4* 88
4* poe
All lvl 49 max skilled/geared.

Out of:

4* Lumi
4* GS
4* Poggle
All lvl 49 max skilled/geared;
Which of those 3 would you use with the core 4 for longterm endgame type pvp? Any insights or info or ideas would be appreciated.

Replies

• Options
    What makes Poe so good is dealing lots of damage when he gives you first strike. Of those options, Gs is best.

And I would consider replacing Phasma with poggle. She doesn't do much damage herself, and poggles extra damage he's handing out to his buddies makes up for losing her turn manipulation. Turn manipulation doesn't matter if they don't have characters to take turns.
    You guys had a riot? On account o' me? My very own riot?
  • Options
    Get Sid, Lumi, Poe and GS to 7* first.

Lumi and Sid might be replaced later on, but both are strong in PVP and GW

Sid(lead), Poe, GS, Poggle, Lumi is how I'd run it for a while
  • Options
    Sounds good. I appreciate it guys, it helps. Thanks.
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Most of the people I see on my shard with Poe are using Phasma as leader, it's kinda of a common build around my level but for a reason; Phasma (L) Poggle, 88, GS, Poe. I am not sure if they may be using for defense since AI doesn't know how to heal without loosing the match.
  • Options
    Doesn't Poe do his TM thing at lvl 61?
  • LSkywalkerr
    105 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Just beat a guy for 3rd.
    He's LVL55 with 18,642 power.
    I'm LVL51 with 14,096 power.

I used:

Sid (L)
    Phasma
    GS
    Poe
    and Lumi.

I ended the fight with everyone but Poe still standing.

I'm gonna take Phasma out and put Poggle in her place. Thatll do for the time being.

Life is good lol
    ...and the grind goes on ;)

Thanks again guys for taking the time to read and respond and share your insights and ideas, it helps. Its good to hear other people's concepts and ideas and even differing views and opinions.

Everybody brings a piece of the puzzle to the table, and working together to put it all together opens up opportunity for a new perspective and a bigger picture.
    Post edited by LSkywalkerr on