Which toon do you consider the most useless

Prev1
CUP and ME get a pretty bad rap... but are they any worse off than Pao?.

And Bodhi.... how can you have a pilot.... who has no ship.

Replies

• Barmuka_1
    602 posts Member
    Options
    Have you looked at bohdi s abilities? Definitely not useless. Trying to figure out a great team to put him in atm. I wonder if evasion down will counter zmaul. If so it would rock my Arena team greatly.
  • Options
    Barmuka_1 wrote: »
    Have you looked at bohdi s abilities? Definitely not useless. Trying to figure out a great team to put him in atm. I wonder if evasion down will counter zmaul. If so it would rock my Arena team greatly.

With Bodhi i was more concerned they missed the mark on the whole point of his character.
  • Options
    Han Solo (raid)

Took ages to farm him, then never used him.
  • Options
    JKG. Just sad.
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    Options
    Mob Enforcer. 100% the most useless and irrelevant character. I don't recall seeing this character in any movie, tv show, game, comic or book!
    JUST DELETE MOB ENFORCER THEM FROM THE GAME.
  • Mrjenkins
    383 posts Member
    Options
    Bohdie got me palp. He served his purpose and can now become one with the force
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure mob enforcer was in TCW cartoons... can't remember the episode though. No matter, still a piece of _____.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    Options
    CUP and ME get a pretty bad rap... but are they any worse off than Pao?.

And Bodhi.... how can you have a pilot.... who has no ship.

I think Pao would actually be awesome in a team with Biggs, Wedge, K2S0 and Chirrut. He'd basically just be alternating his offense up and defense down abilities all the time.

CUP is pretty worthless outside of a full stun team... which isn't really that useful. ME is only good as a starter toon to get your foot in the credit heist doorway. Jedi Knight Guardian is just poor. She has no unique utilities to bring to a comp that someone else doesn't do better.

• RawneKarrde
    214 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    CUP, nightsister acolyte, lobot, rancor han, nute, greedo, zam, sand people...

Just to name a few.
  • Options
    For an iconic character, I think Farmer Luke is the most useless.

Decent as a starter character (for Android) but becomes very useless the farther along things go.

Except for a round of GW here and there and the first two weeks of Arena, I've literally never seen
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    Options
    Of characters I have and have used at some point in the game? Jedi guardian is certainly high up there on the top of that list.
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    Options
    Those Tusken... I HATE them!!
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    Options
    But tbh CUP and JKG are trully difficult to match... They're bad.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    The0n3 wrote: »
    Those Tusken... I HATE them!!

Shaman has his uses. Raider isn't horrible for an old school Rancor TMR team. Urrororoguururuaororifurrrrarrrrr is pretty much horrible.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    Nightsister Acolyte has my vote for most useless toon.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    "Don't forget about me bro"

tumblr_inline_ntd4uiZBmJ1si8t7m_540.jpg

• Broulan
    374 posts Member
    Options
    Winstar wrote: »

Eeth is a solid toon for making sure I don't score any points on the first night of heroic rancor. He spits out goose eggs like you wouldn't believe...

Pao. Definitely Pao. I think its even worse that everyone who logged in that month actually has him...
  • K_mett1
    299 posts Member
    Options

Truest thing I have ever seen in my life y'all

• Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Broulan wrote: »

Eeth is a solid toon for making sure I don't score any points on the first night of heroic rancor. He spits out goose eggs like you wouldn't believe...

Pao. Definitely Pao. I think its even worse that everyone who logged in that month actually has him...

lol we were talking about posting 0s in our guild earlier today to explain to the new guy...

Me: "I usually send in Eeth Koth and just hit the pig on the right til he dies."
    Guildie: "That's so Eethist, you can't just call Eeth a pig like that"
  • K_mett1
    299 posts Member
    Options
    Soooo guys I've been wondering about CUP.... does anyone have him maxed out? I'd love to see how he looks.

I would love a stun team and I'm interested in how he would cope.
  • Anditesh
    135 posts Member
    Options
    Seku wrote: »
    Mob Enforcer. 100% the most useless and irrelevant character. I don't recall seeing this character in any movie, tv show, game, comic or book!

Why Delete, just replace with a different character, like one of the Bounty Hunters like Aurra Sing.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Anditesh wrote: »
    Seku wrote: »

Why Delete, just replace with a different character, like one of the Bounty Hunters like Aurra Sing.

Soooo.... Delete Mob Enforcer and ADD Aurra Sing?
  • TofuMao
    630 posts Member
    Options

I was reading all this posts thinking, why no one is naming eeth koth? Then you came up with that brilliant pic, lol

• Sloa
    25 posts Member
    Options
    Lobot, anyone?
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Chewie with his zeta.
  • VinhSolo
    52 posts Member
    Options
    Nightsister Acolyte and Nightsister Initiate
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    Options
    Any of the nightsisters
  • Brainsym
    127 posts Member
    Options
    Ururrurrrurrrurrrrurrrrrrur other than waving his arms in the air, he is useless lolll
  • Options
    CUP, nightsister acolyte, lobot, rancor han, nute, greedo, zam, sand people...

Just to name a few.

Greedo and zam pretty good under Boba lead... if they dont have zeta Nihilus which decrease 20% max HP then may BH team still hold the line.
    And Nute : Im thinking about Nute lead, R2, Geo Spy, Geo Soldier and Leia ... maybe great in raid...
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    Any exclusive toon that come free at *3. I HATE them! Just make my roster menu crowd. Wish they have un-activated option
    :disappointed: