Guild Job Fair 2017 [Experienced Hero's] [Heroic Guild Recruiting]

Replies

• Options
    kessel-run-12-parsecs-t-shirt.jpg

Millenium Falcon Joyride is a casual guild looking to recruit active players. we have heroic rancor on farm and are working towards haat and feel we are getting close but could use some help putting damage in each phase. we dont have any mandatory 600 daily rules or chat requirments we are a very laid back group of people with the same goal in mind completing haat. we run on canadian eastern time rancor raids at 12 pm est 1 team only in the first 24 hours. tank gets started at reset and gets finished in about 2 days no rules for tank raids at this time. if you want in a fun casual guild that is progressing very well then this is the guild for you if interested send me a pm and we can talk more.
  • TK_421
    198 posts Member
    Options
    We are looking for 2 more active member to join our guild. We are looking for members level 75+ who have several 7* or higher characters so that they’ll be able to participate in normal tank raids and heroic rancor raids with full squads. We are not looking to add any whales and most of us have been in the guild from early on when it was started. We do not have a ticket requirement but are looking for very active players who will contribute to guild tickets, gear exchange and participate in raids. If you are not active you will be removed (which is why we’re looking for 2 more members). We currently have a group LINE chat going with over 25 members on it but it is not a requirement. We use it because it is easier to communicate on, share strategy, send screenshots of the game, and will use it to coordinate HAAT raids when we work up to them. There are a couple of very experienced members in our guild who are able to guide you along the way or answer questions that you may have (this is their second account). Our guild has members from all over the world so we know how to balance raids so that everyone is happy.

Heroic rancor has a 24 hour zero damage phase followed by a FFA. We alternate raid times between 8:30 AM, 4:30 PM (guild reset) and 12:30 AM (all times are Pacific U.S.).

We are currently knocking out normal tanks in 3 days and working towards HAAT. The guild currently has 4 Zylos (with a zeta-Savage on its way) so we should be okay in phase 1 when we jump to heroic tank. The guild members are currently working on acquiring either a Teebotine or Chirpatine team so that we’re able to get through P3 which is the sticking point for many guilds.

If interested add me at ally code 977-185-135 and I’ll send you a guild invite or you can PM me with any questions you may have about our guild.

Thanks,
    TK-421
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Options
    Roguesofcoruscant is looking for new members. We have 48 active players right now and are running t7 raids and normal aat at the moment . Any level is welcome so even if you are lower come by and build up with us! We ask that you remain active and though we don't look for 600 Energy spent daily we do ask that you spend what u have... If we see you at 0 regularly you will be booted... We also ask you participate in raids... If you don't then you will also be booted as well as if you are gone more than 3 days... If you are just let us know. We know stuff happens. We do not use line or discord either. If this sounds like the guild for you look me up at 363-448-974. Hope to see you soon!!!
  • Options
    kessel-run-12-parsecs-t-shirt.jpg

Millenium Falcon Joyride is looking for active members to join our guild. we currently have heroic rancor on farm and normal aat gets completed in less then 2 days. we are close to haat but could use help to contribute some damage in each phase. we are a casual guild meaning we have no mandatory 600 daily rules or chat requirements and you wont be booted out if you want to go on vacation for a week or 2 everyone in this guild has lives and families and we understand this comes first.only rule we have is for heroic rancor 1st 24 hrs 1 team only and no turn meter reduction squad last 24 hrs is free for all this ensures everyone has time to post dmg for rewards we also switch out top 3 positions to give everyone a fair chance at gear and more solo shards. if you want in a casual guild thats progressing very well then millenium falcon joyride is the place for you. love to have you join the family here if interested send me a pm and we can talk more.
  • Reineday
    121 posts Member
    Options
    Outer Rim Job is recruiting!

ORJ has about 4 - 5 open spots for players who are HEROIC Rancor and Tank ready. We're looking for level 85 with 2-3 strong rosters of g10-g11 who can pull their weight in hAAT.

RAIDS
    We raid regularly and have both Heroic raids on farm at this point. Raid times are voted on via a poll in LINE app. All times are EASTERN and our Guild reset is 6:30pm EST.

We run half guild raids based on player IGN - Team A-L and Team M-Z - alternating teams up for FFA for each raid.

Heroic Rancor - We have a 24 hour ZERO damage period to allow everyone the chance to register damage for rewards. FFA follows based on which team is up. Currently we have it set up to help folks without 7* Han to finish him. Players without 7* Han can hit up to 100K during FFA when their team is not up for FFA.

Heroic Tank - First 24 hours one team goes p1-3 while other team has chance to register 0 damage. We hold the end of p3 until we reach the 24 hour mark to allow other team to register 0 for rewards. After 24 hours p4 and/or all guild goes FFA. We do have a separate LINE chat to organize/share Zylo damage.

PARTICIPATION
    We consider ourselevs to be semi-serious guild when it comes to raid tickets. We do loosely track raid ticket contribution. We DO NOT ask for screenshots of daily tickets. We require 600 tickets daily but we understand if you can't make it some days due to real life.

GUILD CHAT
    We use LINE app for our guild chat. We do ask that you download LINE and join the guild chat. You don't necessarily need to participate in the chat but it's actually very informative so you might learn something there. We also ask that you message an officer on LINE when you are going to be away on vacation, etc.

Please send me a message on LINE (@reineday) if you are intersted. Please DO NOT message me here because I don't check the messages here.

Thanks!
  • Options
    Death Star

Want 2 people right now for HAAT!!!

We're looking for 5-10 people to add to our nAAT guild to have spots ready to move to HAAT as we need them. There's only the requirement of having Line, no 600 needed in the nAAT, it's fairly casual, but the ones who can/do/will get 600 will be moved to our HAAT pretty quickly. If you're not ready to tackle heroic raids, this is a fantastic place since HPit and nAAT is no problem to clear, so you can gear while you're leveling your characters. Would be interested in taking multiple people who are unhappy and want an active guild. Well, we have 6 active guilds. All HAAT guilds are ranked in the top 50, so we raid a ton. If this sounds like something you'd like, message me on Line (chromecobra) and we'll get you in and get you set up. We have a few spots to fill now, 2-3, throughout our 5 HAAT, but can take a few more in nAAT.

Come join a family that's helpful, fun and only getting stronger. If you want gear and shards, this is the place for you.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Death Star isn't just a group of guilds, we're one big family of people who happen to love the same thing. Why are you still reading and haven't messaged me yet? Close this window and hit me up.
  • KyloooRennn
    28 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    MALICIOUS REBELS

We are looking for 5 active players for our guild. Level 80 to 85, with a fair amount of 7* toons. We have a good core group but want to build toward HAAT.

Current raids are Heroic Rancor and Normal AAT. Both ran twice a week. We need players who will hit their 600 a day consistently to get the raid numbers up.

Rancor has a register one toon with zero damage for 24 hour rule, then it's free for all. Rancor starts at 12pm EST. We have members in all time zones and this works the best for all to register.

Line app for communication.

We're a laid back group, fair to all. Just follow the few simple rules and and have some fun.

My ally code is 913371493

Message me here or Line app, name is Kylooo Rennn there as well. If you're interested, or have any questions.

Now stop thinking about it and let's go!!! Lol
    Post edited by KyloooRennn on
  • Options
    Active Alliance are recruiting
    About us, we are an active friendly guild looking to invest in new members, we run heroic pit with 0 score 24 hours 3 times a week alternating between 8pm and 10 pm bst we rotate the leader board for the top 10 to make rewards fairer. We're currently on naat which we complete within a day but we are gearing towards haat which we hope to achieve very soon. We have a lot of experienced long term members on hand to help out where needed. We ask that you are focused on being haat ready, level 85 with a good roster, be active we currently ask for 500 tickets a day barring holidays etc, and the willingness to use discord. If you're interested ask me here, or on discord serf#9525. Thanks for your time, may the force be with you!
  • Options
    Guild: exquisite Jedis
    time zone: PST but we try to accommodate all time zones
    Rules: We don't like a lot of rules, just be active, respectful, donate, and try to get your daily rewards.
    Apps: We use Line to chat. Either use "Line" (chat app) or monitor game chat
    We are doing Heroic Rancor, very close to Heroic Tank.
    add ally code: 971-488-412
    or add line id: filique
    We are very chill and relaxed. This is a game, we want it to be fun. We have a lot of good solid players. So not a lot of rules, just common sense. If you don't want stress. This is your guild.
  • Adina
    148 posts Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Steevo's Falcons are recruiting again! And I'm back at it! We are a super great guild with dedicated members. Our members always make our 600 a day and we are heroic. We use LINE and that's where we chat. Right now, we are looking for members that are preparing for the new part of the game or making a better roster! Improving is key when it comes to this game and the Falcons always research and help each other out. I promise that we are a great guild! We are a CST based guild, but we also run EU raids once a week to keep everyone happy. Message me at deedeejo21 on LINE if you are interested. Thanks!
  • Options
    If anyone is still looking for a guild, please feel free to send your ally code or message me on line app.
    We play herotic rancor and herotic tank raids, raids start at 8pm BST. If your interested I will go through the guild rules with you.

My line ID is Darthpaulios.
  • Options
    If anyone is still looking for a guild, please feel free to send your ally code or message me on line app.
    We play herotic rancor and herotic tank raids, raids start at 8pm BST. If your interested I will go through the guild rules with you.

My line ID is Darthpaulios.
  • Toyoda
    28 posts Member
    Options
    Hello, everyone!

SPC Sunrise Park is a HPit guild that needs a few players with phase 3 and 4 HAAT teams to defeat it. We got through p1 and 2 and half of 3 the last time we tried. We are going to attempt again as early as this week, if we have the players to do it.

Raids start at 4-7 pm EST and have a 24-hour 0 damage rule.
    Level 85 please
    Discord is mandatory.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Toyoda
    Toyoda#3486
  • ManBalz
    254 posts Member
    Options
    "Too Old For This Sith" is looking to fill 1 open roster spot.

Quick info about the Guild: Heroic Rancor 3-4x per week and Heroic Tank 2-3x a week. Raid times are ~7pm EST and primarily on weekdays.

We have a Line channel going for all members, but it's mostly for fun. Still, it would be expected that you join in case we need to coordinate something like future Raids or things of that nature.

If you're interesting in joining us please send me a PM so I can distinguish your request from the randos.

Ally Code: 312-212-822

(We are GMT -05:00.)
  • Kelthuzad
    343 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    DeathStarDesigners recruiting again. 10 HAAT guilds, various time zones. A few open spots in our HAAT guilds listed below:

- in our New Zealand guild
    - in our German guild

- good roster required
    - 600 contribution

Please join our server here and post your swgoh.gg profile or your Ally code: https://discord.gg/RH6QyTC

We might also have a spot in our other guilds or our partner TNR (The New Rebellion) might offer you one. Just say hello :)

Cheers Kel
    Alliance Leader and Leader of DeathStarVentDesigners - Discord App: Kelthuzad#5528

DeathStarVentDesigners | DeathStarPortDesigners | DeathStarDelinquents | DeathStarRebelWranglers | DeathStarDarkKnights | DeathStarReactorDesigners | DeathStarGermanOrder | DeathStarHumanResources | Aussie Battlers | Terra
  • Options
    http://imgur.com/a/rmr9d

Darkside Legionaries is looking for new recruits.
    We are a friendly and casual Guild, currently we are working are way to HAAT.
    We run T7 rancor and NAAT. For Rancor T7 we run a 0 damage first day rule.
    We’re currently looking for guild members that will help us with HAAT.

RULES:
    Must be level 80+

Discord: isn’t mandatory, but highly recommended. At minimum we expect some
    form of communication, either Guild chat or discord.

Time Zone: US CT, we launch raids as soon as we have met the ticket requirements
    We are a very active guild, Inactives are removed weekly.

https://swgoh.gg/g/25366/darkside-legionaries/

My ally code is 273-649-132 or PM me.
    Alternatively my DISCORD tag is vexStarcrusher#4968.
  • Options
    The Jakku T Knights are recruiting active players!

We are a friendly, casual and social guild with not too many strict rules. We all have lived and we're here to have fun. We are mostly level 85s but we're helping some lower levels build up and get stronger. We welcome all!

We run heroic Pit Raids as often as possible (1 or 2 per week), but we're trying to build the numbers to FINALLY be able to attempt HAAT raids for Kenobi shards.

Some basic info:

-There are currently 27 members: 20 level 85s, one level 80, 4 in the 70s and 2 in the 60s.
    -We have completed 7 or 8 Heroic Pit raids so far and are looking to continue to build toward acquiring Han. We give 24 hours notice to the guild before starting a heroic raid, and we restrict damage to one hit per member for the first 24 hours so that everyone can place for Han shards (although with more members we may have to everyday switch to 0 damage in the first 24 hours)
    -We run NAAT raids at the moment, but we'd like to run HAAT raids once we're strong enough. We play for position in the raid, and not points so the NAAT raid tends to last a few days.
    -We have no rule about daily raid coins produced but we strive for 600 each everyday. No biggie if you don't make it.
    -We ask that you stay active and share strategies in the chat but not necessary if it's not your thing
    -We don't currently use a separate chat and don't see the need at this point
    -We are all UK based, but more than happy with adding members from another region as raid start times can be agreed upon

I am an officer in the guild, speaking on behalf of the guild, and my ally code is 378-832-283. We don't restrict membership so just search the Jakku T Knights and join up!
  • Options
    ★ LOOKING FOR ACTIVE, ENGAGED PLAYERS WITH AT LEAST 30 GEAR 10+ TOONS ★

The Alliance Iota Alpha is recruiting new awesome members!

Are you ready for Territory Battles???? We are!

We are a competitive Heroic guild with an extremely active player base. Channel your inner dark or light side with a great collaborative environment.

We are being careful to only bring on players that have solid rosters and an interest in tackling new content. If that sounds like you...please drop us a line.

Right now we are looking for a few strong players with solid rosters and looking to tackle the upcoming content!

Prospective players should have ~30 g 10 and 11 toons, strong arena ranking (top 75 preferred though we will get you there and higher, if you are willing to put in the work) and be active and interested in the game. If you come as a little group, we can talk about flexibility in roster requirements for one or two of the players.

We are part of the Alliance Gaming Community!

★ Rules and Raids ★
    Requirements: 600 daily raid tix required, Must be active on discord
    Raids: 3-4 Pit raids & 2-3 Tank raids weekly. Various raid times and always time to post zeros.
    Atmosphere & Culture: Always positive and fun loving. We are an enthusiastic and collaborative group. Our guildies are our family.

★ Contact ★
    If interested join our Recruiting Discord. https://discord.gg/xkVsx86
    Line app pm: sumrandomdude
    Discord pm: Poe#1508

• Options
    Here we go again "The Community" is looking to grow again. We need a few Heroic ready players to fill in a few holes in our HAAT guilds. We are a small group of players that have joined and created 6 guilds 4 heroic the other two will be this Friday. We don't ask much nor do we have a ton rules. Just check discord frequently, follow a zero damage for 24 raid rules and get your 600. No damage caps no lottery no ridiculous rules on raid go all out once the 24 hr period is over. So if you can pull your weight (2% in phase 2/3/4) in haat and want to be in a guild that's raids constantly message me on discord DarthSh3ll#5158 and let's continue to grow.
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOO is recruiting again!

https://swgoh.gg/g/1507/noooooooooo/

We:

- Avg arena rank: #38.7
    - well connected with other big guilds
    - high collection score
    - daily 600 required
    - friendly community from all over the world

What we expect from you:
    - active!
    - a solid roster, considering upcoming TBs
    - we need you to do your 600 daily tickets
    - friendly and reliable
    - arena rank: at least somewhere in the top50 (the higher the better)
    - Willing to join LINE and timetree (raid schedules)!

If you are interested in joining us, please contact me via LINE or PM me here.

My line id: 596421356789643
    My ally code: 365983888

May the force be with you, always

sickagony

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/71060/49-50-noooooooooo-is-recruiting-again/p3
    Guild name: The Sons of Dathomir
    Alliance: Dathomir Alliance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0jYLMfm-2c

Guild site: www.swgoh.costahd.com

We do 6 or 7 Raids per week

We are looking for:
    * level 85
    * at least 10 characters at 7*
    * do 600 tickets/day
    * Line chat application
    We don't require you to chat everyday.
    Line it is a chat application for iOS and Android.

About us:
    * Language: English
    * We are very active
    * We have 48 members
    * We have members from US & Europe
    * For chat and guides collection we use the application Line
    * for guides and other info we use our own website
    * Time zone: CST - Central Standard Time

Costahd

* Line ID: costahd

* Message me here: @costahd
  • Options
    The Ghost Empire is recruiting for our HAAT guilds!!

The Ghost Empire is a community of 6 guilds all running HAAT. Vacancies are currently available in multiple guilds.

All our guilds are international and multi timezone but run raids at different times. So depending on your timezone etc we can work out which guild suits you best.

We can offer you a friendly place to learn, develop and continue to enjoy this game through current and future game modes :) We grow together as a community and everyone is happy to share their knowledge and help others.

Our Guilds:
    The Ghost Origin
    Ghosts of Mandalore
    The Ghost Squadron
    Grey Ghosts
    Ghost Leader
    Ghost Chapel

All guilds run HAAT 2 times per week and hPit 3 times per week except for Ghost Chapel who are short of members currently so therefore raid ticket production is low :(

What we are looking for:
    Good people! We are building a sustainable community of dedicated and helpful players.
    600 tickets per day (with acceptance of real life commitments sometimes getting in the way)
    Regular gear donations
    No specific level or roster requirements but we are looking for active players who want to grow and increase their strength.
    Use of Line app for regular communication.

Contact us using Line for more info.
    ID: mantisrapture
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOO is recruiting again!

https://swgoh.gg/g/1507/noooooooooo/

We:

- Avg arena rank: #38.7
    - well connected with other big guilds
    - high collection score
    - daily 600 required
    - friendly community from all over the world

What we expect from you:
    - active!
    - a solid roster, considering upcoming TBs
    - we need you to do your 600 daily tickets
    - friendly and reliable
    - arena rank: at least somewhere in the top50 (the higher the better)
    - Willing to join LINE and timetree (raid schedules)!

If you are interested in joining us, please contact me via LINE or PM me here.

My line id: 596421356789643
    My ally code: 365983888

May the force be with you, always

sickagony

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/71060/49-50-noooooooooo-is-recruiting-again/p3
    Tired of your old guild not progressing fast enough? Come check out our guild, we have 2 spots open for established and focused players who are eager to take down the HAAT with us. Please be 18yrs or older and be able to read English (crazy I have to write that). We use Discord to communicate and coordinate attacks in HAAT. We are not affiliated with any alliances so you can rest knowing that the guild will remain intact. The leadership team has been together for a long time, long time.

We are based in the US, and our raids start at 7:30 (Tank) & 9pm Est (Pit)

Our Rules:
    1. Be active and contribute towards daily raid tickets (a must)
    2. Pit raid - 24 hour no hit rule- then one team limit per member
    3. HAAT - 24 hour no hit rule then free for all

Pit Raid
    We finish the raid within 45 minutes, hence the 24 hour no hit rule

HAAT
    Finish within 3 hours

My Ally code - 957-983-632

Reach out to me on Discord - rpeach72#5107

https://swgoh.gg/g/1014/xwing-miniatures-flyers/
  • Options
    Come Join the Raiders of ARK!

The Raiders of ARK is a member guild of the Alliance of Rebel Knights family, and we are running Heroic Rancor and AAT raids. This a wonderful opportunity to join a group of fun, addicted Star Wars lovers and receive quality mentoring from some of the top players in the game.

To feed our raiding habit, we are looking for players who will contribute 600 tix a day, and have enough 7* level 85 characters to participate in the raids. Our main requirements are that players are active, on Discord, and are respectful to one another. Participating in chat is a plus. English speaking is a must.

Discord is our home for raid rules, mentoring, and all around shenanigans. We require players to join Discord as this is where the magic happens.

Our guild is primarily EST-based, but we have players from all over the world and rotate raid start times in order to accommodate players in different time zones. We utilize a 24 hour zero damage period to ensure everyone gets a chance at rewards in case work, life, etc. gets in the way.

If interested, DM me here or on Discord - DarkChaplain#3534

Raiders:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/9951/raiders-of-ark/

And the rest of the ARK family:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/3052/alliance-of-rebel-knights/
    https://swgoh.gg/g/193/guided-force/
    https://swgoh.gg/g/14785/crusaders-of-ark/
  • TheeWarnec
    1 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    knights-of-the-alliance.jpg

Knights of The ALLIΔNCE - 48/50

Part of The ALLIΔNCE group which comprises of over 20 guilds. Our discord server comprises of 7 guilds 6 of which are HAAT raiders and 1 being a lounge guild for players not ready for HAAT. There is a huge pool of knowledge that means you can get help on arena teams, GW nodes, raid teams and general advice!

HAAT and Heroic Rancor with no problems.

Discord - required - Guild Link: https://discord.gg/FKWNYp

Guild Reset- 9:30am BST (8:30am GMT)

Daily 600 - mandatory.

Arena- rank doesn't matter but Character specifications must be met.

Donations- not required but the more you give the more you receive, also have an opportunity for gear sharing groups to be created.

Rancor- 12h 0 damage phase then all out Free For All - usually finished within half an hour... solo'ers allow other to post their damage before posting their scores. rancor raids 3-4 times a week

HAAT- 12h 0 damage phase. One team per phase. 2-3 times per week

Guild swgoh: - swgoh.gg/g/3836/knights-of-the-allidnce/

My Ally code: 511-738-633

Any questions please feel free to contact me.
    Discord: thee wΔrnec [Knights]#7746
    Post edited by TheeWarnec on
  • Options
    Guild: Its Only A Flesh Wound (Pardon the typo.)

We're a laid back bunch looking to add a few members and build strength for the HAAT. We're currently cycling between heroic and 5* Rancor raids to help both veterans and new players. Many of us are older and work for a living. No daily minimum, but you are expected to contribute. We use guild chat quite a bit, but I'm not going to make you talk. We're happy to share tips and strategies or complain about the continuing travesty of ignoring Chewie. So if you want a fairly easy going group and don't mind losing a limb or two, drop by and check us out.

Our raids start in the evening, about 6:00 pm CST.

Jonah Starks
    Ally code 366-414-697
  • Ucmo
    548 posts Member
    Options
    qmAJ8g2.jpg
    Struggle is recruiting for HAAT!

We have 1 spot available, so apply now!

Highlights
    • Heroic Rancor - FFA after 12 hour zero damage period
    • Clearing hAAT - Kenobi Shards are on farm. FFA after 12 hour zero damage period
    • Consistent raid schedule. 8:30 pm EST Rancor, 8:30 pm EST HAAT, with available tickets.
    • Discord app used for communication.
    • Extensive reporting so you get a glimpse of your raid damage average and progress over your history with the guild (you won't find this in many, if any, other guilds).

Qualifications
    • Level 85
    • 500+ raid tickets daily - 600 preferred (of course) - we're flexible, but we do track raid ticket daily averages in our report, so we know who is meeting the expectations.
    • Must be actively working on Heroic AAT squads
    • Must sync roster on swgoh.gg
    • Discord is required. You're not required to participate in chat, but must leave @mention enabled so you don't miss relevant raid strategy or changes to rules/schedules.

How to apply:

Discord:
    • Dralthi#5180 (Leader)
    • ucmo#9303 (Officer)

PM Me here and add me as an ally: Ucmo - Ally ID: 553-744-117
    • Shoot me a PM if you have any questions.
  • Options
    Nema's Rejects

Born out of the ashes of the now defunct "JediSpawn", we are Nema's Rejects. We are a US based English speaking guild.

We have a strong core of active high-level players and regularly participate in raids. We communicate both in game and on Discord.

We are looking for roughly 20 more active members of any level. If you are an experienced player you can get straight to raiding. If you are new, we help you grow stronger, while you help us earn raid tickets!

Our only rules are that you be respectful to all other members and participate regularly in earning raid tickets. If you disrespect others or are absent for weeks at a time you will be cut loose to make more room for those who have a real interest in the game and our guild.
    Ally code:461-457-371
  • Options
    The Hype is Real is looking for one new member. We're seeking a daily, active player that is 70+ and generates 400 plus tickets a day (ideally 600). We're drama free, laid back, and all try to help each other out. We generate about 25k tickets a day and run about 3-4 raids a week.

We got one slot open. We are currently run heroic Pit and normal tank with HAAT aspirations in a few months. We're mostly level 80 members, a few 70's, and a very small minority of lower active level players that are quickly leveling and contributing raid tickets. We're on Central standard time.

We have a 24 hour no damage cool down rule for heroic pit. Normal tank is all out attack.

We don't have a lot of rules other than heroic pit cool down and generating at least 400 tickets daily... Also must be respectful and not instigate. We understand people have outside lives and don't flip out. If you're going to be inactive for whatever reason, just give us a heads up We all help each other out and have a friendly community. We use discord and in game chat.

PM me with your ally code and I'll invite you to guild.