Imperial tie fighter foresight bug!

zhtd17
948 posts Member
edited May 2017
My tie fighter is taking damages while having foresight, is anyone encountering the same problem? I don't have a recording app and I'm having this problem since before the update.

Replies

• CleverWes
    648 posts Member
    I had that problem earlier today in fleet arena. I thought lack of sleep was playing a trick on me.
  • Nope, works as advertised
  • zhtd17
    948 posts Member
    CleverWes wrote: »
    I had that problem earlier today in fleet arena. I thought lack of sleep was playing a trick on me.
    Me too, but it happened more than once, I'll be reporting it.
  • Who was attacking your Tie Fighter?
  • zhtd17
    948 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Who was attacking your Tie Fighter?

Mace's basic today
    Edit: and slave 1 , 2 days ago.
  • Veritasum
    754 posts Member
    I can confirm Tie takes dmg through foresight from Mace fortune favors the bold.
  • zhtd17 wrote: »

Mace's basic today

Then I have no satisfying explanation for it. I've got the impression that foresight is bugged in some aspects since the update.
  • msb14
    301 posts Member
    zhtd17 wrote: »

Mace's basic today

Slave 1 has a multi attack, so your TFP may have been taking damage from the second and/or third attacks.
  • zhtd17
    948 posts Member
    msb14 wrote: »

Slave 1 has a multi attack, so your TFP may have been taking damage from the second and/or third attacks.

What about mace?
    Also the damage was from slave seismic bomb
  • msb14
    301 posts Member
    zhtd17 wrote: »

What about mace?
    Also the damage was from slave seismic bomb

I don't have an explanation for Mace, but seismic bomb also does two types of damage. It's possible that the first type was mitigated by foresight but the second type was allowed through.
  • zhtd17
    948 posts Member

I don't have an explanation for Mace, but seismic bomb also does two types of damage. It's possible that the first type was mitigated by foresight but the second type was allowed through.

I think it's one attack that deals extra damage, I'm not sure though
  • Seismic bomb is supposed to miss entirely through foresight unless it was reworked recently. Can confirm having been on both ends