P1 AAT Normal Help

TurgonGW
205 posts Member
Hi All,

Firstly - thanks for the help and advice with P3 of the AAT Normal Raid - we managed to take it down pretty quickly once we understood how to do it - We have completed our first AAT finally, and we are back on Phase 1 again - I remember hating this phase the first time round, and it **** sucks still now.

This is the phase I really struggle with and I can only seem to do about 300-400k damage with my main team.

I am looking for some general advice as how to approach this phase:

- Who should you concentrate attacks on?
- Should you attack the other droids or just greivous?
- How can you stop Grievous getting so many turns?

Also, with the characters I have, what would be my best team composition for this phase?

https://swgoh.gg/u/turgongw/collection/

Any advice is appreciated - I generally do not know how to approach this phase at all and am quite lost!

SWGoH - TurgonGW
Guild - Starchoppers - Feel free to help us in the Raids!

Replies

• Nev
    88 posts Member
    If you have Line add me there, I'm happy to go through it with you.
    My Line ID is neviss
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Phase 1 it's usually best to use Jedi. Their healing from the raid bonuses makes them survive Grievous a little longer than most teams. However it looks like you don't have very many jedi to use, so we'll look for other teams to try.

You can try Teebo (L), Rex, R2, TFP and RG. Try to make sure you have Buff Immunity landed on GG from TFP, and then keep Tenacity Down on GG so you can remove TM with Teebo and Rex. You can use R2 to fill in the stealth gaps from Teebo by stealthing everyone except RG (or whoever has the most health/protection left at that time). Count out each time you hit GG. On the 10th hit make sure you are hitting him with a Stealthed teebo or with Rex's basic. That way his TM gain will be negated from being hit 10x, and as long as TFP applied buff immunity he won't get the tactical maneuvering buff. Don't be afraid to hit the side droids so that you ensure Teebo is getting the 10th hit on GG. It's a slower process, and you might want to retreat a few times before you get the hang of it, but it can yield pretty solid results.
  • TurgonGW
    205 posts Member
    Thanks Vertigo - I was hoping you would reply haha!

I will give this a try tomorrow morning when my teams have refreshed.

SWGoH - TurgonGW
    Guild - Starchoppers - Feel free to help us in the Raids!
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    TurgonGW wrote: »
    Thanks Vertigo - I was hoping you would reply haha!

I will give this a try tomorrow morning when my teams have refreshed.

Yeah no problem :)

If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Another potential Team would just be to to go for raw damage with Boba (L), TFP, Rex, Lumi, and GS. Just be careful with Boba's DoTs as that damage will count towards the 10 hits. TFP would be the main damage dealer here (Also will be very useful to apply buff immunity), and after GG uses his AOE, use Rex's Squad Discipline to clear all of the debuffs and give the team a ton of TM. Lumi to heal and shes well geared in your collection so her special could do some decent damage. GS does solid damage and could also call TFP to assist or Rex to reduce TM a little. This team will definitely die faster than the other one, but it could still do some decent damage in that time depending on how it goes.