What's your highest Crit?

I was just wondering on how far people have pushed the damage in this game?:p

Personally I unlocked Vader a few days ago and the attacker challenge come up so I tried to see how much fun I could make of Vadars lightsaber throw (can't remember the exact name)...anyway I stacked all my debuff chars even Greedo for the thermal nade, got the buff from the support bot and then went for it.

Managed to pull a 40k crit with it

Replies

• You'd better watch out on that challenge, if you fail to kill Veers or Tarkin when the culling blade removes all the debuffs, you're dead. I suppose you could just try again though.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Kill the droids first if you haven't...I get over 20k on lumi and gs after that lol.
  • I hit a 32,000 critical with ig86 with poggle buff on tarkin during a challenge. That wasn't even considering the assist on his special.
  • On Veers challenge, my Jawa crits for 35-40k often, as well as Luminara
  • Today Vader went for 58k on Veers, and he's not even that strong yet. I've seen some people with Vaders up to 4xxx power level so I reckon they must've had 70k already.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Shenzor
    40 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Yeah my Vader is just shy of 3k power and his culling blade is about lvl3, there's a lot of potential in there to possibly get 100k crit :p
  • KamikazeRhombus
    1412 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Here's my Vader. I have gotten about 107k a couple of times on the Tarkin/Veers challenge. Of course I load up on AOE debuffs just for that reason haha. :)

Edit: link didn't work http://imgur.com/a/6TOe3
  • D_Millennial
    847 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Not considering the STR gear challenge, I've gotten 18k on a buffed IG-86 without the assist.
  • Here's my Vader. I have gotten about 107k a couple of times on the Tarkin/Veers challenge. Of course I load up on AOE debuffs just for that reason haha. :)

Edit: link didn't work http://imgur.com/a/6TOe3

Cool! I have 54k once.
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • Not including the attacker challenge,, I have hit 15.6k with kylos outrage with offense up on him! My kylo is maxed out 'atm.