Plz look up our main post for all the info to our discord and any info I left out thanks hope to see you soon!!!
  • AceCV
    994 posts Member
    Rule of Fifty - An independent guild looking for 1 experienced player

We are a U.K. time based guild, created since the inception of guilds, with members from all over the world (mainly from europe), a friendly environment and some competitive standards that all members must put an effort to accomplish.

RAIDS INFO:
    Our raids normally begin at 20:00 UK.

About Rancor raid, we do heroic tier (T7) 3 to 4 times/week. The rules are to put only 0 damage until "damage release time" (20:20 UK of the day after launch) and then is FFA. These restriction exist to allow all players to have a good chance of getting reward.

About AAT raid, we do HEROIC tier 2 times/week. Free to attack in p1-p3 but only 0 damage allowed in p4 until zerg time (20:00 UK of the day after launch) and then FFA. These restriction also exist to allow all players to have a good chance of getting reward.

COMUNICATION:
    We are organized in LINE app chat rooms.

REQUIREMENTS:
    The minimum requirements for joining us are:
    • LINE app - We use LINE for important messages, guild chat, strategy and raid discussion.
    • Spend at least 600 energy/day (exception made to real life stuff like holidays, etc.).
    • Level 85 - with at least 50 7* characters AND 20 of those characters with gear X/XI.
    • Average top 100 in arena.
    • Respect all members of the guild and the raid rules. A good roster isn't enough, we want good team spirit.

What we have to offer:
    • Friendly, mature and fair environment.
    • Good organization and communication.
    • Sharing of game information and experiences.

If you are interested in joining us please post here or send a PM to “AceCV” (in forum) or using LINE app (LINE id = acecv) and I'll get back to you.

Thanks!
  • havok99
    150 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    We With Lives – A 5 guild alliance

Hello All,

Tired of seeing General Kenobi in arena and GW and not being able to unlock him? Has your guild tried Haat and failed? Have you built up your teams, but the rest of your guild is not active or not willing to make that push to get Haat on farm? We have just formed our 4th Haat guild and are looking for several players who can hold their own in Haat. The guild averages between 28-29K raid tickets a day. With that you'll raid almost everyday. If this sounds good to you or if you have any questions, friend me on Discord Havok99#6590 and we can chat. We use Discord to coordinate attacks, share tips/info and much more. May the force be with you.
    Post edited by havok99 on
  • zzhbkk
    43 posts Member
    Need 2 to replace one clown who couldn't count to 600 and another retirement. Heroic Rancor rotates between 12p and 9pm. HAAT at 8pm. All times US Eastern. All raids have 24 hour zero damage. Get 600 and don't be a ****. Fun group. Chat is on Discord. Discord ID: zzhbkk#9591 or Line ID: zzhbkk
  • Guild Name : Rulers of Korriban
    Requirements:
    Make 600 daily tickets
    Follow raid rules
    We're running Heroic Rancor and Normal AAT ; everyone does 600 daily tickets.
    Raid rules : 24 hour hit for 0 after that on HRancor 1 team per person so it doesn't die instantly , AAT after 24 hour period FFA.
    Most of us are from EST time zone.
    Ally Code: 668-373-481
    https://swgoh.gg/u/leoxisburset/ (My SW account)
    Discord : Leoxis#5142
    Telegram : @Baranduin
    Line: arradion

Have 12-14 spaces open ; we are working on being HAAT ready asap.
  • Ren_Gundo
    100 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    We are Guildy McGuildstien (The guildiest guild in the galaxy)

We have 7 spots to fill in our HAAT guilds

We gave 2 different HAAT guilds needing a few players

You must get your 600 ( this is why we need 3 more)

You must have diacord
    contact me discord id Benvanobi#2551

Be HAAT ready

https://swgoh.gg/g/9981/guildy-mcguildstein-iii/
  • Death Star

We're recruiting players who can get their 600 daily tickets and follow raid rules. No special roster needed, but some 7* toons to participate is needed for rewards. We use the Line app for chat, so you'll need to download it for raid times, but chatting is not necessary.

If you're looking for a relaxed and cool family of guilds, that is us. We have 6 guilds, 5 are heroic and one is casual doing heroic Rancor and normal tank, so if 600 is a problem daily for the heroic guilds, we have a spot for you in our nAAT guild. If you're on extended vacation we'll move you there until you're back also, we have alts we can run to ensure we get our 600 if needed.

Fun loving group, very helpful with strategies and donations, great atmosphere and no ****.

If this is what you're wanting, send me a message on Line, search for chromecobra, and we'll get you in.

All guild run pst raid times, but I'm on the east coast and well within my time to jump in. 4 of the guilds are in the top 50, with the OG Death Star with the VIP players a little more relaxed and the nAAT not making top 50. Diehard, dedicated and funny, it's how we roll.

Look forward to having you join us.
  • Nerfherder Union

Come and join a great guild that helps players aiming to improve their characters while gaining Han Solo shards on the Rancor raid. Our aim is to have a fun time playing the game while working toward the HAAT.

Heroic Rancor: 0 damage for 24 hours, then FFA
    NAAT: free for all, currently taking about 1 day

Looking for level 80+ active players who are willing to contribute daily so we can raid as often as possible.

Line app is mandatory for communication.

PM me or find me on Line: sarith2017
    Or find my leader on Line: spaceballr
  • PapaP
    10 posts Member
    Grey Side of Force (45/50)
    We are looking for 4-5 top players who can help us get to HAAT level. We are a fun, competitive guild looking for guild members who will contribute 500-600 guild bank tickets per day and can participate regularly in all raids.
    We currently finish Heroic Rancor raids within a couple of hours. We run Heroic rancor raids every 4 days and have a 24 hour registration period after which every player gets to attack 1-2 times.
    We also finish AAT raids every 3-4 days (FFA). We are very close to HAAT level.

The guild is very friendly and we encourage people to chat using discord as often as they can to exchange ideas and progress updates.
    We are ideally looking for a Level 85 player with 20-25+ 7* characters, with good AAT teams.

If you are interested, please PM me or add me: 974-663-788
  • Ewokalypse Guilds are looking for new members
    We have 3 guilds that are all running Haat raids with a 4th set up as a training guild
    So no matter what your lvl we have a spot for you.
    600 tickets daily is a must.
    must have the Line app.

My Line id is Warchild
  • hirano
    125 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    gundam wing has 2 open spots! we clear heroic rancor 3 times a week (24 hour registration) alternating times (9am EDT, 9pm EDT, 4pm EDT) and clear 2-3 heroic aats a week, rotating at 10am EDT and 10pm EDT. guild reset time is 6:30am EDT. shoot me a message on discord (@hirano#5113) if youre interested!

our swgoh: https://swgoh.gg/g/10149/gundam-wing/
    Post edited by hirano on
  • Nerfherder Union is looking for a small group of 5-7 players to join our guild and help push us to HAAT.

We are currently doing Heroic Rancor (0 damage/24 hours), taking less than an hour to go down.
    Normal AAT (currently free for all), taking 1 day to go down and we are now looking ahead to HAAT.

We need active players who will do 600 daily so we can raid as often as possible. Minimum player level 80.
    You also need to use the Line app which we use for better communication and sharing of game strategy/tips.

Our guild reset is at 7.30pm central with our raids in the evenings.

Come and join us!
    PM me here or find me on Line at sarith2017 or spaceballr

• INTRO:
    We have recently cleared HAAT with some merc help.
    We are looking to fill up the gaps left by the merc (approx 5mil damage total).

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
    - HAAT ready Individuals to join us. **5 slots available!**
    - 600 dailys but not strict about it.

GUILD INFO:
    Guild Name: Starphuckers Inc
    Countries: Mainly Singapore and USA + various other countries
    Language: English
    Facebook Group: "Starphuckers Inc"
    Chat Platform: Facebook's Messenger
    Discord: "Necro Ka #3274"
    Ally Code: 987-645-632
    Guild Info (Partial only): swgoh.gg/g/1145/starphuckers-inc/
    Age Group: Mainly married with kids type. Not too young I reckon...

MEMBERS:
    Total Number of members: 46
    Number of daily active Members: 44
    Number of long time + active members: Approx 25
    Number of Active Heavy Hitting Players: Approx 10
    Levels: All Lvl 85 (except for 4 which are mostly new but active members)

RAID INFO:
    Daily Tickets generation: Approx 20-25K
    Tickets generation Rule: No strict rules. 600 encouraged but just do your best.
    Expulsion Rule: Consecutive rule violate rules. 1 warning given. Or inactive/deadweights once we reach full capacity.
    Raid Timing: 22:00-23:00H +8GMT / 10am PST
    Heroic Rancor Rules: Approx 24hrs ceasefire with 0 damage allowed. Ceasefire lifted by officers after approx 24hrs (1hr advance warning given).
    HAAT Rules: Coordinate via Discord to ensure maximum damage.

Rancor Raid Duration: Complete in approx 30mins upon end of ceasefire
    HAAT status: Recently (23Jul) cleared HAAT with the help of some merc (5mil damage total)

INVENTORY:
    Top 14 members with G11+G10 characters (all 7stars):
    #1: 62+19 = 81
    #2: 20+20 = 40
    #3: 31+8 = 39
    #4: 18+14 = 32
    #5: 13+17 = 30
    #6: 21+8 = 29
    #7: 17+9 = 26
    #8: 13+12=25
    #9: 12+12 = 24
    #10: 9+14 = 23
    #11: 14+8 = 22
    #12: 12+10 = 22
    #13: 6+16 = 22
    #14: 11+2 = 13

Contact me at Discord: "Necro Ka #3274" >> Hope to see ya!
    Discord "NecroKa#3274"
  • Death Star

Need to fill a few spots immediately because people are missing their 600 or don't have Line yet.

Must get 600 daily. Must have Line app.

Message me on Line (chromecobra) and we'll get you in.

Thanks!
  • PadajuansPH is RECRUITING!!!

If there are any filipino players still active out there that are interested in joining an all filipino HAAT and HRancor guild then this is the guild for you.

We are looking for highly competitive pinoys that are looking to play with their fellow pinoys that are interested on getting those highly coveted GK shards.

If you interested, add me on discord (darthhunter#0091).
    829-416-931
  • Mon Cala is a group of two guilds based on UK / European evening raid times. Our main recruitment post is here ...

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/123150/mon-cala-who-are-we-and-why-would-you-join#latest
  • Glenn_C
    13 posts Member
    Scruffy Lookin' Nerfherders

Hello! We the Scruffy Lookin' Nerfherders are looking for 5 active players to contribute to our HAAT Raids. We are a laid back guild that doesn't have very strict requirements other than a viable HAAT ready team and that you communicate with us via discord. Some info on our guild.

We do not require 600 tickets daily as real life is still more important than a game. (But is still encouraged)

Discord App Required (Add me GlennC#1618)

We complete 2-3 Heroic Rancor Weekly with a 24 hour no damage period and then a free for all that lasts around 30-45 minutes. Rancor raids alternate between 1PM and 6PM central time starts.

HAAT stalled in phase 4 last time so anyone who wants to help push us over that edge is greatly appreciated. Will run HAAT this week and are expecting to be extremely close to farm in a week or two.

We emphasize having fun and enjoying our time with the game and the progress we make as a team. If you want a laid back community that is encouraging and genuinely enjoys playing together then join us now!

Guild swgoh: https://swgoh.gg/g/13554/scruffy-lookin-nerfherders/
    Ally Code: 498-694-933

• Telperien
    350 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Lifetime Power
    looking for new recruits (please do not message about any kind of multi-guild setup or merger/alliance) We currently have 7 open spots

https://swgoh.gg/g/4268/lifetime-power/

Lifetime power is a casual but very active guild currently doing 3 Heroic Pit and 2 HAAT raids per week.

We are an EST guild but have members from other time zones as well.
    We want to make sure everyone gets a shot at the raids. We do a rotation of groups to ensure everyone gets an opportunity at top 10 from time to time. We do not guarantee top 10 that is still up to you and what characters make up your team.

Requirements:
    - LINE app is required for communication
    - Must have at least 1 full HAAT viable team (g10 or higher, if close msg me) http://petebutler.co.uk/mrpi/
    - Must complete daily 600 guild ticket activity

Current Raid schedule:
    - Monday, Wednesday, Friday (Rancor): start times vary but are announced well in advance
    - Thursday and Sunday (with occasional Tuesday) (AAT): start times vary but are announced well in advance

We try to be a drama free guild, and are pretty laid back and love to help people.

PM me here or best to contact me or another officer via line chat for faster response
    my Lineid: telperien2016

other officers
    Lineid: daghost141
    Lineid: eraseu2
    Lineid: darthtallent
    Lineid: ctbob23
    Post edited by Telperien on
  • SithsGoneGood is looking for a few good players to help push us past Heroic Rancor as we build into a HAAT team.

We are doing our very first Rancor the final weekend of July. We have some good hitters, but could use a few more to help push us over the edge.

We currently have 42/50 members, but as we are looking to grow into an HAAT, we are also working on trimming the fat.

Those of us on swogh.gg:

https://swgoh.gg/g/13443/sithsgonegood/

We do require daily participation in guild activities, but do understand that not everyone can hit 600/day.

Using our Discord server for communication and coordination is a requirement, and you can find us at:
    http://discord.gg/VxqNuJs

Even though we're pushing for harder levels, we want to have a fun atmosphere.

Feel free to PM me for details/questions.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/dorianblade Discord: DorianBlade#6090 Ally: 547-174-177
  • Nerfherder Union is looking for a small group of 5-7 players to join our guild and help push us to HAAT.

We are currently doing Heroic Rancor (0 damage/24 hours), on farm.
    Normal AAT (currently free for all), taking 1 day to go down and we are now looking ahead to HAAT.

We need active players who will do 600 daily so we can raid as often as possible. Minimum player level 80.
    You also need to use the Line app which we use for better communication and sharing of game strategy/tips.

Our guild reset is at 7.30pm central with our raids in the evenings.

Come and join us!
    PM me here or find me on Line at sarith2017 or spaceballr

• looking for a new guildie who wants to be a part of SLM (scruffy looking maulrats) We complete Heroic Rancor & HAAT. You don't need to be superstars, just guildless, and a daily contributor. Why us? We are not a guild of stuck up whale bums. Nope. We all share our strategies using discord app, joke around, just be a light hearted clan of people across the world who randomly post pics of their legs. So why join some communist guild just to be ordered around stressing out all the time? Nope, not when you can join SLM where you will quickly find out fun comes first. Sure we have some raid rules to make it fair for everyone, nothing commy at all. So if you fit our description and want to join us, here's how:

To join our team:
    - Message me on discord: moonraker#6207
    -ally code: 899-378-718

Currently 1 spot open
    2:30pm est raid times. 24 hour 0 damage for Rancor
  • TapND
    2 posts Member
    CapitalForce is recruiting!
    Our guild recently promoted players to a HaaT guild and are looking to fill the guild ranks with solid players looking to compete and help with Heroic Pit and Normal aaT raids.
    We are pretty low key and chatty...Will try to find the most random and latest Star Wars memes to post in Discord. We want active members who are looking to have fun and get some gear.
    Requirements:
    We ask that you are active, try to get your 600 tickets a day and participate in donations for group advancement.
    If you are away from the game, we ask that you notify the guild via chat or Discord.
    We are looking for players with 6* and 7* teams that can participated in HPit and NaaT.
    Raid Information:
    Raids start at 5:30 pm CST
    Raid ticket reset is 5:30 pm CST and we will start raids once we have tickets.
    Heroic Pit:
    Currently have a 24-hour 0 damage rule so everyone can tag for 0 damage and get rewards.
    Normal aaT:
    Currently have a FFA
    We have active and chatty players. Discord app is recommended
    To join our guild message us at:
    Discord:
    Mace#4941
    Roughing the Snapper#0670
    Eric#7277
    Ally Code:
    Mace: 359-852-243
  • NShweky
    38 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Join The Guilded Knights of Honor- 46/50- East Coast

We routinely wipe out Heroic rancor in about 20 minutes, so we launch it in the morning to make sure everybody can get in on it and receive rewards. That is the only rule we have at the moment.

Doing Normal tank in under 2 days (1 refresh). Are attempting HAAT on August 1st, and we are nearly ready. We are looking for some new guildies to take us over the top!

Thus, looking for level 85s, preferably folks who are gathering zetas. We're pretty laid back; as long as you're routinely active and social we won't hassle you over things like raid tickets.

You can contact me through discord: neilshweky#9816
  • Lets Have Ya (FTP Guild) are currently recruiting.

A friendly and fun UK Based guild we are looking for 4-5 level 85 team players who are focused on reaching HAAT level in the near future. We currently run Heroic Rancor 3 to 4 times a week, with a 0 score 24 hour restriction and 1 team only. We run NAAT 1-2 times a week.

Requirements:
    Team player
    FTP only
    Discord compulsory
    SWGOH.GG compulsory
    600 daily tickets

30 7* characters If you are interested, please PM me your swgoh.gg profile and ally code; or my ally code is 966-766-743; and you can contact me on Discord RuiVuusenSchnarff #1348
  • Nerfherder Union

Come and join a great guild that helps players aiming to improve their characters while gaining Han Solo shards on the Rancor raid. Our aim is to have a fun time playing the game while working toward the HAAT.

Heroic Rancor: 0 damage for 24 hours, then FFA
    NAAT: free for all, currently taking about 1 day (starting to look ahead to HAAT).

Looking for level 80+ active players who are willing to contribute daily so we can raid as often as possible.

Line app is mandatory for communication.

PM me or find me on Line: sarith2017
    Or find my leader on Line: spaceballr
  • Death Star

We're looking for 5-10 people to add to our nAAT guild to have spots ready to move to HAAT as we need them. There's only the requirement of having Line, no 600 needed in the nAAT, it's fairly casual, but the ones who can/do/will get 600 will be moved to our HAAT pretty quickly. If you're not ready to tackle heroic raids, this is a fantastic place since HPit and nAAT is no problem to clear, so you can gear while you're leveling your characters. Would be interested in taking multiple people who are unhappy and want an active guild. Well, we have 6 active guilds. All HAAT guilds are ranked in the top 50, so we raid a ton. If this sounds like something you'd like, message me on Line (chromecobra) and we'll get you in and get you set up. We have a few spots to fill now, 2-3, throughout our 5 HAAT, but can take a few more in nAAT.

Come join a family that's helpful, fun and only getting stronger. If you want gear and shards, this is the place for you.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Death Star isn't just a group of guilds, we're one big family of people who happen to love the same thing. Why are you still reading and haven't messaged me yet? Close this window and hit me up.
  • **Guildy McGuildstein** recruiting for HAAT and casual sister guilds.

We are a small family of 3 guilds seeking HAAT players for one of our 2 HAAT guilds, and casual or new players for our training guild.

Reset is 7:30pm CDT (UTC-5)

We have room for 6 players.

New players can progress quickly with us and have HAAT guilds to grow into when ready. More experienced players who are burnt out on the game can relax in our casual guild and still earn the occasional GK shard when we send our whales down to run a HAAT.

**Minimum requirements:**

HAAT guild: 600 tickets/day, 1 viable HAAT squad, Discord

Casual guild: Must log-in daily (unless you give notice), Discord

Contact LineID: benvanobi or Discord: Benvanobi#2551
    (Line is actually preferred for initial contact. Discord makes us become friends first)
  • 1487535891512.jpg

DontBBL8 Was Formed Day One And Is Still Under The Same Leaders. One Of The First Guilds To Clear Haat. Top 20 In Collection Score On Swgoh.gg.

https://swgoh.gg/g/15/dont-bbl8/

We use teamwork and collaboration to overcome challenges & achieve top end goals we do not use micromanaging or bureaucracy for guild participation & raid rules. focused on growth as a guild & keeping things fun. Not mandating people's rosters & how they build teams. We do not run multiple guilds and do not seek fame.

With Territory Battles Coming We have Decided To Remove Alts From The Guild Opening Two Spots For Very Active Heroic Tank Raid And Ship Focused Individuals With Well Balanced And Built Teams.

Requirements:
    *Minimum Of 15 Gear 11 Characters
    *Multiple Zeta Skills On Both Light And Darkside Characters.
    *Must Contribute At Top Levels In Daily Guild Event
    *Earn 600 Guild Tickets Daily(this is monitored)
    *Offer Advice And Strategy To Other Members
    *Be Willing To Post Video Or Screenshots That Encourage Better Game Play
    *Register On Swgoh.gg
    *Join Guild Line Chats

How We Raid:
    Raids Start At 7:00PM PST

Rancor Is free for all with a 20min wait to register a full solo.

Haat Raid Is One Attack Each Phase With Set Times To Register Damage(P4 Register Time 8:30PM PST)

Sound Like Your Kinda Fun?

Message Me Here
    Or Line Chat Sirwescot