Replies

• Options
    I love seeing R2 used in so many different teams
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    Options
    Nice vid, i usually go for Rex first since he's so squishy, or i okho chirrut with GK and the assists... And my JKA goes right after Yoda...
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    The0n3 wrote: »
    Nice vid, i usually go for Rex first since he's so squishy, or i okho chirrut with GK and the assists... And my JKA goes right after Yoda...

I like for QGJ to go second, in case i want to give jka offense up + advantage for his first attack.
  • Options
    I am more interested to see what happens if you switch which of those teams is controlled by the AI. Lots of teams can win on offence, lots of them can even win by huge margins against most enemies, but if your team can do better defending than that triple cleanse team can then you are really onto something.
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Options
    I love this team :) grats on your team :)
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    I am more interested to see what happens if you switch which of those teams is controlled by the AI. Lots of teams can win on offence, lots of them can even win by huge margins against most enemies, but if your team can do better defending than that triple cleanse team can then you are really onto something.

blah blah, everyone can win on offense.

I am simply showcasing how good zeta'd r2 is in a Jedi team vs one of the most popular teams.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

The more players who can reliably beat chaze on offence, the less you drop with a team without chaze. Chaze/tripple cleanse holding better on defence is only because people are struggling on offence vs them.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Mullato wrote: »

I am simply showcasing how good zeta'd r2 is in a Jedi team vs one of the most popular teams.

Oh I know, I just have a theory that Jedi with R2 may actually be better than the Zaul and triple cleanse teams now, and I would love to see how well they hold on defence.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options

Oh I know, I just have a theory that Jedi with R2 may actually be better than the Zaul and triple cleanse teams now, and I would love to see how well they hold on defence.

I dont think Jedi hold as well as those teams tbh, because the AI plays them like trash, along with resistance and FO.

But i will say i drop alot less with r2 in. Some of my shardmates told me they have lost to me. Which is a rare occurrence for jedi.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    loving the music choices with your vids mullato.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • mlb1399
    674 posts Member
    Options
    How's your GK modded @Mullato
  • Options
    Great vid mate

I recently swapped aayla in instead of Ani and I saw great improvement on defense..!
  • Options
    Now go fight a team that uses R2 in their line up and see if you will be just as successful.

Rex(L), R2, Chaze and GK is the new meta.
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    Options
    Nice!
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    Now go fight a team that uses R2 in their line up and see if you will be just as successful.

That is definitley not the new meta. Idk where you are always coming up with these made up facts from.

Here's a hint: Wedge lead does better in that comp than rex.
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    Options

Atm there's no team that this Jedi team in the video cannot beat (on offense, obviously). I know. I run the same team. Rex(L), R2, Chaze and GK team is just as easy as any other team.
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    Options
    @Mullato psst sith>jedi ;)
  • Options

That is definitley not the new meta. Idk where you are always coming up with these made up facts from.

They are more meta than your Jedi/r2 team. Im gonna favorite this post and get back to you when more people start using the team I said.
  • Options
    A guy on my shard runs this exact squad on my shard and I lost to it on offense using zMaul (L), zSavage, zNihilus, EP and SA. Its a very difficult squad to go against running zMaul.
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    Options

They are more meta than your Jedi/r2 team. Im gonna favorite this post and get back to you when more people start using the team I said.

A guy on my shard runs this squad. He went from a top 10 guy to a 20-30 guy.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options

Whale in 1st on my shard just switched to Wedge, Chaze, R2, GK.... So.... Looks like @Mullato is right ;)
    Rex (L) is on the way out as it was mainly there to counter Maul's opening crit AOEs. It's still a solid lead, but Wedge's offensive bonus is too much for Rex (L) to handle.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options

lmao what? did you just come in here to argue with me?

I never said my Jedi/r2 team is "meta". I actually take pride in running a non- meta team.
  • Eightys
    210 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options

Lmao, replacing Nih for R2? That's one of the worst ideas I've read in awhile. Your team you mentioned would be so F'ing easy to beat. There's so little dmg there it's funny.

Chaze blows, hate that comp and not cuz they are OP, far from. I like people who still hold onto them like they are Gods, they're not. Never used them, never will.
  • Options
    Eightys wrote: »

Lmao, replacing Nih for R2? That's one of the worst ideas I've read in awhile. Your team you mentioned would be so F'ing easy to beat. There's so little dmg there it's funny.

Chaze blows, hate that comp and not cuz they are OP, far from. I like people who still hold onto them like they are Gods, they're not. Never used them, never will.

Yeah and people like you complain about what you cant beat.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options

Ok man, you done now?
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options

Lol kid you seem to be a little lost in this thread.
  • Options

Ok man, you done now?

Never.
  • Peempo
    403 posts Member
    Options

Sippin from the haterade, jeez. Jedi might not be "meta" based on the "absolute best ai controlled team" parameters. But they can beat any current team on offense np, and hold well still on defense. Move along sir
  • HeresTheTruth
    480 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Peempo wrote: »

Sippin from the haterade, jeez. Jedi might not be "meta" based on the "absolute best ai controlled team" parameters. But they can beat any current team on offense np, and hold well still on defense. Move along sir

Not hating. Homeboy posted a video of jedi/w r2 beating a meta team. Alls i said was now go beat a meta team that also uses R2. Promise you its alot harder than you might think.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options

Not hating. Homeboy posted a video of jedi/w r2 beating a meta team. Alls i said was now go beat a meta team that also uses R2. Promise you its alot harder than you might think.

Who cares if it is harder or easier lmao.

That's like you posting a video of yourself drinking some water, and i respond with "Blehh whatever, now go drink some soda."