Who is more op

Breetai
858 posts Member
edited February 2016

Who is more op 134 votes

Phasma
8%
KrisssLocoAlkozakjanosGreat_HippoWafflemanThalosKiranoCrokadorfnReeYeesMunshunDyerth_7LawDuckDodgersObiWein 12 votes
Qgj
9%
ccfooBerdiliofberbertRobbathehuttCalus_78brinauBeautifulColtCheesyPastaSentraxCharrMr_EelHiYuReiSfsJazz 13 votes
GS
35%
obiwan1011Amish_AceSyth_HunterBarrokHavokTriggerSongToolioSundodgercha0sHBu3NothisgameisdopeRogerfanRogan_Ban84CaspertricksDashboardJugilismaaniMizoThomasLyleSweGuyYourMomCheatOnWiiFit 48 votes
PuppyMonkeyBaby
45%
Nicks075JJHXyocosmicturtle333darksidePreemo_MaginImperialRebelSkitskalleAbyssd3gaussAdamWBreetaiSticare_Courts_0073DeathSSlayerZtyleShanksD_MillennialEM650CronozNLDrNoCool 61 votes

Replies

• Berdilio
    104 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Qgj
    I vote qgj as I think he is the best character on this list.

I think though really all these characters are just really good elite arena ready characters but not op.
  • PuppyMonkeyBaby
    I hope PuppyMonkeyBaby is one of the new characters.
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    PuppyMonkeyBaby
    Phasma, not OP.
    QGJ, not OP.
    GS, he is one of the strongest high DPS heroes right now, he may need to bw balanced a little, bit he isn't OP.
    PMB definitely OP.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • GS has an edge since he can get to gear 9. I wouldn't say he is OP until we see the state of the game with gear X. QGJ is squishy and Phasma is just solid.
  • PuppyMonkeyBaby
    GS has an edge since he can get to gear 9. I wouldn't say he is OP until we see the state of the game with gear X. QGJ is squishy and Phasma is just solid.

True, I forgot about that. So only PMB is OP.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    PuppyMonkeyBaby
    Why is it that everytime someone who encounters a toon that someone has leveled and maxed out they suddenly become OP? They are that way because the person put the time and resources into the toon for them to be that powerful.

To be honest Poe was a big deal/pain to me before I leveled my toons. Now that I have toons that have been leveled/maxed, not so much.
  • PuppyMonkeyBaby
    Some of you crack me up. And took this poll as being series.

By the way. I use the 3 toons I listed. I just left out poe and FOTP as I knew people would take it series then.
  • PuppyMonkeyBaby
    Beware of ManBearPig, guys, for he is so OP even the forums can't handle it. I'm totally serial!
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • PuppyMonkeyBaby
    I'm also guessing some of you didn't watch the super bowl, or atleast not the commercials or you would know what Puppy Monkey Baby was.
  • GS
    Breetai wrote: »
    Some of you crack me up. And took this poll as being series.
    A series? You mean there'll be more polls with silly answers?!? AWESOME.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • PuppyMonkeyBaby
    Lol. Supposed to be serious stupid auto correct.

Should have proof read it before posting.

And silly answers you say. Well I think people posting nerf this or that, or someone that is a f2p toon being op is about as silly as it gets.
  • GS

Phasma and QGJ are versatile, but neither can match the sheer firepower of GS as he can one shot kill others. This will only get worse at level 80 since he will be able to use assist every turn. Really scratching my head on the design...
  • obiwan1011 wrote: »
    Phasma and QGJ are versatile, but neither can match the sheer firepower of GS as he can one shot kill others. This will only get worse at level 80 since he will be able to use assist every turn. Really scratching my head on the design...

Doesn't mean at level 80 he will be one shotting anything.
  • GS
    GS is way too powerful for a character that is so basic.
  • Qgj
    Rogerfan wrote: »

And a character that was just randomly killed by the handful by a single jedi.

• Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    PuppyMonkeyBaby

+a million!!!!!!!

I hate how they make all the random filler characters from the universe so strong and leave the true powers from the univers (i.e. Sith/jedi) as mediocre at best in most cases.

Just makes my star wars heart sad
  • ccfoo
    154 posts Member
    Qgj
    Abyss wrote: »

+a million!!!!!!!

I hate how they make all the random filler characters from the universe so strong and leave the true powers from the univers (i.e. Sith/jedi) as mediocre at best in most cases.

Just makes my star wars heart sad

Haha same for the old republic MMO I've played before. But if Jedi n Sith r the only good ones, there won't be much to play in the the Star Wars universe
  • Jarrett_Beck
    9 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    PuppyMonkeyBaby
    Puppy Monkey Baby!! LOL
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    PuppyMonkeyBaby
    Puppy Monkey Baby 4 Life.
  • FOTP, Leia and Rey are overpowered at this point in time, not QGJ (and surely not GS).
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    PuppyMonkeyBaby
    No one is OP. All of them are good characters

PMB however is like Poe, QGJ and Rey combined
  • GS
    Hi , please change the subject of this thread . Please replace op with overpowered.
    I have to read all messages here for find , what is author of this question asking about.
  • GS

And a character that was just randomly killed by the handful by a single jedi.

I agree and here he is one shotting some Jedi...

I hate the fact that a random Pilot deals the most damage