First HAAT advice?

dglace1
73 posts Member
We are attempting our first HAAT as a learning experience. We are your typical NAAT guild with 2 Zylos ~10 strong players 30+ weaker players.

One of our memeber is determined to take his Zylo into plase 2 as well.

My first question is about my Zylos's mods. I am doing crit damage / chance. How importance is the extra protection gained from the 23.5% on the cross? With a protection cross, I can get 198(76) speed, 41k protection. I can gain 10 speed if I use my fastest potency cross to get to 208(86), but I loose 6.5k protection down to 34.7k.

Thanks.

Replies

• You want the protection, the speed isn't as important, remember zKylo gains ten speed per debuff, and always use outrage against GG , don't waste time with lash out, no benefit there and you really don't want b2 to ability block you. Other than that, take your time, and chip it away.
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    are you regularly critting for 34k or closer to 41k? if closer to 34k then you don't need that much max protection 'cause every time you crit it's back to full.

my zKylo is still missing a few pieces on gear 11, and i choose to do more damage and slightly faster, over more protection. in HAAT, you just need to go often enough that you're basically always at full protection, 34k is plenty

i know mine doesn't regularly crit over 34k, only does so if he's got way more than 2 DOTs on him
  • bigjsharkie
    225 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    dglace1 wrote: »
    We are attempting our first HAAT as a learning experience. We are your typical NAAT guild with 2 Zylos ~10 strong players 30+ weaker players.

One of our memeber is determined to take his Zylo into plase 2 as well.

My first question is about my Zylos's mods. I am doing crit damage / chance. How importance is the extra protection gained from the 23.5% on the cross? With a protection cross, I can get 198(76) speed, 41k protection. I can gain 10 speed if I use my fastest potency cross to get to 208(86), but I loose 6.5k protection down to 34.7k.

Thanks.

You guys have any other zeta teams? Clones? Resistance? Zader?
  • We just attempted our first. Stuck in P2! Tank was a lot tougher than we could have ever imagined. We have about 5 strong players. It was a good learning experience because we know we need to work on some better teams from the HAAT guide.
  • We tried this week also and got stuck on phases 2. Our Zylos failed to Solo phase 1 and the wheels came off. Timing escapes turned out to be hard the first time ever.
  • My guild and an old one, both got stuck on p2. The tank wrecks your my zader team has a hard time toppling it twice.... tis no bueno
  • Yeah I got that down after a few tries but phase 2 was too hard to topple the tank. Teams that were getting a few million on NAAT were getting a few hundred thousand lol.
  • Jedi1337
    33 posts Member
    Just GIT GUD!
  • dglace1
    73 posts Member
    Thanks for the many advices. Like others said, phase 2 was much harder than expected, It was a massive fail. lol. It was fun to zylo solo phase 1 though.
  • If you are going to try the super team method, make sure your zeta teams are maxed. The tank hits hard. 1 zylo can clear please 1. Escape at turn 11 and chip away. Use airplane mode if you have to. If you have 10 strong guys, they better have maxed out clones, zaders, resistance, or lots of droids. We failed 3 times before finally beating it a month ago with only 48 members and the bottom 10 doing less than 100k damage each. It took planning, a good princess zody, 2 zizaders, and lots of teebotines/tiepatines. Phase 4 Everyone had wiggs at least.
  • ProximaB1_
    1093 posts Member
    I wouldn't try unless everyone is willing to loss. You don't want the top players to leave to join heroic tank guild happens all the time.