A-Wing on the new loadout screen.

What character do you think they will add who will pilot it.

As of now we dont have a Rebel Pilot so they could add them, but it might get complicated if they choose to add a B-wing or Y-wing

Replies

• RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    Just because it's on the screen, doesn't mean it will be in the game.

Btw i've seen jedi/bespin/whateva luke about more than a year in my loadout screen.. i can't play him till now.

*dissapointed :bawling:
  • Options
    i can see an Awing happering after episode 8 with that fleet battle at the end, those Awings werent all that different from the looks of it
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    It was on the old one too
  • Orba
    63 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Its also worth pointing out that the Millennium Falcon on the loadout screen is the OT version not the Ep8 version which we get in game. The OT version has a round radar dish but the Ep8 version has a rectangular version that replaced the round one after the round one was knocked off during the Death Star run in Ep6.

And if they were to add more Rebel ships I would say that for the Y-Wing they could have Evaan Verlaine.
  • Options

As of now we dont have a Rebel Pilot so they could add them, but it might get complicated if they choose to add a B-wing or Y-wing

Don't have a Rebel Pilot? What happened to Wedge and Biggs? The two most used characters in the game are rebel pilots.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options

Don't have a Rebel Pilot? What happened to Wedge and Biggs? The two most used characters in the game are rebel pilots.

- Bistan U wing
    - Cassian U wing
    - Phantom
    - Ghost

Seems like rebel for me :flushed: