Who to focus on?

l3end3r
895 posts Member
edited February 2016
Currently I run Sid(lead), Poe, Luke, Poggle, Lumi. The team is finished (27,000 power) and I'm working on:

4* Rey, 4* QGJ, 4* 86, Mace and Koth

I have limited resources for gear and levels, since I spend a ton of energy farming Rey's 3 nodes. I am averaging 7.5 QGJ shards a day and 5 Rey shards a day.

Obviously 86 will be the quickest toon to get to 7*, followed by QGJ and Rey. Which character would you focus on for gear and lvls? I usually only have one refresh for gear per day after my Rey farm and am always struggling to get enough credits for levels

Replies

• Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    I think the 3 you are leveling (rey, QGJ and 86) are perfect for you. They are different farming spots (Cantina shipment, hard nodes, and GW) as well, so I don't know why you should focus in one of them.
    You are above average in Rey shards per day, so expect a return to the mean.
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Triqui wrote: »
    I think the 3 you are leveling (rey, QGJ and 86) are perfect for you. They are different farming spots (Cantina shipment, hard nodes, and GW) as well, so I don't know why you should focus in one of them.
    You are above average in Rey shards per day, so expect a return to the mean.

Thx, I meant more for gear and levels than shards (I will continue to work on all 3 for shards). I'll edit my post to make it more transparent.

I blow a ton of energy farming Rey, as I usually refresh 2 of the 3 nodes once per day. So I can't get gear very quickly and am lacking credits for levels. I can't really afford to gear and level more than one of the characters.

Luke will be the first character I replace in my lineup, so I don't want to invest in Rey or QGJ if they are too low in star power. But by the tie I have 6* 86, Rey and QGJ should be 5*
  • Options
    I wouldn't worry about farming more than 3light 3 dark nodes a day until you have a solid roster. Unless that is what you really want to invest in.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    ah, I see.
    If I were you, I would try to level them even up to lvl gear 6. Then, Geo Soldier is notoriously easy to gear up. Cant speak about Rey, but I think I remember 86 being easy too. Probably that order to get into purple?
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I wouldn't worry about farming more than 3light 3 dark nodes a day until you have a solid roster. Unless that is what you really want to invest in.

The team I have is maxed out, aside from Poe missing 1*

But yes, this is good advice - I used to just do 2 nodes a day